Swedish Student writes PhD on Experiences Masturbating to 'young boy' Japanese Comics

>Manchester University has launched an inquiry after it emerged that one of its PhD students has written a research paper about sexual attraction to young boys.

>Karl Andersson spent three months recording his thoughts and feelings while masturbating over images of young boys in Japanese comic books.

>In the abstract for the paper, Andersson, who is interviewing fans of shota comics for his PhD, said he wanted to “understand how [they] experience sexual pleasure when reading shota”.

>His 4,000-word study, which details his sexual habits and sexual encounters between boys in the comics, was published in the journal Qualitative Research in April. It provoked outrage from academics, an MP and others after it was circulated on Twitter this week.

>The University of Manchester and Qualitative Research have announced they are investigating the circumstances of the research and its publication.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/aug/11/manchester-university-phd-masturbating-to-comics-of-young-boys

Attached: 390807881.png (652x623, 585.78K)

They're probably just investigating which award would be best to give him to further their societal goals.

do sw*des really

what too much boku no pico does to a mf

>[they]
Translates to "we"

European moment

peak swedish masculinity

Attached: sweden yes.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

wtf

>wears glasses
He's just untermensch. Don't pay any attention to him. He probably watches sh*ta because he's an incel Redditor or something.

Attached: Swedish patriot.png (1200x900, 358.64K)

yfw his thesis is based on the Tails comic

Britain hates Japan. Bad idea.

Attached: 77e524be9f4d9d85d256b2102e2f0a59f359a2d35ca0c2f6df8a99230ed1a36e.jpg (1051x697, 160.08K)

Academia needs to be systematically destroyed. Nothing but a gateway to subversion and vice.

This was an SNL clip in another timeline

>karl anderson
wtf is wrong with nerdics

I'm thinking of changing my pronouns to I/I. Not sure why no one has done this before.

>Dean: hey why exactly am I masturbating to pictures of young boys in Japanese comics for this bullshit paper I wrote?
>Swede: I don't know, why are you masturbating to young boys?
>Dean: No I'm not masturbating to those stupid comics, I masturbated to them. In this paper. That I wrote.
>Swede: That's what I said, what the fuck is wrong with you pedo?
>Dean: No I didn't, the I who is the person who is standing in front of me being addressed as I did it.
>Swede: I know you did it bro but this is just disgusting. I'm out of here.

>manchester
honestly surprised they didn't give him some sort of award

> Andersson based his research on data supplied by PewDiePie in Japan
WTF?

Another win for science! Huzzah!

this is what a PHD means? kek fucking meaningless

Yes lmao. This subhuman literally fapped to shota for 3 months for his doctorates.
This faggot, and many like him, have the blue mark in their twatter account and a "dr" in front of their names.

As long as his thesis project and experimental model is done right then there is nothing wrong here. Just another moral panic from people who cant stop themselves from meddling into other peoples affairs.
Besides... Sweden... rapefugees rape even children and elderly, get away with it with minimal repercussions and Swedes dont have problems with that, so whats the problem with a soiboy looking male watching boku no pico? grow up people

Swedes keep winning wow, I bet he lets shit skins ejaculate inside his mother to produce mulatos they so much desire. I guess Swede is too quiet and needs a little bit of violence, corruption and violence. Also, some monkey music blasting until 6 a.m. as the niggers take turn with his mother and sisters.

Sweden Yes

kek
Can you literally have anything as a pronoun?
I want to have "nigger" as my pronouns and also my gender. You got a problem with that? Well then you're a niggerphobic bigot

>average chug poster

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" -Isaiah 5:20

Guess I'm owed an honorary phd for my own research.

Sorry nigger I didn't mean to offend you. No not me I, I mean I, the guy standing over there snickering.

Phd means "pretty huge dick" but to be fair they all look pretty huge to little boys

This. Ubermensch use contacts.

Attached: akariiiiiii.png (1755x1080, 773.91K)

You just don't understand the nordic soul.

Can anyone else spot that,
one of his ears are lower than the other one.

He is a mutant, broken, unbalanced individual.

Since birth.

fucking newfags and americans are the only ones who somehow think swedes being humongous faggots is political, new or woke when they've always been this way, it's like going to mid-Africa and pointing at locals "omg look they have black skin!?! did they import niggers here too?"

looks like he works for buzz feed

Oh for fuc-

Was it at least /ss/?

Based /cm/ale