Medfag here, ask me anything about the political environment of (((medicine)))

Fun topics
>circumcision
>affirmative action in medical schools and residencies
>covid hysteria and vaccines
>fad diets, sneed oils, etc
Ask away

Attached: 1646787626951.png (1063x1063, 227.94K)

Also if you are applying to medical school in I will give tips, even though you're better off just going the PA or NP route.

*in the US

Usually these threads are popular, I guess burgers are working

Tell me something about the COVID vax

Attached: ayyy.png (485x481, 39.43K)

Should I eat this grilled cheese sandwich

Any Forums got it right, for the most part. Now that the dust has settled most docs realize it was more harm than good for young healthy people. Behind closed doors lots of docs opposed the mandates and would not recommend it for younger people, but to speak out was career suicide. A lot of young docs are delusional normies though

I love grilled cheese so yes.

What's an effective way to combat ADHD that isnt literally meth?

>closed doors
So, did you actually speak with doctors who told you that the vax is bad/ineffective, or are you just assuming? I'm genue curious

M1 here, am I going to be expelled for being too based in the presence of other students?

modern doctors are fucking retarded, and one of the least interesting and intellectually engaged groups of people in our society. id way rather have a 2 hour conversation with my mechanic than the majority of doctors

t. family full of doctors and was sick and forced to deal w other retard doctors for the last two years

How many baby dicks have you fondled and cut?

Did you hear about Tylenol possibly being linked to the tism?

Attached: Tylenol-Autism-ADHD-Lawsuit-Acetaminophen-Autism-ADHD-Lawsuit.jpg (1080x540, 95.47K)

This. Same with nurses.

I'd like to believe this, but so far you are the only one saying it. Can you give examples of this being expressed "behind closed doors"?

>for young healthy people
for everyone dude, for everyone

Should I do nursing to become a nurse anesthetist?

I have adhd and don't use stimulants so this is a good one. For over the counter options there is a growing body of evidence that supplementing NAC and omega 3s (especially fish oil) helps with adhd symptoms due to its association with increased brain inflammation. Also avoid proinflammatory factors such as alcohol and smoking. Both caffeine and nicotine can help with focus so those are options but both are addictive. If you do want prescription medications that aren't stimulants you can try atomoxetine, guanfacine, clonidine, or bupropion. Like I said, I take nothing right now other than supplements but if I did start something I'd go with bupropion because it helps with depression and low energy too.
Yeah I've worked with docs who have had patients with serious illnesses where the only risk factor was recent vaccination and they straight up told me thats probably what it was. The patients usually saw multiple doctors who came up with alternative explanations which were plausible but less likely. It was rare, but so is hospitalization for a young healthy person.

Why is America out of sync with the modern world and keeping this sort of company?

Attached: vax entry.jpg (1080x1080, 223.45K)

If that's your overall goal to be a CRNA, I'd say go for it.

I'll add that it is effective for reducing severity of disease, but not for preventing disease and the side effect profile is way too high for most people.
Its very possible. Honestly you just have to cuck up until clinicals and residency. The redpilled docs and residents will make themselves known. And yes they do exist.

>bupropion
>Just take Wellbutrin, goy
Fuck you, kike

Thanks user, pretty white pulled after all the cocos guidelines dropped, I was always worried they wouldn’t even let me in the hospital

KYS pharma pushing nigger, your type has singlehandedly taken hand in maiming of millions of people around the world daily pushing retard theories and poisons. You will be the first to get the rope after being skinned alive. Don't bother responding, not gonna read, consider suicide immediately. Fuck you in your monkeypox pustules, you soulless, gaping faggolio