>Be me
>Live in Vienna
>Go outside
>Literally 40% of people are brown smelly sandnigger muzzies
>Kebab and turkish shops everywhere
>Austrian kids are a minority in most schools
>Even they start using terms like "mashallah" or "habibi"
>Anyone that complains about islamization gets called a nazi

Muslims are replacing us and we can't do anything about it. Already out of 8 million people in Austria, 1 million are muslims and they're growing exponentially. They will be the majority in Vienna in like 15-20 years.

How do we solve the muslim problem? I don't want to lose my fucking country and see it become a muzzie shithole

Attached: 1636780216523.jpg (1125x1094, 729.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I82_ybEAHxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Me but with southern geechee niggers

Ah you see the idea is that you're supposed to be rich and live in the white neighborhoods segregated by wealth, getting blacked is for poorfags

as long as western Europe remains somewhere near this level of wealth the majority of those will become atheists or larpers, for the rest i guess turning Corsica and Sardinia into a continental Guantanamo could work.

Make friends and share your viewpoint
There are probably a good amount of people who share your opinion over there, especially elders

You're welcome. Should have finished the job

The natural consequence of the massive liberal de-christianization of society that took place after 1945

Liberalism promotes multiculturalism and mass immigration for economic reasons and religious tolerance, it cannot argue against islamization.

The natural antidote to the spread of islam and the wickedness of the jewish bankers for millenia has been christianity, not liberalism.

Only a return to traditional pre-1960s medieval style christianity, with a christian monarch as head of state can save us, and a total rejection of liberalism. Liberalism is just relativism, which is skepticism, which is atheism. Liberalism is the religion of the antichrist.

this german bro gets it.
Monarchy is the only way
youtube.com/watch?v=I82_ybEAHxM

You don't deserve to have a country, weak secular-christian degenerate trash. Allah forgive me

Hey at least you aren't in NATO or whatever you tell yourself at night.

I once was like you user. Lived in shitty places of the city. But now I hate the liberal leftist modernist white Viennese even more. This city is just modern Sodom and Gomorrah you can't save it. Leave while you still can.

>we can't do anything about it.
Realising there's a majority of people who are sick of globohomo is the first step to "do something about it"

Have a comfort in knowing that the world is slowly but surely turning to shit and they all will inherit tyranical, unlivable, ugly world that they will horribly suffer in

... dual monarchy again?

Attached: 761196761662095360.gif (96x96, 8.83K)

1. get the 7 million white austrians to change your govt
2. put the muzzies in a boat and send them back

OP you are sadly at a point where diplomacy and voting might not work anymore, so your only option is violence. If the cops try to stop you, then "deal with them" too.

At least your not speaking German

The Goy will never understand.

Yeh, the writing was on the wall when you supported the Turks and Albanian’s during the wars in the former Yugoslavia aginst the Serb’s out of spite for the Serbs assassinating the heir to the Austro-Hungarian Empire, but you luv’d the Turk’s before that as well as you used them to oppress the Serb’s in Bosnia, you better arm us with weapons when the real Turks come marching through the “green corridor” you helped set up in the Balkan’s during the 90’s you faggot, otherwise if you don’t you’ll be eating kebab’s for dinner every night.

curious, what do you make of balkan people in Vienna? Better/worse than muzzies, and why?

A bioweapon

lol

ok

Attached: covergn.jpg (1200x675, 522.93K)

>everyone who tells you to actually get off your ass and do something is a glowie
Okay, just keep working with democracy and the power of voting. It's clearly already working out for your country. And while doing this, no one can call you an evil racist.

Situation simular to WW1. Every power thinks that they have best military, and propaganded themselfs to think that opposite side is garbage. Social situation is shit for plebs, money accumulation in hands of selected few.

Also time for big war - deginning of century.

Attached: 1659902584770128.jpg (530x597, 39.62K)

I do too man play the fife and drum

Simple violence and activism won't do, you have to resort to the kind of violence that targets the unwanted through their genes. It would need to be indiscriminate and something the police or government can't do anything about.

Illnesses can be very discriminate, and one that would eliminate sandniggers for good would be a blessing for the Western world.

1. Austria is not a democracy. America just rigged its own elections.
2. Sending them back would be too humane. It's better to just get rid of them, not that they can do anything about it being powerless themselves.

>talking about felony crimes in public forums

will my travel expenses to virgina be covered by your office?

Attached: 951.png (600x982, 511.43K)