North Korea's Race Problem

https : // archive . ph / nerio

> Senior North Korean officials received copies of "Mein Kampf," Adolf Hitler's rambling prison memoir, as gifts for Kim Jong Un's birthday this January, according to a report by New Focus International.

> The book was apparently not distributed to endorse Nazism so much as to draw attention to Germany's economic and military reconstruction after World War One. A North Korean who works on behalf of the country in China told New Focus that Kim gave a speech endorsing Germany's inter-war revival and encouraging officials to read "Mein Kampf."

> The source continued, "Mentioning that Hitler managed to rebuild Germany in a short time following its defeat in World War One, Kim Jong Un issued an order for the Third Reich to be studied in depth and asked that practical applications be drawn from it."

> According to the country’s propaganda, the pure-bloodedness and homogeneity of the Korean race make the North’s army a uniquely tight-knit and formidable fighting force.

> The celebration of racial purity and homogeneity is everywhere in North Korea. White is the dominant color in Pyongyang: White concrete plazas, white or at least blond-stoned buildings, and white statues of virginal maidens in long gowns abound.

> “Our nation has always considered its pure lineage to be of great importance,” a North Korean general told his South Korean counterpart during a 2006 meeting to discuss realignment of the maritime border between the two states. “Since ancient times our lands have been one of abundant natural beauty,” he said. “Not even one drop of ink must be allowed.”

Attached: Captura de tela 2022-08-12 155047.png (857x907, 904.2K)

>> Senior North Korean officials received copies of "Mein Kampf," Adolf Hitler's rambling prison memoir, as gifts for Kim Jong Un's birthday this January, according to a report by New Focus International.
BASED

> The celebration of racial purity and homogeneity is everywhere in North Korea. White is the dominant color in Pyongyang: White concrete plazas, white or at least blond-stoned buildings, and white statues of virginal maidens in long gowns abound.
Are the Aryans in the room with us right now?

koreans have not one but two ethnostates, one being literally the purest ethnostate in the world by design

> “Our nation has always considered its pure lineage to be of great importance,” a North Korean general told his South Korean counterpart during a 2006 meeting to discuss realignment of the maritime border between the two states. “Since ancient times our lands have been one of abundant natural beauty,” he said. “Not even one drop of ink must be allowed.”

most south koreans would agree

Attached: 012A707E-3BD7-4247-946D-03B42074163B.png (775x525, 42.71K)

Kim Jong Un is switzerland educated, I'm pretty sure he's read main kamp before

A based commie?
What the fuck is going on this world...

Best Korea indeed

>rambling
>unhinged
If I see those descriptions for a book in an article I automatically know it must be based

How can I hate these niggas when they literally mind their own business and celebrate their peoples homogeneity? I wish we could learn from them. Mein Kampf should have been required reading for every politician and school kid.

Always knew best korea was based by how much the judenpress kvetches at it

I think North Korea is also kiked based on the single fact that if it wasn't it would be off the map already.
The nukes they have are very primitive, as are their delivery systems, they are probably the only nuclear nation that could launch all of it's weapons with none of them reaching their target.
South Korea is a wealthy nation, they could build a System around their cities that would put Iron Dome to shame, which it would have to because the volume of North Korean fire to be expected in a war is incomparably higher, the point still stands it could be done.

Either they are waiting until the country falls apart due to economic stagnation, corruption, starvation, military uprising, the next dictator or whatever, basically playing the long game.
Or Kim is already in bed with them.
Maybe they let him exist to pose as an international boogeyman.

This sounds like some jewish strawman of what the author thinks nazis are like.
>White is the dominant color in Pyongyang: White concrete plazas, white or at least blond-stoned buildings, and white statues of virginal maidens in long gowns abound.
Norks are yellow

Don’t let this distract you from Zionists raising your taxes so they can secure their future by making sure you’re not in it. Zionists abuse the stock market through insider trading to fund their state.

Now Kim should be given internet access to Any Forums to deepen his knowledge and become ultimately redpilled

Fuck off jew

They don't care much because their a bunch of retarded commies who barely have the resources for food yet alone international power

Thread will die now because I discussed this. They are drowning out the message with spam.

Russians are not your enemy.
Chinese are not your enemy.

Zionism is the enemy

kike dome can't shoot down conventional artillery, klaus

But there are white men there who defected to NK during the war, and have had kids there. How does that work for racial purity?

Mein Kampf is basically a 500 page opinion piece. It's not exactly historically accurate but I'm sure Jim Kong knows that
North Korea will fade away after a while I think, it's not sustainable. They make a lot of their money by stealing money from other countries, like that $600 million crypto hack they did a few months ago

this

He's drawing a parralel between beauty, white marble statues, and nazism/classical civilisation.

It's actually quite funny, because he's right. He sees beauty and aesthetics as wrong.

NoKo is a bubble waiting to be taken advantage of by the Zionist hedge fund. When North Korea becomes liberated, Zionists will have full control of another market. NoKo is a planned market that will become alive when Zionists need the money.

The risk of losing South Korea and Japan heavily outweigh the damages that could be done by letting Kim stick around, even if you mitigate the former.
There might be some fuckery when the leadership changes, or if they start to seriously build power, but at the moment tptb are content to let Norks be.

At first glance I saw a Z

I mean, young people are overwhelmingly pro Palestine. I suspect help to Isreal will end when millenials and zoomers totally take over for boomers in the US.

none of them had korean wives