We are heading toward technocratic totalitarianism and nobody gives a fuck. They'll complain a little, but in the end...

We are heading toward technocratic totalitarianism and nobody gives a fuck. They'll complain a little, but in the end, they take it up the ass like everyone else.

Pic related--this movie depicts what a post-vax world will look like: mouse utopia end times.

Attached: Children_of_Men-423341707-mmed.jpg (300x444, 24.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

supremelaw.org/library/cooper.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8DxnCdqt3mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban centers. I thought so much of City 17 that I elected to establish my Administration here, in the Citadel so thoughtfully provided by Our Benefactors. I have been proud to call City 17 my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown, welcome to City 17. It's safer here.

Attached: 1605587487866.jpg (1728x1080, 274.81K)

>you will be replaced by blacks the movie

bump

Attached: 1644859527085.png (723x716, 513.38K)

lol, we should be so lucky - it's gonna be much... MUCH worse

Attached: luckybastard.png (316x246, 144.97K)

supremelaw.org/library/cooper.html

idk man HL seems pretty accurate

Attached: NatJewo.png (2063x3000, 753.77K)

Fuck me man...FUCK ME.
They are atomizing and assimilating people.

First they get city and suburban living people on board with the technocracy, then they buy up all farm lands and wipe out country folk--replace then with third world workers/farmers who will work/farm for giant megacorps.

They will use round up, and genetically modified seeds.

They just don't give a fuck.

Attached: 6as5d14a5s1d.png (2368x1800, 180.17K)

Reminder: It's not just people

Attached: biosphere anon.png (745x756, 216.83K)

Plenty of bugs here still
Although it seems wasps are becoming dominant over bees

all the gen zers put the can in the can. i cant believe it. you dont even have to. comply citizens.

wow, bugs are smart! I've decided I'm not going to eat them out of respect

It's so weird how everyone on Any Forums watched 99% of this movie but then stopped watching before the final scene that showed the refuge with all the white kids.

something about the ending wasnt quite right. the ending oughtve been they aborted the child post birth to harvest stemcells.

This movie was nigger loving jewish trash of the highest caliber. The gun fight scene at the end was awesome though.

wtf I didn't watch the movie but only saw clips and had no idea about the final scene.
Reminds me of the end of knowing.
youtube.com/watch?v=8DxnCdqt3mw

Attached: corona_400_times_1.jpg (456x720, 110.07K)

>headed towards
the (((technocrats))) have been running the show for 109 years

HL had brief glimmers of hope.

>wtf I didn't watch the movie but only saw clips and had no idea about the final scene.
The movie follows the pregnant sheboon who we're led to believe is the first person to get pregnant in years, but at the very end of the movie we see a nursery with several white kids running around.

Pet and disease control or whatever its called is spraying areas this month for mosquitoes. Could’ve been a lucky one to get a good dose in their area. My area is so bad I cant step outside without getting swarmed

My favorite part was the old hippie who grows pot and sells bags to the tyrannical police force. He's literally me.

I tried looking it up but I don't see that in any of the ending clips.
I just see the boat and the sound of children laughing afterward.

Killing you and your big nosed homosexual fellows would solve everything, as always.

We're already there
>T. London Dweler

Onions Green was right about the 2022.

Attached: soylent_green_poster_1.jpg (680x1024, 160.75K)

Maybe I just imagined it because the voices of the kids were clearly not niggers

>Onions Green
kek