/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3687

Prev:▶Day: 170 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignAugust11

▶Latest
>Smooker strikes a Russian airbase near Sevastapol, Crimea (9-14 aircraft destroyed)
>Biden admin to announce a $1 billion weapons package for Ukraine
>Ukraine strikes the Antonovsky railway bridge in Kherson once again
>Zelensky gives a greenlight in replacing Catherine the Great's statue with Billy Herrington, decision is now up to Odessa's city council
>Ukrainian government to start mandatory evacuation of civilians from Donetsk Oblast
>Ukraine claims Russia shelled a correctional facility in Olenivka killing 40+ UA PoWs
>Germany approves sale of 100x PzH-2000 155mm SPH to Ukraine
>Ukraine strikes the Antoniv bridge in Kherson with HIMARS missiles
>The Bundeswehr announced the delivery of Mars II MLRS and three PzH2000 howitzers to Ukraine
>Ukraine, Russia sign separate agreements with Turkey, UN on grain passage through Black Sea
>The Russian government included Greece, Denmark, Slovenia, Croatia and Slovakia in the list of “unfriendly countries.” (Read: based countries)
>UK to send 20 additional M109 SPGs and 36 L119 artillery guns
>ISW: Russian forces conducted unsuccessful ground assaults northwest of Slovyansk & west of Donetsk City
>Russian missile strike on apartment block in Chasiv Yar kills 24 civilians
>British Army begins training Ukrainian soldiers in the UK

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: tfwnomobilization.jpg (1562x821, 236.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Limestone_block
pixiv.net/en/users/28707701
t.me/kavunyak
twitter.com/archiraiii?t=Yh8XZtActCGQ3yCsy7drAw&s=09
instagram.com/archiraii?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
t.me/archirai_art
t.me/ FGJTSFazhxg1NzIy
t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_Int
mega.nz/folder/I2AWUB4J#Cy34N8auTqjaAmMDqeDrUw
mega.nz/folder/By4CjQAS#V9WzlyK8v6GKbuLzc2-FbQ
mega.nz/folder/Jx5SBQCQ#nHW_PZ2hDl2sCXD1AUX7rA
youtu.be/tt1SQrWafOE
youtube.com/watch?v=yCDe1OFUn8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill all ziggers

kill all vatniggers

Attached: 291274976_1652752898424727_6005642385837692647_n.jpg (1080x1350, 273.77K)

жit on vatniggs

What happened to muh Terminator wunderwaffe? Did it make it to the frontline at all?

NEW STRELKOV
>NEW STRELKOV
NEW STRELKOV
>NEW STRELKOV

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE PAAAAAIN. edition

Until the semi-anniversary of the so-called. CBO is less than 2 weeks away. It is already clear that the “Third Effective” stage of the operation turned out to be even more unsuccessful than the “Second Concrete”. At what - much more unsuccessful, since all the successes - several villages in the forefield of the enemy's main line of defense along the Seversk-Soledar-Bakhmut line, as well as Sands and 2/3 of Maryinka near Donetsk. To put it mildly - "not very thick." And these successes were very expensive, which is not surprising given such a wonderful tactic - the assault on a long-term fortified area strictly in the forehead. Before September 11, neither the entire territory of the DPR, nor even the capture of Slavyansk, most likely will succeed. The question will soon arise as follows: "how to keep what is already occupied with the available forces."
The failure of the Russian military strategy in Ukraine is “obvious”.
In this regard, I have three suggestions:
1) shoot the entire Politburo;
2) repaint the Kremlin in a yellow-black color;
3) start implementing a proven retreat strategy to Moscow and Stalingrad in order to freeze the adversaries on the outskirts.

About starting to fight seriously - I don’t even stutter anymore - this is an attempt on the sacred. I do not call now and remove the Plywood Marshal. Since his resignation right now can save him from the well-deserved glory for the upcoming "successes".

1/1

Attached: 1653255905520.png (753x707, 877.96K)

>Update soon?

>Ukie Marichka Artists
follow them for more Marichka\good art
>Original creator
twitter.com/Limestone_block
>Korzunka Persukiv
pixiv.net/en/users/28707701
>Kavunyak
t.me/kavunyak
>Archirai
twitter.com/archiraiii?t=Yh8XZtActCGQ3yCsy7drAw&s=09
instagram.com/archiraii?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
t.me/archirai_art

>TG channel for Marichka Art dump
>t.me/ FGJTSFazhxg1NzIy

Also now with 2 Sticker packs:
>t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_Int
>t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_UHP

>Marichka Mega
mega.nz/folder/I2AWUB4J#Cy34N8auTqjaAmMDqeDrUw

>Tomboy/Muscle girl Mega
mega.nz/folder/By4CjQAS#V9WzlyK8v6GKbuLzc2-FbQ

>2D and 3D musclegirls and tomboys, around 1300 files, will add more later

Attached: 1660297747346633.png (1000x1265, 760.69K)

1 let it live
2 no..

it has to go, nomatter what the journalists say it has to go... god damnit imagine if some kids went down there.. it would poop on them too

you people might laugh but it's not funny...

Attached: 14967998 (1).jpg (1060x597, 198K)

Fun fact: Lithuania is based

>New Monke OC from me

Attached: MonkeNewScream.png (1600x900, 968.47K)

>Kiev still free

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1658136594909813.jpg (2500x2500, 1.09M)

Attached: 12029751351.jpg (870x666, 396.15K)

The "Poland is going to take Western Ukraine" is the most insane shit I have ever heard, I cannot believe they keep pushing it. They have been pushing this in statements and propaganda for fucking months. It is so fucking retarded.
It's also such a GIGANTIC tell on themselves, because it says the following
>They actually believe that would ever happen, which proves they are completely disconnected from reality
>They actually believe that the rest of the world thinks like they do, which is that every other country is a dumb mongol-tier of sophistication regime that only cares about acquiring clay with no other values or considerations
>They actually believe that the rest of the world thinks like they do, which is that international agreements, cooperation between nations, shared common goals, etc. cannot or do not exist, and that it's impossible that Poland actually supports Ukraine against Russia and so does the rest of the world
>They actually believe that at the very least the Russian people believe it, which shows only that the Russian people are incomprehensibly stupid, facile, retarded, ignorant people

It is so fucking mind-melting to me. Like, to actually believe that you have to believe that Poland even WOULD want that (they of course don't, of what use would that be to them) WANTS that (they dont, why would Poland arbitrarily want to annex a bunch of another country's land and all the problems that creates), that they want it bad enough to act on it (they would never, think about what the reaction from the EU / NATO would be), that the rest of the world would go along with that (they wouldn't ofc)

I mean it's one of those beliefs that's so fucking off the wall bonkers that it's hard to even articulate all of the ways that it is retarded, do you know what I mean?

Russia just has a complex about Poland man it's fuckin insane

Attached: 1657661576009.png (851x3766, 752.34K)

Attached: 1658284104924739.png (705x646, 258.82K)

god if only she had bigger tits
it was in severodonetsk, that is the last thing i heard about it

I bet it taste like seal... but also no.. ugh I don't like seal but it goes down....

i want her to punch me and then squeeze my head in between her legs like a nutcracker

I bet hunter gatherer women looked like this.

Norwegian bro, why do you get drunk every night?

Fuck ziggers
Lerochka pack:
mega.nz/folder/Jx5SBQCQ#nHW_PZ2hDl2sCXD1AUX7rA

Attached: IMG_20220812_211437_002.jpg (1000x1129, 148.14K)

>a new species of creatures have entered your dungeon

Attached: dungeon-keeper-2.jpg (1024x768, 270.77K)

yeah, they are on frontline specifically assisting in urban assault as intended
either noone lives to tell the tale or they are long gone

Can someone make a wojak of this Russians reaction?

Attached: 64D05928-0AB8-4921-A7A8-D2A401A4BD8F.jpg (828x454, 67.36K)

Why drunk people love multiple dots so much?

>Vatniggers fleeing Crimea
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
youtu.be/tt1SQrWafOE

nice

Attached: thanks_anon.gif (320x320, 68.27K)

The AFU isn't really striking civilian targets so idk why they're getting scared

nooo just no.. this beutful grilll and....

god no, men are hard men are hard... god this brings me my marit bjørgen nightmares.. if you don't knowp who that is ti's this super beutfil norwegian skirunner she is legend... she is so lovely when you see her in face... one day he turned over on the tv I mean.. and you saw it...

NOOO! a back like a fucking man!!! EEEWWWW!!!

turns out however the russians everone wnt DRUGS DRUGS!! no they tested here she had this rare condition..... she never used drugs but her phsyics was as if she was on it.. god that beutiful face... but that back man you puke... I got night maares of this just iage oh oh bjørgen.. oh let me touch your back..
Aaah
aa
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THAT'S HULKEN BACK!!! REEEEE

hehe. she is a trønder she won everything...
something is wrong with her I don't know the shit here.. s reason she could prolly even beat the ben.. well she couledn't but almst

I'm just thankful she hasn't bogged herself

it's a boomer thing here

Attached: 275233868_814957446138960_706126560005017502_n.jpg (1080x1350, 105.71K)

>I'm just thankful she hasn't bogged herself
true that

It's the tet offensive for Russians.
They've realised that the government has been lying to them about the capabilities of their enemy and the progress of the war

DK was such a great concept. The game itself is extremely broken, but still, the aesthetic is amazing. DK2 tried to rein in the broken-ness, but I feel like it made it somehow a lesser experience.

make nafo of her pls because they were so pissed

Attached: HE6k9kpTURBXy83NWNkZmQzYmQ3ODY1NmI2ZThlNDk3YmFjZTlhYmJmZi5qcGeSlQLNA8AAwsOVAgDNA8DCw4GhMAE.jpg (960x960, 151.22K)

>tfw no awooga booga gf

>McDonalds to come back to Ukraine - Arestovych

Attached: 1660268447895.png (1600x2900, 2.21M)

God i fucking love reading your posts
keep being you, user

I miss games like that to be honest, when things were just a bit fun and broken, and it was upto the player to use it if they wanted to.

Kek, Katzposter really starts to melt.

Attached: wisdom.jpg (493x305, 42.33K)

also no.. gentle men that's not a transgener this is marit bjørgen.......

I don't know what this circle is.. we did this then.. but my god shs won everything ..

but you can see it in the first image not very femine...... you should se eher back I can try to find it so you can all see it..... shit that gives you nigthmars...

Attached: 12948931.jpg (1590x895, 276.11K)

That's fucking ugly. She will break your spine with her legs

Back to the fundamental aspects of her personality.

Attached: 1659638796740837.jpg (1124x1280, 206.76K)

>Cyrillic is decent for slavic phonetics. The latin script with a bunch shit all over it that western slavs use is disgusting
Cyryllic replacements for: Ą, Ć, Ę, Ó, Ź would also look disgusting (omitted those which have direct counterparts and digraphs)
>I think Cyrillic is overly complicated but I also think that Polish is overly complicated.
It's not. Polish has features of both West Slavic and East Slavic languages with remnants of extinct pre-slavic dialects and germanic influence. It's a bridge between them, it's natural.

Prolonged exposure to martinez schizoposting takes the toll

What with his chin?

What is this flag, is the the pride one after you wash it?

is that what the average ukrainian looks like?

Bjørgen looks like a weight lifter, and Johaug is a petite and wirey, yet both of them dominate the same sport.

Polish words literally look like a broken fence

Your language has like 3 ways to write a š

>Cyryllic replacements for: Ą, Ć, Ę, Ó, Ź would also look disgusting (omitted those which have direct counterparts and digraphs)
How are they pronounced? Are these distinct sounds or a base sound with some modifier?

Why is the US not providing long-range rockets? I don't get the "they could strike Russia" excuse. Give them a batch 20 and be clear that the deliveries will stop if the wrong targets are hit. Was the Crimea strike Ukraine creating a precedent and saying "See? We already hit territory that Russia considers theirs so please drop the pretense."

i think he is an unironic shizo who left russia because he got chased away by glowniggers, or maybe thought that they were after him

explain

oh swedish hahahahaha
sore losers you will never ever win anything .. couldnt even show your flag could you hahahaha...

>you read your..

lol you are such a sore loser

Attached: 5130109_2134444.jpg (800x533, 87.79K)

Vatnigers are already arrest random Crimean Tatars in the Crimea in retaliation for those explosions. What is the logic behind this?
"My boss yelled at me at work, so i'm gonna go home and beat my wife senseless"?

Attached: 16170372682220.png (1331x998, 1.93M)

>She will break your spine with her legs
I fucking hope so

the martinez shitskin spics are in my walls, send Hrims

Attached: 293638061_575981240858588_6702488958631905716_n.jpg (1080x1350, 157.71K)

I go to /k/ purely for chuggers and vatnigs getting destroyed

Attached: 1559855284087.jpg (342x342, 18.14K)

i guess they actually think that it a sabotage? or at least try to portray that it was and arrest potential saboteurs?

What do you think blew up in Crimea? ATACMS is the only thing that makes sense. They are just keeping it on the down low

i miss when /k/ was dead

Attached: oldfag k vs newfag tourist k reddit volunteers for ukraine.png (940x427, 187.88K)

I guess they just started preparing for theoretical AFU advance on Crimea

There was also an IED explosion in Melitopol. Stalled offensives in donbass. Imagine Russian officers are under pressure for results, arresting "terrorism suspects" is easy way to get results

What level of retard is this?
Ukraine isn't even an ethnicity, it was purely an administrative creation of the Soviet Union. There is no ethnic or racial differences between Slavic Ukrainians and Slavic Russians.

This guys thinking is so thoroughly kiked, he believes a people unified behind kike propaganda makes them a distinct race.

Attached: file.png (941x108, 21.2K)

There no better screaming monke to edit it in

Attached: a50.png (303x335, 159.02K)

Who took my meds

Attached: 1660251251187282(1).gif (1920x1080, 1.17M)

she could shatter every bone in my body and i would say thank you

Attached: Consider.png (600x600, 225.01K)

that pic didnt age well

don't worry anons
"Swden's satan, but got bigger than slatan"

hehehe

hamburger doesn't get this sport but russia does he is amongo børk after just an idiot rn

I made this, use this as you please

Attached: ScaredVatnik.png (401x338, 60.86K)

I'll go on a rape crusade until my meds are returned
Fuck you Crimea glownigger, I'll rape you last

aged extremely poorly, all those weapon platforms/hardware are actually dogshit lmao.

No it wasn't, Ukrainians had a unique identity even within the tsarist Russian empire.

>Arestovych
Did he realized this by listening to black magic shamanic junghian archetype of pizdaball?

All of that equipment has kind of shown itself to be shit.

Attached: 8F829549-B053-43EC-A1CC-E06BECC138BD.png (1260x1188, 411.58K)

terror, fear
the ol' same
prevent further sabotage

Attached: ST7nGEOuTVU.jpg (900x959, 315.36K)

Attached: BoomOFace.png (401x338, 123.94K)

Do you know where my meds are

Attached: ADED0938-054F-4DAA-AB5B-60CC852DCFE1.jpg (828x540, 252.63K)