Ukraine and russia has been at a complete standstill for months

>ukraine and russia has been at a complete standstill for months
>china too scared to do anything about taiwan
>no civil war in america despite the fbi raiding trump
were you guys lying to me or are you just retarded?

Attached: 1646030612002.jpg (667x668, 51.92K)

Everybody but me was lying to you. But you refused to listen to me so you will all reap the crop which you hath sowed. Indeed, the paranormal was always real and you were distracted.

We need to wait for winter. We always get to fight better when our enemies are fucking freezing to death in the trenches. And there is no gas in Europe for the winter, which will also undermine the situation. Biden will finally fall into senility by that time. So everything is still ahead.

Putin finished slaughtering the globohomo forces and their child traffickers. No one else willing to fight.

You do realize that Ukrainians are also northern slavshits, right? This isn't like fighting some provencal conscript, ukrops have been putting up with northern winters for as long as you have.

its all political theater for bankers till someone loses completely. then wars start.

cado' on the 'log

Attached: 1657374490978.webm (608x1080, 2.5M)

Don't reply that's an obvious shill.
Zelensky is a Jew, Putin is a retard and the war is phony.

In just 2 more winters you might get within 50 miles of Kyiv!

They tolerated it with our gas. What will they do now that Putin cuts off the heating in the harshest winters? A potential food crisis is added to this. The fucking clowns in their government will take out every last grain to please their Western masters.
One is enough for starving, frozen Ukrainians to bring us Zelensky's head on a pole themselves.

two more weeks and eurocucks will riot

because I suppose Russians aren't affected by the freezing winter indeed.

charlie lost THOUGH

there will never be happening, never
things will just keep getting shittier by small, barely noticeable increments but they will add up

Any Forums is the ultimate contrarian indicator

>are you just retarded?
>Any Forums
Yes

Attached: 620c8caecce97.jpg (1259x1440, 185.57K)

Attached: 1658959739357317.gif (360x360, 4M)

>Starving
Lol
>Freezing
This is not Siberia, user. They also have trees as a last resort.
You are living in delusion

What percent of London is homeless?
Homelessness is a problem nationwide, but it's a particular problem in London. London's population makes up roughly 16% of England's total but more than a quarter (27%) of England's rough sleepers are in the capital.
what happens when energy prices increase even more

>This is not Siberia, user.
The temperature in Kiev can drop to minus 17 degrees.
>They also have trees as a last resort.
How do you imagine heating cities with thousands of people with trees?

Love to see russian delusion
3 days to take Ukraine
Two more weeks for Berlin

I also have news for you, literally nobody's gonna freeze this winter
Europe will be absolutely fine, but you won't without our big money
Nigger faggots

>meanwhile Portugal is doing all the right moves
Slowly but steady wins the race.

There will never be a civil war. The pussies on our side don't have the balls. And I'm grateful for it because, even if they had balls, they're retards and would undoubtedly fuck us over with their stupidity. I mean, look around this place. 10% smart people and the rest are some of the dumbest, most gullible tards you have ever seen. And they piss all over themselves in the presence of women. You really think these donkeys would accomplish anything?

i think that americans are waiting for the election results.

cant believe nickado's shitpost predicted ukraines invasion truly the real hero of our time.

Ivan, my friend - Biden is already senile. The only way it gets worse is if he starts getting super aggressive towards people in public and screaming "nigger" at international events while using the nuclear football as a back scratcher.

Post it you pussy