So what do you fags think about how Britney Spears raises her kids

youtube.com/watch?v=HmLtjMC6l24

Attached: 61134101-11087695-Daphne_Barak_with_Britney_and_Kevin_s_sons_who_have_stayed_out_o-a-48_1659811462477[1].jpg (962x1034, 213.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HmLtjMC6l24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it to late to abort them?

I hope they are okay

Why do you spend any time thinking about her it her kids at all? Low T cuck detected

damn she got old quick. why'd she change her name to daphne

Is that really what she looks like now?

Attached: 1659509702153422.jpg (649x489, 39.2K)

Why does anyone even talk about her? She’s washed up, miles past the wall, and creates 0 content. If you care about anything about her life still, quietly kys

Sounds like a normal pissed off mom. Why are they posting that shit? Don’t do shit like that to family members. It makes you look like shit, because you are shitty. Fucking punks with a thug daddy.

This is current year Britney Spears and her latest husband Sam Asgari (age 29)
Her first husband Kevin "K-Fed" Federline and father of her teenage sons gave an interview to dailymail.co.uk's Daphne Barak as seen here: Britney's teenage sons do not want to be around her for some reason: youtube.com/watch?v=HmLtjMC6l24

Attached: Sam-Asghari-Says-Britney-Spears-Helped-His-Acting-Career[1].jpg (2000x2000, 2.46M)

Sucks to have a shit person for a parent, keep coping lmao.

Lol!

Dude!Do you wanna crash a mall?!

Attached: th-545933192-1.jpg (180x380, 14.79K)

(You).

Attached: Avril3.jpg (1239x1650, 294.53K)

i think it isn't my fucking business and i couldn't care if it was
why do you post this garbage on my fucking boards

Based sons

Is that Brittany with no makeup?..she hit the wall hard

Hhhhhhhnnnnnnggggggghhhhhhh

Women should not raise any child past the age of 7. After that, it's a man's job. Especially for sons.

her faggy dancer boyfriend raised her kids.
she was locked up because she refused to work like a slave so they said she was mentally ill and literally locked her up for 15 years.
sad!

>So what do you fags think about how Britney Spears raises her kids
Why should I care?

>Sounds like a normal pissed off mom. Why are they posting that shit? Don’t do shit like that to family members. It makes you look like shit, because you are shitty. Fucking punks with a thug daddy.

Kike here freaking out that Britney's toxic feminism is being exposed.

Kikes want every white male to be raised by a toxic feminist narcissist who cripples the males' ability to have healthy partnerships with females.

Have you seen some of the weird dances she posts on her instagram? That bitch is crazy, a quick look in the eyes confirms that, she's got that crazy look.

Attached: A630508F-A835-49A0-A693-B92A8A88C5AB.jpg (241x209, 7.62K)