Has there always been black-on-asian violence? What's the explanation for it?

Has there always been black-on-asian violence? What's the explanation for it?

Attached: 1648411672155.jpg (500x500, 58.57K)

They seem like easy prey to Blacks. This is the only reason.

Niggerdry is the explanation.

Asians came to the US and (for the most part, there are always exceptions) met our society at face value, worked hard, and most often found enough success to have a decently comfortable life. The blacks, the vast majority of them having given up on the idea of hard work altogether, spent their days coasting off of social programs and muh oppressive raysis system, dawg. They saw the Asians working hard and succeeding (and most importantly not taking any shit from the hood rats), and that blew their whole narrative out of the water. This observation then caused the tiniest fleck of introspection, which then more than likely sparked some feeling of inferiority, which then sparks anger and resentment.

Ok

Do you actually want Asians in this country tho

this. even nyc jews will say the same which is why they always travel in groups

>What's the explanation for it?
niggers are violent, retarded, apes

asians are worse than niggers. they fuck up white socities in total silence

Asians are perfect victims. Affluent, small, weak, afraid of guns, older population with low birth rate, liberal retards.

Asians work hard, study hard, generally very docile civil people. They mostly appreciate being given a chance in a white country and don't hate whites. Niggers are total opposite.

WHITE MEN MUST BE STOPPED!

Attached: 1660297462591607.jpg (966x543, 57.28K)

midterms?

True
No but Korean women can stay and live in sex zoos

Checked.
Italians aren't white though fagggot

niggers. it's always niggers. there's your explanation. you should've kept your farm tools on the farms and only as tools. you got what you deserve.

>Italians aren't white though fagggot
Ok chink

> Six "men"

Fucking faggot ass Jewish media, if it were a bunch of Anglos this headline would be far more specific. They'd let you know within milliseconds they were racist white supremacist neo Nazi KKK Aryan Brotherhood Trump supporters. But they love protecting their pets.

There has never been black-on-Asian violence, nor black-on-anyone violence.
Black people are not criminals.
Your pic is a forgery, and you are a racist.

Not under the narrative that has been pushed (random attack an Asian motive). While it does happen, the majority of it occurs in the hood. Many asian immigrant families open up corner stores and hood American Chinese restaurants that also sell cigarettes, swisher sweets, and other paraphernalia as it's a low fruit, stable income given 65% of a neighborhood may receive govt assistance. They raise the price of goods and the locals flip out and assault, they say hurry up and buy and get assaulted, they follow them in the store and get assaulted. It's just funny to me that Olivia Munn made a fucking PSA on asian hate crime when it's specifically reaping what they sow

I don't know, but Stop Asian Hate seems to have mysteriously and instantly dissappeared...

>Talks about protected nyc kikes
>does not bring up their secret police
You didn't know? Kikes have their own police service in NYC exclusively to protect them from niggers.

I'm Asian and i'll never let a black criminal victimize me.

The most baboon-like and aggressive humans are black males. The most timid and passive are Asian females. Its low hanging fruit. Like menthol cigarettes and weed niggers can't resist.

Attached: ToryPrimeMinisterUmgunga.jpg (597x620, 61.52K)

They commit violence against all peoples but media only posts about some types of victims and forgets about others.

>afraid of guns
This man seems pretty happy.
Oh wait, you're a dumb kid who doesn't go outside and extrapolated an entire worldview from one person you met.

Attached: rooftopkoreans.jpg (900x477, 45.44K)

niggers are violent against everyone. for every black on asian crime there are 9 more against white people, you just dont read news about it

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

It's this an Asian love thread? People here hate Asians usually. I get called a chink all the time and I'm not even Asian. Australians especially hate Asians. Shouldn't you be happy the niggers are fighting the Asians or something?

They're niggers. There's black on literally everything crime, dipshit.

Asians keep voting democrat and anti-gun.
Until that changes, they deserve to be bullied by niggers.

Attached: 1611534863225.webm (544x544, 1.95M)

asians dont make up enough of the population to mater in a election . also your assumption is funny. no evidence to support it

People call me a chink all the time too. It's weird because almost all Aussies hate the filthy chinks.

Ahhh feels good to be white

Attached: 1616122967884.jpg (745x905, 109.44K)

niggers are violent thugs,
they like to prey on weaklings
asians look weak and small.
when a nigger sees an asian,
he sees prey, so it attacks.
niggers are subhuman scum

Death to kikes

In all honesty, this is the fault of some of my ancestors. I'm a direct descendant of the largest slave owner in all of Georgia. The decision of Southerners to outsource their cheap labor to Africa is the root cause of all of my country's suffering. It's fun to dream about Lincoln surviving and working to send Africans back to their continent, but I doubt much could have been done at that point. The only thing that can save us now is a broad acceptance of eugenics/hard genetic truths. Anything short of that is just going to lead us to more pain and dysfunction

Low IQ monkes attack everyone, not asians in particular.