Its over Drumpftards

An FBI search warrant shows Donald Trump is under criminal investigation for espionage and obstruction of justice, which is potentially punishable by imprisonment.

Attached: Screenshot_462.png (592x554, 59.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behind-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-2-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-evidence-within-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-3-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-a-culmination-of-four-years-of-threats-and-betrayals/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>investigation
>potentially
The nothingest of burgers.

Yeah that's their plan qto imprison him.

Don't care, still voting for Trump lol

2 more weeks fellow Joepedos

Round 3 of failed trials eh?

we investigated trump and have concluded he is guilty
>sorry but we are incharge sweetie

Attached: RIP FREEDOMS.png (1344x756, 1.4M)

>"I'm gonna #LockHerUp"
>he's the one who gets locked up instead

This timeline really is something.

Attached: 57e9f44c1b00007f08ef26ee.jpg (720x490, 30.47K)

>I, the cock sucking, 1pbtID OP, implicitly trust the FBI, the media and the Democrat party
Y I K E S

How about FBI obstructs these nuts

If he goes to jail I will laugh so hard.
Fuck that zionist pig.

>Espionage Age violation
>they waited a YEAR AND A HALF
>they didn't tell Biden?
What a clusterfuck for these retards. Trump2024

you can't pin anything on a President. they are bulletproof and SCOTUS will toss anything without even blinking

This time for reals guys

Checked and 2 more weeks pilled

You know what's really pathetic? The fact that so many people AND this administration are so obsessed with a former president that they pull this shit.
Move the fuck on.

this gonna be funny if they lock his ass up
2 moar weeks!

Attached: hillary92.jpg (642x500, 80.11K)

they cant jail trump unless they want a civil war
wait
what if they actually want a civil war?

He deserves as much sympathy as he gave all of those whistleblowers he had the opportunity to pardon but didn't. I really don't understand how so many of you still support this fool. He is directly working against you

Who's got that pic of a CNN article that says something like "Trump seen on elevator speaking to someone but who that someone is and if the footage exists, nobody knows"? Cause it reminds me a lot of this.

Trump has been under investigation for 7 years, nothing happened.

>Potentially
>A weasel word, or anonymous authority, is an informal term for words and phrases aimed at creating an impression that something specific and meaningful has been said, when in fact only a vague or ambiguous claim has been communicated. Examples include the phrases "some people say", "it is thought", and "researchers believe".

>Donald Trump identifies as a trans woman, her pronouns they/their, her name is Donaldine Trump

Imagine seeing something like this and feeling like the good guys, political persecution ends with blood, I'll tell you again that it will likely be your blood, or the blood of someone you care about, but you don't care, the media tells you you're justified, so do your friends, you exist in an information loop that tells you every day that your enemies deserve death

I don't think I can see people on the left wing as human beings anymore, I don't think I can feel sympathy for them anymore, if allowed to, they would kill all of us, so we must prepare however we can to survive, war is coming, there's no way around it, the left wing is happy to stir up violence to maintain control, they are jews who do not see violence between other races as effecting them, we must be ready for the coming violence and protect our family and friends, it is better to die a free man than suffer life as a slave

Attached: 1637351077285.jpg (1080x806, 346.45K)

>obstructs these nuts
Got eeem

>you exist in an information loop that tells you every day that your enemies deserve death
You mean Any Forums? Who are you addressing exactly?

Great, now normies are going to be angry AND not trust the feds at all

Amen.

>potentially
Theyre gonna get blueballed again. And theyll be more convinced than ever Trump is guilty of ...something.... the next time tptb tell them to.

Theyre like an apocalypse cult that keeps predicting the wrong date of the rapture but feels like they've learned a little bit more about it's true nature with every failed prediction, oblivious to how fuckin insane they sound to anyone outside of their bubble.

Attached: 1657072100010m.jpg (1024x882, 56.43K)

Donald:
>I am a billionaire. I achieved everything in life. Maybe I can make the USA a better place before I die and they will remember me as a nice guy.
Leftists:
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
>NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
>BHLBHLBLHBBHLHBLBHLBHLHBLHBLBHLBHBHLBHLBH!
>EEEEEEEEEEEH EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH EEEEEEEEEH!
>FFFUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKIINNNGGG NAZZZZZZZZIIII!

Attached: 1637035346753.png (680x677, 589.42K)

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behind-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-2-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-evidence-within-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-3-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-a-culmination-of-four-years-of-threats-and-betrayals/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/

>obama/clinton et al illegally accessed US intelligence data for political opposition research with impunity for over 4 years
>the entire intelligence apparatus and members of both political parties' legislative members are complicit
>make watergate look like kids stealing penny candy by comparison
>Trump has been trying to declassify the documents for years
>deep state fuckery and outright betrayals by people Trump put in have stymied the effort to release unredacted data
>Trump still has/had copies of all the dirt
>FBI raid was to get those documents that expose everything about how it was done

We're basically at open war with these baby killing fucks.