Dogs driven mad by hot weather maul owners - still think global warming is a joke?

newsweek.com/fatal-dog-attack-mad-heatwave-1725544

" Pet dogs who attacked their owners—killing one and leaving the other with potentially life-changing injuries—savaged the pair after they "turned mad in the extreme heat," distraught relatives believe.

American Bully XL Rocco seized mom-of-two Joanne Robinson by the throat in a vicious attack, then turned on her long-term partner James Stead when he tried to save her on Friday night in the British county of South Yorkshire. The couple's other dog, a female Bully XL called Lola, became agitated and then joined in, with Stead trying to wrestle her out of the room as Rocco continued savaging Robinson. Neighbors reported hearing desperate screams from the home at around 10 p.m. as the couple were mauled by their pets.

The U.K. has been suffering a heatwave recently, with temperatures predicted to reach a sweltering, and unprecedented, 40 degrees in some parts of the country on Tuesday. British homes rarely have air conditioning. It's not clear exactly what the temperature was on Friday night in Robinson's hometown, the village of West Melton, but shortly after 10.30 p.m. the U.K.'s Met Office issued its most severe "red warning" about the extreme heat still to come across her region. "

Still think global warming is a joke? A normally friendly, family dog, turned on its owners and killed one in a vicious mauling. This is uncommon and is happening more and more as dogs go nuts from hot weather.

Attached: bullyxl.jpg (790x564, 80.63K)

Attached: 1653472748335.jpg (1080x581, 43.57K)

lol

lmao

>turned mad in the extreme heat
Hahahahaha. Any excuse to rationalize the behavior. Just like with blacks.

As if shitbulls need a reason

ITS CAUSED BY BAD OWNERS AND "HEAT"

Any Forums is dumb. Pitbulls are just like any other dog. It's the owners that are responsible for their dogs' behavior, not dogs. Shitty owners can make aggressive dogs of any breed. It's just that your little chihuahua doesn't have the capacity to kill a human so it doesn't appear on the news.

Stop falling for bullshit narratives and enjoy this pic of a happy pit. Anyone still calling for the mass murder of dogs in 2022 is officially disqualified from humanity.

Attached: 077.jpg (680x1059, 84.36K)

>own pit
>get bit

Attached: 1660246629146943m.jpg (1024x1024, 105.98K)

>Anyone still calling for the mass murder of dogs in 2022 is officially disqualified from humanity.
Murder is unlawful, I am calling for the legal killing of vicious animals.

>”how can we milk more money and guilt out of the goyim with this global warming grift?”
>”oh I know, blame shitbull behavior on the fact some dude drove a hummer once”

THERES NO GLOBAL WARMING NIGGER THERE IS ONLY KIKE TECHNOLOGY WEATHER MANIPULATION AND KIKE MEDIA PROPAGANDA BRAINWASHING YOU THERE IS CLIMATE CHANGE YOU STUPID NIGGER.............

>It's not the breed, it's how you raise them.
>It's not the breed, it's the extreme heat.
mfw

Attached: 1589780973781.jpg (597x559, 104.87K)

>They were good dogs, they are not a banned breed and were not dangerous… I don't know why they suddenly snapped
He a good boy, he dindu nuffin!

Attached: 1604318832018.webm (540x360, 2.87M)

New for 2023: Pibblepox!

>I am calling for the legal killing of vicious animals.
Agreed, people that want to kill millions of innocent dogs for no reason are vicious animals and should be legally culled.
>Toxoplasmosis typed this
Both are valid reasons. Have you never owned a dog before? Are you even white?
>banned breed
So government bans dictate your views? I suppose you hate firearms, internal combustion engine vehicles and hate speech as well?
Or are you only using this as an argument this time because it happens to be convenient?
I've checked your digits but I've also checked your wormy disingenuous attempt at justifying mass killing of innocent dogs.

>mauled pit owners got climate'd
lol
lmao even

>own pit
>turned into shit

Attached: 1660065293978951m.jpg (768x1024, 134.61K)

>390827399
Abhorrent chink, on every thread

hahaha dumb bongs any ways i would have been laughing my ass if i ever heard that happening but i wont ever go near bongland so fuck you

Pits are not protected by the constitution, chink

Nothing fucks with a boar. 300 lbs and fast as a snake, with an armored head and disemboweling spikes.

They wreck pitbulls like they were kittens. You see one, climb a fucking tree fast.

>still think global warming is a joke
i'll openly mock every eco-faggot until the heat death of the universe. If they want that to end. Push for Nuclear. If you aren't talking nuclear. You're a retarded faggot and I hope you are burned alive and forgotten. No one even asks about you when you're gone.
I hate cowards. I hate them with a fiery rage that could incinerate the sun it self. eco niggers who don't advocate for nuclear. are asking for magic.

This morning I was in my back yard and noticed from afar two pitbulls running towards my yard. I kept my eyes on the dogs and began slowly walking back to my house. (I didn’t want to break into a run and excite them.) As I was walking it became clear to me that they were running straight for ME. My only hope was to run if I wanted to make it inside. As they drew closer I threw cat food at them, and it distracted them long enough for me to pull ahead and get inside. Those dogs were trying to fucking kill me, I swear. I’ve never seen them before, and they were barreling straight at me. They got so close I could hear their heavy breathing. I get dogs wandering into my yard all the time. They’re just passing through, never interested in me, just dogs doing dog things. These pitbulls scared the everliving fuck out of me. All the local dispatch would say was, “Sorry but there are no leash laws.” I’ve been warning my neighbors, and one said a pair of pits attacked somebody’s dog right down the road. Nobody knows who those dogs belong to but I’m telling you they’re dangerous animals and if anybody sees them they’re going to shoot them. All damn day I’ve been replaying in my mind those huge dogs running side by side and STRAIGHT at me. If I hadn’t happened to have the catfood in my hand to distract them with I’d probably be in a hospital right now.

Why didn't they just shoot it? Your wife is being murdered in front of you and you still won't grab your gun to shoot it?

Attached: hankhill.jpg (1000x750, 91.23K)

Based boar!

Looks like fucking with a boar isn't the same as mauling down a child. Wish more pitbulls were killed

Why would you step outside without your deagle-brand deagle? Just ice the little cunts the moment they step onto your property.

Attached: 1660243633767409.gif (600x304, 262.63K)

you're such a fucking jew and you don't even realise it

>More of this shit
I've seen enough. This user (what ever it is) is clearly VPNing of some kind. I've seen them posting this faggot shit under many flags.
Any user who says "You can't use VPN's here" Is a newfaggot and needs to go back and stay go back
Captcha: FuckJannies

Attached: 1655233949637.jpg (813x1024, 62.22K)