Is Any Forums mature enough to admit when they were wrong about certain things?

Is Any Forums mature enough to admit when they were wrong about certain things?

Attached: sjM1lyc.png (633x237, 47.69K)

Attached: Pride.png (1110x674, 324.61K)

MAP pride worldwide

Does "better sexual functioning" mean "higher degree of promiscuity" in this context?

The great satan is actually a mistranslation, it really means "obese satan"

Fags and coomers are forever seething over the fact that married religious couples have the best sex by far.

You're a Jew and so is the author
Herbs

Attached: Screenshot_20220812-142747.png (2048x1704, 1.01M)

duh lol
read Huxley's Brave New World

>Does "better sexual functioning" mean "higher degree of promiscuity" in this context?
probably yes

yes

All the girls that boned in 8-9th grade ended up either pregnant teens or welfare queens.

>Does "better sexual functioning" mean "higher degree of promiscuity" in this context?
That, or higher degree of tolerance to degenerate behavior.

I’m an incel but I remember my older would lay on top of me so I couldn’t move when I was 13. I still think about it all the time

Define better sexual functioning.

I lost my virginity when I was 12 to a 13 year old virgin girl, not some fat, diseased boomer homosexual with monkeypox all over his mouth and anus
big difference

>"Study"
Why should we trust the so-called "study" without question?

>1pbtID
Imagine that. Another shill.

>the pedophile jews say kiddie sex is good. When will you admit you were wrong about kiddie sex?
MILLSTONE AROUND NECK
TOSSED OUT TO SEA

> People who have sex too young become outright whores
We know. We've seen this the whole time and said it too.

earlier sexual experience:
>in the context of a lawful marriage under God:
based
>in the context of casual pedophilia for pleasure:
absolutely degenerate.

>Is Any Forums mature enough to admit when they were wrong about certain things?
Not peer reviewed
>thinks Any Forums is worng

All redditors need to be jailed for the good of humanity.

Peer reviewers are usually fags

But at least they have still have delectably wet pussies

Link the "study", rabbi.

Attached: ray1.jpg (557x565, 52.39K)

>better sexual functioning

Attached: 1660265289261256.webm (608x1080, 1.23M)

Studies show that children raped by fat diseased boomer homosexuals with monkeypox all over their face and anus had a more healthy functioning sex life you fucking chud.

>1pbtid

slide thread.

Attached: 1647034297006.jpg (723x606, 132.34K)

Fuck you I'm eating lunch.

somebody did a study and came up with some results.

I can't fap to this

Depends on what they mean by first sexual experience. Getting groom raped = bad outcomes. Experiencing young love and mutually taking each other's virginities at 15-16? The ultimate prophylactic for inceldom

It depends how early they are talking about and with who. If they’re saying that having a girlfriend when you are 17 and losing your virginity leads to a normal life they are obviously correct. It worked for me

>Researchers find that people who get pussy earlier get more pussy later in life
It's because attractive people get laid first and continue getting laid later on. This is just another step towards desensitizing us to pedophilia.

Are they happier?
Healthier?
Have more stable relationships?
More children in wedlock?
From what I can see, all this says is that people who have sex early are more likely to be sluts later in life.

>later in adulthood
But more likely to die young. Groomers gonna groom

No chud, were talking about children starting at the age of 5.

First, it's probable that they excluded pedophilia and were only looking at teens fucking each other.
In which case, incels have been saying for years that not getting pussy by the time you're 18 will fuck you up for life.

>earlier sexual experiences=better functioning in society in adulthood.
Either you are retarded OP, or your "data" from some retard in the university of Reddit is from a controlled study from which they will only use some woke canadians that for some reason "turned out" to also being trans who have no fucking idea of what happens in the rest of the world.
Kids getting this shit obly gets mentally shitted for the rest of their life.
The mildest case i fucking heard is a girl getting an infection because some retard did not used a condom, only for her to "come out" as fucking pansexual shit, not counting premature pregnancy.
You and those pedos should get your dicks cutted off, and get impailed on a stake, and ser on fire in your last moments of breath. We are not going to give you any single legal ground to lie to everybody to say it is ok when ITS NOT FUCKING OK.
Just because some mentally unstable kid says its ok to get raped in the ass doesn't mean its actually ok for millions of kids to get raped in the ass.
Fuck off.

I was going to csay "newfag" but then I read the context. Nevermind, it's one of these zombie threads.