ITS HAPPENING

Trump is being investigated for removal or destruction of records, obstruction of an investigation, and violating the Espionage Act - Politico

twitter.com/BNONews/status/1558169532899934213?t=Ez3lyTtanLZ5rDHmoJ3F0w&s=19

Attached: Espionage.jpg (719x488, 160.62K)

Kek Clown World somehow keeps surprising me

Big if true

Unless he's sending them to Israel. I still stand with trump.

good
i hope he gets charged and 70,000,000 armed rednecks go ape shit on the commie reddit faggots who shit up this board

Attached: HONK.png (783x851, 919.72K)

Bullshit. More left-wing cope. But keep going. How many lefties are becoming more aware because of the lie-after-lie program? lol

Will Trump call in the militia to defend him?
He is the lawful president

Probably was for Yidsrael

>being investigated for

another desperate fishing expedition

just 7 more years and trump will for sure be in jail fellow hillary sisters

The FBI is the big gay and if they're in this thread, I want to let them know I don't appreciate the sacrifices they make protecting democracy.

Removal of records, yes 12 boxes of material that he as executive with a hand wave can assert declassified.
Obstruction? The grand jury subpoena was cooperated with
Nothing burger and leftist cope

All they had to do is not poke the fucking tiger in the testes.

Attached: Maralargo.jpg (1702x1591, 315.1K)

They don't need to be right, they just need to waste time.

Arrest and/or disqualify Trump from running in 2024, and there will be so many assassinations it will be wild. I kind of hope they do it. I'd love to see all the late night hosts shot in the face, as well as the liberal journalists, and especially Democrat politicians like Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Newsom, etc. I really hope they do it, I want to see liberals massacred.
>captcha: SPY J48

Attached: Screenshot_20220812-122111_Chrome.jpg (1080x1922, 781.56K)

commie reddit faggots who shit up this board

Holy shit all of those are punishable bye extreme death

I hope his sons, Ivanka and Kushner are caught too.

You have been investigated for being a GIANT butt pounded faggot.

Result: GUILTY!

Hitlery you said it would be 2 more weeks.

>or destruction

so they didn't find anything and now they're coping

>I’m a fucking retard

lol you still dont it. never trust a politician user. the guy has always been a liar, he is just better at it than the rest. simp for someone worthwhile

Doesn’t seem like the FBI would do this without intentions of charging him. He's boned.

former trump supporter here. ngl it's hilarious watching him crash and burn. seriously though we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

Epstein's revenge

Not my problem

I want to see millions of "Americans" dead. Whatever helps spur that, I will support. We need to purge non-Whites from these lands, and whatever triggers mass executions, assassinations, bombings, etc. I support 110%.

jewish theater
absolutely sick of this country and the scum in DC

stfu shill

The President cant declassify any materials pertaining to nuclear secrets without the involvement of congress lul

Good. He is a threat to our democracy. Only what government says is good for our democracy should be listened.

Brown hands typed this

>2 more weeks for right wingers means that nothing happens
>2 more weeks for left wingers means it will be done by Monday at latest

Itll be enough to keep terminally online libs angry. If you go to reddit there'll probably be at least a few highly updooted posts saying "don't get your hopes up, nothing ever happens" while simultaneously saying they need to exhume Ivana's casket live on primetime to see if he hid any incriminating evidence of anything in there. Its like a lot of them know these stories are "two more weeks" tier but get off on feeling like they're humiliating Trump and/or his voters.

>This is hillary clinton all over again
LOCK H̶E̶R̶ HIM UP!

Attached: 70545c8f-2aec-41be-a605-92c7f07666c8_1140x641.jpg (1140x641, 201.24K)

>ITS HAPPENING Anonymous (ID: flHBIY6G) 08/12/22(Fri)12:15:53 No.3908
THIS ISNT NEW

>first it was the "he took documents and now can't run again"
>now it's "Espionage Act"
Soon it will be the Overdue Library Book Act and he will have to pay $4.75.

Based. I hope he goes to prison. Fuck that orange faggot kike.

Biden might be the most retarded president we've had since Hoover, he literally wants to kickstart a civil war because he's done a shitty job on everything