Lavrov says “we did not invade Ukraine” and there is “no war” there

Why are Russians like this Any Forums? Do they expect people to believe this?
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZtV0HsYzmg

Attached: thumbs_b_c_021179a6e41f84c181fd6ef588766d2f.jpg (864x486, 122.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Democratic_Republic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not a war memeflaggot, its a special military operation. Just like the US operations in Mogadishu, Cuba, Yugoslavia, Bosnia werent wars.

Lavrov is a top notch statesman. He's way better than you and he's HONEST, TOO.

This! Our Jewish news media told us otherwise! Do the Russians never listen!?

My first thought when the news came during that last UN meeting was how do you announce an invasion these days? I guess they're just going to pretend it didn't happen. Which is based and a good thing.

>its a special military operation.
special needs operation more like

>he thinks russia invaded ukraine because the TV told him

I mean... If you can say you are a woman because you cut your dick and wear dress, you can invade a country and say you are just here to do a walk

everytime Lavrov speaks, NATO trannies shit their dilators

>Why are Russians like this Any Forums? Do they expect people to believe this?
we should say we take them at face value, then proceed to kill every Russian on wrong side of the border

Attached: 1__duck.jpg (800x553, 429.7K)

>kikes refuses reality
>again

pro tip: try to find a primary source and the whole interview or fragment
your Jewish media tends to show things out of context

Not every armed conflict is a war. But it is a war in normal language

Well, he's technically correct (it's a military intervention) since Russia is in Ukraine on the request of recognized Donbass republics.

Remember the "police action" in Vietnam? Millions were killed.

subhuman take
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Democratic_Republic

>I kid, I kid. Please lift sanctions!
No. My country will be providing Gas to Europe now, bitchia isn't needed anymore.

>mean... If you can say you are a woman because you cut your dick and wear dress, you can invade a country and say you are just here to do a walk
>There are currently 36,000 French troops deployed in foreign territories—such operations are known as "OPEX" for Opérations Extérieures ("External Operations")
no wonder niggers are invafing you back emmanuel

>He's way better than you and he's HONEST, TOO
> Lavrov says “we did not invade Ukraine” and there is “no war” there

So why is he lying?

he's Armenian, discount pilpul.

>Do they expect people to believe this?
nazis said they didnt kill jews and chuds believe them. People are really stupid

now this guys a comedian

its time for some

Attached: 1660163586353762.jpg (460x384, 67.04K)

This

+ this is sigma AF actually

More like a used car salesmen that lies about the condition of everything on his lot.

Because in Russia, a war is a full national mobilization. Russia really hasn't done anything yet, they're just showing off that they still have a strong production base with the ability to fire thousands of shells at Ukraine for all perpetuity. Russia spent the better part of a century in isolation from the West, and the necessary self-reliance only made them stronger. Meanwhile US analysts were claiming they'ed become depleted of ammunition in 2 weeks.

>Armenian
>last name doesn't end in -ian or -yan
doubt.

"Lavrov" looks like a subhuman mongrel.

hes like more retarded version of mouth of sauron without immortality

Lavrov not Russian.Our goverment is not russians.
When you understand this, would be much easer

You are not welcome in Ukraine. You were not invited. Get out

Russians are immoral as fuck when it comes to lying. They don't give a fuck about the commandments lying is something that comes naturally to them, it's even encouraged. Peoples that have bordered russians have knows this for hundreds of years you simply can never believe what they say.

Attached: ce9033c95d82297140dc5b3451e32ce0.jpg (2500x2500, 310.91K)

It's literally Russia's official position. You can disagree with it fine but that's why they claim they're in Ukraine.

Says who?

>fool me once shame on you.. fool me twice.. can't get fooled again!

Majority of Ukrainians

If there is a war why can't ukraine declare it, if russia does not?

just like Vietnam (Laos, Cambodia)

What?

why you so butthurt, troon? it's okay when we do it but not okay when others? Reminds me of that nigger cunt that is a press secretary for gramps Bidet right now saying last week that there is NO RECESSION because we can't agree on definition of the word recession.

Proofs?

Pretty stupid not to go full in and get your teeth kicked in by a 3rd world shithole.
I thought this special operation was supposed to last one week?

As opposed to a figurative or spiritual position? Russia can claim all they want but everyone knows their position is built upon a house of sticks that's crumbling down as we speak.

so whats the difference between a military intervention and a war exactly?

It makes sense for the east, but they also tried to take Kiev

read the article that I linked, it doesn't speak about Finland, it talks about Russias fake state they propped up themselves

same difference between banging a virgin/skinny/pretty 18 year old and your cunt of a mother

The police used defoliant agents, Army helicopters, etc... a strange police...

They obliterated most of the Ukrainian military, and have strung out this conflict to such an extent that Europeans now have to worry about heating their homes in the winter. Americans are borrowing from their children's future to prop up NATO power. The Ruble is stronger than ever. Sergei just sits behind long range missiles and picks off Ukrainians who cannot get close enough to fire their American toys. It's going quite well for Russia.

I am surprised that they haven't launched a strike on Zelensky, but perhaps that is because he is in Poland, or they are quite comfortable letting an incompetent homo-sexual puppet run Ukraine into the ground.

Donbass requested Russia to intervene vs Russia just going in to invade with no cause.

> but they also tried to take Kiev
How do you know?

>nobody asked whats the difference yet
shame

Half of a school in my town was bombed to the ground in march. It is around 500 meters away from my house. I felt explosion with my body. Another bomb on a different day landed at a local clinic for women in labour.

I was trying to learn to accept death as I heard jet and rocket engines close to my house.

Did I see it, heard it and felt it on tv too?

Friendly reminder that American flags shilling Russia are vpnfags.

Attached: 1658038895691.png (1285x915, 202.29K)

Lavrov is echoing NATO's narrative, that's all. Factually, we are at war with NATO (not with the Ukraine, which its not represented by its own regime), but there's no way in hell NATO will admit that.

and then everyone clapped...

Who did the bombing though?

Attached: th-3665045615.jpg (474x474, 14.38K)

>Wikipedia
Its fake CIA non-sense

>Russia says they didn't invade Ukraine
Good enough for me. No seriously. If other countries are allowed to do it. I can't fault russia. And their reasoning is understandable.
I'm surprised China hasn't abandoned its stupid fucking "Zero Covid" shit and just throw in with the Russians.
They said "World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones" I like the sound of that. If world war 3 means glassing the entire planet and reseting everything. I'd rather give that a shot. anything else isn't working