Joe Rogan comes to Any Forums on latest podcast

On the latest JRE he confirms he comes to Any Forums. You can tell how he talks about it he lurks here more than he lets on. The guest didn't know what Any Forums was. He has Jamie pull it up and says let's go to politically incorrect. He makes a comment about the faggot kikes posting nigger dicks here, so clearly he is a regular. It's political and interesting. Who is going to be next to confirm they come to Any Forums?
>No link because it's Spotify. It's like an hour or so in.

Attached: Joe-Rogan.jpg (681x383, 54.9K)

who do you think starts all those drug threads?

Who cares about this fucking Mutt fake Chad?

SO HES AWARE HES JEW ROGAINE THE MIDGET AND WHAT PEOPLE REALLY THINK OF HIM THAT ARENT DRUGGED UP GOY SLAVE NIGGERS..........

Me

He should give Ryan Dawson 3+ hours to explain 9/11. But his 'handlers' probably wouldn't allow that.

Attached: 1481151984785[1].jpg (692x960, 63.64K)

He's the first famous person to come out on their own show and essentially promote Any Forums. It's significant faggot.

Attached: 1658372050549409m.jpg (1024x576, 59.82K)

He is the guy constantly making BBC posts.

He probably posts on heem and makes the shaub posts

He's probably a glownigger but he's better than most. If he has someone interesting on it can be good. I just needed background noise while I'm working and was like wow he promoted Any Forums. One step from naming the Jew.

Attached: 1660247206231611.jpg (720x551, 58.79K)

>MUH ECELEB

Literally nobody cares. He is probably BBC poster too.

Imagine if he did some sort of show where it was live Podcast where he just asks pol random questions and talks about the replies.
He would go down in the history of the internet.

Checked and true.

Attached: 1660111143009978.jpg (519x488, 75.62K)

You guys would be surprised by how many famous/powerful people post and lurk on Any Forums in general

ahh yes, Ryan "I ran away from my homeland to marry a jap bitch and make mixed raced babies with her"

He's a fucking faggot and so are you.

A lot of people shitting on him ITT, but I respect him for being the bigger than all mainstream media outlets combined, yet talks about clinton body count and shit.

Attached: artworks-XdMZPyehLHLKRfer-QeyTJQ-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 44.89K)

Where else can you fucking go? I hate this cesspool of bots and trolls, lets be honest its mostly bots and shills now, with every fiber of my being but I keep coming back.
You know why? Because there is literally nowhere else in clearnet with a relevant amount of people you can speak your mind in. Sure, you can go to some containment website or the dark web and scream into the void. But what's the point? Why invest that time and energy on doing that?
Any Forums is the last place you can freely speak your mind that people still visit.
Literally everyone that isn't a braindead faggot is here, all your celebrities, all your politicians, all of them are here.

>Who is going to be next to confirm they come to Any Forums?
Tucker

You think this is good?
CNN already reported about Pol in 2016

Great! Now even more fucking Normies, redditors and Internet addicted trannies will overrun this board

He made the Rogan is gay meme

Joe Rogan is a faggot

What episode?

except theres no evidence he has ever mentioned coming to Any Forums
Op is a faggot, who wouldve thought

It's damaging, faggot

open for views definitely lurks but he's as famous as the watery shit I took this morning.

Rogan's CIA handler, Young Jamie, is a jannie and glowie shill.

Is he still eating horse dewormer?

YOU'RE RICH JOE! BUY A FUCKING ADVERTISEMENT FAGGOT!

episode and timestamp you fucking fag

>Any Forums
>capital C
Hello fellow 4Canners I totally visit your website come watch my show

Attached: 1636074370348.png (544x416, 106.36K)

Who is he interviewing?

Its the most recent episode 1 hour 20 minutes in

Taylor Swift is a 4channer.

kek, shills mad, they'll make another 100 "why do you have trannys? pol?" or "women bad! hate women goy!" or "niggers are the real enemy, goy, never mind the kosher handlers!"

>these PR firms must have a high burnout rate

Attached: 1639089836239.jpg (414x419, 41.31K)

taylor swift

You gonna prove these claims, or are you just gonna keep spewing garbage nigger

Hunter.

Hey Joe, could you send me a big bag of money? Thanks.

He needs to keep lurking and quit irl posting or we’re gonna have even more trannys on this board

everyone goes to Any Forums, it's not a secret

so what you're saying is...
based?

It wouldn't happen because the viewers would be distracted by how tired Ryan looked.

>It's like reddit on adderall

Attached: 1619557181422.jpg (406x665, 23.03K)

>Joe Rogan comes to Any Forums
it's where the nigger gets his content
he's never had an original thought

No way, Jamie pull up a webm of this podcast talking and 4 chins

>Literally everyone that isn't a braindead faggot is here, all your celebrities, all your politicians, all of them are here.
Many would be surprised at who used to come here around 2016 / 2017 until their handlers put their foot down.

Attached: Frau Swift.jpg (970x679, 110.83K)

Attached: 154.png (100x300, 52.37K)

it's a bad thing though, the more normie traffic we receive the higher risk we run of being trapped in a digital hell of spam-bots, discord tranny raids and tripfags.

I like joe rogan, he's a cool manlet but he's got to realise this place only exists because most people skip right passed it.

Attached: BENEE--Lula-Cucchiara.jpg (960x1280, 136.37K)

Mel “BASED” Gibson
James Woods
Tupac Shakir
(To name a few)

>aww man did you see the latest clip of that nigger athlete?
>omg bro so powerful and verile

Sounds like joe.

Fuck, prepare for a big normie influx

that explains all the DMT threads

Attached: 1659242704135527.jpg (600x3526, 494.34K)

No one with a a shred of intelligence takes a look around this place and decides to ever come back.

It warms my heart to know that I might have called Joe Rogan or Baron Trump a faggot on a Nepalese kite enthusiast forum.

Attached: 1660326253664340.gif (600x400, 452.72K)

>no one with a a shred of intelligence
Kek

a ringing endorsement..

Attached: gl.png (1121x885, 820.76K)

>Joe Rogan
Go in to your kitchen. Open the cupboard under the sink. Take out the drain cleaner. Or equivalent toxic chemical. It doesn't matter if it's bleach or whatever but you should make sure to pick out the most toxic shit you have. Unscrew the bottle. Tilt your head up. Hold the bottle over your mouth. Now drink it. Finish the entire bottle you fucking faggot.

give a hint at least

NOOOOOOOOOOO GET OFF MY BOARD NORMIES GO AWAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you think he rages in the manlet threads? I wonder how many times I've called him a nigger faggot?

Attached: 1659725177560977.jpg (225x225, 9.03K)

TayTay but she is more of a btard

Break out your peepeepoopoo pepes.

Attached: CsUKLaZXgAAaGT9.jpg (1024x1024, 169.28K)

Shia Labeef...

Wayne Lambright had a Any Forums call in show for a while. It was rather entertaining.

I play for a Premier League club.

Joe Rogan on Any Forums: wow, why those guys hate faggotry, niggers and kikery so much?! Well, take a look around and see it for yourself. There's plenty of data to back up our positions.

That's the one thing that is going to suck about it. I just can't wait for the cope&seethe that he promoted Any Forums and Any Forums.

Attached: 1659635268944194.jpg (500x539, 34.09K)

That sounds pretty gay.

He's a very important man who survived attacks while navigating pop culture at the same time. No one has accomplished this other than him. Very smart guy.

Attached: 1660012440972761.jpg (704x396, 27K)

It's well known that William Shatner posts on Any Forums