What will you do if they will arrest Trump?

What will you do if they will arrest Trump?

Attached: 1808215807_0_208_2000_1333_1920x0_80_0_0_0a9094837ae76c4cba54b83ba8ffd11e.jpg (1920x1080, 300.43K)

nothing lmao

Same thing he did for the Jan 6th people.

I will continue to monitor the situation

Vote Democrat from here on out

Say it's happening. Watch boomers do stupid terrorism and wait for American Hitler

tweet LAW AND ORDER a bunch of times

Nothing, it'll be the single largest political blunder in human history. If they arrest him it'll all fail and then he'll be elected President for Life and the stage will be set to finally sweep the streets clean of all the filth. Do it faggots, I dare you.

he betrayed us.
i knew he was a jew puppet from the beginning and every single last q-tard called me a shill. Q user was a fed psyop. wake up. they're distracting us from the divine. there is a god. fallen angels are pulling the strings.

an hero

Attached: kMjjuKG.jpg (1158x758, 184.98K)

I chuckled.

What did Trump do when they arrested Jan 6 people and put them in solitary confinement without charges?
That's what I will do.

Boomers are too old to do anything about shit anymore. Their coping mechanism is to throw all the other generations under the bus and say they aren't worth a damn so it's a zero net loss in their conscious.

They will wait two more weeks for a Q post and wont do shit.
As always.

Correct.

Same thing he did when his supporters were arrested, not a fuckin thing

>us.
Try harder, schlomo.

Go collect my winnings from the guys at work.

Attached: Girugamesh01.png (452x391, 121.9K)

He just showed all the NPC tier "Patriots" not to do dumb ass, useless shit.
Jan 6th was a full on glowie operation. Anyone paying even a little attention knew that and avoided the whole thing.
The feds are playing whack-a-mole with "Patriots".
Trump showed anyone with half a brain to think before they mob mentality act.
THINK.
What was going to happen if they did end up taking the magic box of electoral votes?
Like, there's zero record of the votes anywhere else?
It was stupid and useless, though comical, at times.
Everyone was warned. Warned about glowies, warned about antifa dressed as MAGAs.

Not today, Satan.

Oof