Why do K-pop fans demand their idols look like blonde haired, blue eyed, Aryan princesses...

Why do K-pop fans demand their idols look like blonde haired, blue eyed, Aryan princesses. Are they white supremacists in denial?

Attached: FZ9zdRXaAAUI0x2.jpg (2048x1366, 424.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hJUx6Jut_Ao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

to appeal to westerners to make money

when they are not doing it for their job they go back to having black/brown hair and brown eyes

it's a recent phenomenon that started in 2019

you didn't really have kpop idols dying their hair and wearing blue eye contact lenses. they do that shit to appeal to westerners

Attached: gaeul sniffing her finger [4k] 아이브 러브다이브 가을 직캠 220619 축하공연 @두산베어스 by newstudio [olf5XGBKBVk]-[02.13.200-02.19.406].webm (538x1080, 2.45M)

Exoticism. It's like yellow fever, but the other way around. For us, east Asians are the exotic other. For them, we are.

fuck I miss racing motocross.

also there is nothing european about korean beauty. it's in its own category

european girls do not place emphesis on looking cute like east asians do

Attached: j stayc shirt ENG) 스테이씨 특 - 라이어게임에 누구보다 진심임👀🔥 _ 스테이씨 _ STAYC _ BEAUTIFUL MONSTER _ 라이어와 춤을 _ dance with liar [hpUPb1u53Hw]-[03.22.935-03.24.471].webm (918x1080, 989.39K)

Ive is nice, but we like NewJeans now.

youtube.com/watch?v=hJUx6Jut_Ao

white girls usually want to look non-cute and older

Yes
It's the most beautiful, nobody can truly deny it

Someone sent me a text yesterday, which was the wrong number. Meant for someone else. I texted bad the texter had made an error and was pleasant about it. Turns out she's a hong kong national living in jew york. We continued the conversation and moved to WhatsApp. She's in finance, and so am I. Started talking about MACDs and RSI etc. Chart TAs, trends, blah blah. Today she sends me images of her in her ferari with another asian girl in the passager seat. No faces, just legs. She seems interested in meeting even tho I live a thousand miles away.

This seems too good to be true. I'm waiting to be asked for money. If a scam, then it's a fairly brilliant way to do it. Send what appears to be a wrong number text to initiate conversation.

Or maybe it is for real. Can't be. That would be too good for this life. I'm retarded, aren't I, Any Forums?

Attached: 1630130934964.jpg (700x855, 85.63K)

the avergae kpop idol mogs every western celebrity

and i am supposed to believe east asians want to be white lmao

Attached: this is pol.png (1280x697, 176.23K)

They're all made of plastic ya goon
Go to Korea and tell me how hot the average woman on the streets is

Go to united states and tell me how hot the average woman on the streets is

the average korean woman is more attractive than the average white woman in america. i would be willing to bet money on this

Gooks are so disgusting lmao

No they are hideous and wen't unnoticed until they started trying to look white. K-pop would be shit if their idols looked Asian.

this is what the average american white woman looks like

white nationalist idiots like to pretend this not the case. they live in fantasy land

Attached: mpv-shot0040.jpg (286x578, 32.1K)

These people aren’t human.

>t.

Attached: junglemonkey.png (780x1144, 846.39K)

mfw no gaeul gf

Attached: 1623026339546.jpg (3840x1600, 1.88M)

>Why do K-pop fans demand their idols look like blonde haired, blue eyed, Aryan princesses
Because it's as opposite to nigger as humanly possible.

Attached: 1617330998575.png (449x515, 12.21K)

Eeny.

Because Koreans are unintelligent, inferior race of people and are degenerate whores by nature.
We will surely exterminate them in the next war.

aryan is: human who got pure genes
aryan is not: blue eyed blonde german

when will you subhumans learn this?

so in your fantasy world these girls look white to you

Attached: prime heejin.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)