Bob Lazar

>predicted element 115 before it was even a subject
>supposedly lied about his MIT degree
>bottom of his high school class

Is this guy full of shit, Any Forums?

Attached: Bob-Lazar.jpg (600x800, 203.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefamouspeople.com/profiles/bob-lazar-47628.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's a lizard person trying to make you think the greys are the enemy

On another note, is Bob Lazar a Jew?
Lazarus is a new testament character, but his face looks so goddamn Jewish

Attached: Epstein.jpg (2116x2560, 420.03K)

The whole point of the periodic table is that it predicts gaps and future elements. Multiple elements were predicted to exist prior to finding them because there was a missing spot between existing. Same thing for higher elements. You're not "predicting" or "guessing" anything to call out the atomic weight, you're fucking counting up the table. Plus he was wrong about ALL the properties of the element. He's entirely full of shit and the perfect Reddit tier "science!" guy.

Yes, he's an attention whore.

>I don't know what any of that means
>Because i don't know what any of that means, i think he's full of shit

Attached: $R9MEMC3.jpg (184x184, 5.9K)

Dunno, his nose doesn't look jewish, he's probably slavic I guess

well he said element 115 was stable which turned out to be bullshit

If you're not full of shit there's no need to lie about your education. Plus him suddenly "losing track" of his train of thought during the Rogan interview is sussy.

Based, You just posted element 115, So I can post back. Yeah it appears he's full of shit. Anybody that brushed up against physics, in the time frame would know about the hypothetical Island of stability. This element was hypothesized to exist around 115 in mass. Element 115 was thus explored through a joint partnership between moscow and the USA. The isotope they created is unstable and immediately decayed. Beyond that if you look into the guy he appears to be full of shit, however he did brush up against scientists at Los Alamos and Area 51. They probably keep those guys underground and dont let them leave, unless you escape and defect to china.

Pic related.

Attached: 1643880489413.jpg (1440x1440, 288.11K)

Was there already an element 114?

>Element 115
Fake, Group 935 discovered 115 before this asshole.

Yeah, but the lips, eyes and chin are very Jewish.
He doesn't seem Slavic at all, his forehead is too long for that

Lazar is the most believable and based leaker there has been

He's fake as fuck and youre a midwit that needs to look up that definition.

Attached: _70578332_019685763-1.jpg (224x224, 10.6K)

>but the lips, eyes and chin are very Jewish
Yeah I can see that
>He doesn't seem Slavic at all
Finnish, maybe?

Attached: Simo-Hauha-Mao-Branca-Foto-REproducao.png (600x330, 301.93K)

The truth is not for everyone

Without saying anything I can’t, he’s telling the truth.

lol i am now predicting an element 125 that a ufo used to power the microwave to make a ready meal. cap diss.

also what is pentyrch ufo incident

This guy is for entertainment, like john titor level, but he is about as legit as that stupid woman going on about the alliance of the pleidians or whatever, if you believe this you have a LONG way to go before you hit anything true or useful.

I believe him purely because all of you don't.

Attached: 1657893237890.gif (480x354, 3.77M)

E tier argument.
Just because OP is a spastic who thinks saying the atomic number of a previously un-synthesized element is impressive doesn't mean Lazar agrees. Lazar has said in interviews before how it's common knowledge in atomic physics, this was in his 1989-90s interviews.
Try again.

Yeah, Its definitely not for you since you didnt even bother to google the guy or anything he said. Begone THOT.

Attached: 1656495602955.png (615x615, 361.51K)

what has Bob Lasers actually done for anyone? nothing. the answer is nothing. hes a completely useless nerd

Yeah but what that means is he can count that high and anyone listening to Joe Rogan cannot.

Your "argument" is without argument. It cannot be extrapolated on nor is it a rebuttal..Yur just fucking dumb.

Attached: 1630475981886.png (399x388, 127.66K)

Well here we are throwing around the term nerd for just anyone. He had his university records "erased" of course so we may never know.

Joe Rogan trusts him.
and just like his best buds
Joey Diaz
Bert Kriesher
Brendan Schaub
Joe Rogan doesn't tolerate lying

Attached: manual-scavenging-copy-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 195.74K)

>He had his university records "erased" of course so we may never know.
Well he would have proof of having attended MIT or Caltech, has he presented any?

Today I was watching an interview with Bob Lazar, and my dad walks in. "You know this UFO shit is a bunch of nonsense right?" I turn round, tell him to fuck off to his room because I can't be bothered with his shit today, and he starts laughing maniacally like I'm kidding, so I grab that insolent little shit by the scruff of the neck and his belt buckle and slam him to the ground at about mach 60 - good job I aim for the ground because if I threw him upwards to the sky the radar pings would be another UAP event and delay the release of the unclassified report by at least a month. Anyway, I have to pull him out of the ground before I create fissures in the bedrock, but it turns out I was too late. My phone starts going off, US geological survey calling, they want to know if it was just me taking care of business again "yes, yes it was." The director himself congratulates me, says I've created an entirely new continental shelf. Unsurprising to be honest, so I hang up. I still need to drive the point home, so I start propagating a vibrational energy state, rapidly permeate the local spacetime fabric, while emergent quantum phenomena give me unlimited energy. The air around me starts to ionise and give off photons, my eyes glow and I start to levitate like the didactic overlord I am. I laserbeam that son of a bitch into a pile of dust with my eyeballs, but I'm still mad, it's not good enough so I take the dust and expose every last atom of it to quantum vacuum plasma with my bare fucking hands, suspending it in mid-air with intense magnetic fields, and now every last particle of him is lost to literal oblivion. I sit back down and finish watching it.

Don't ever fucking disrespect Bob Lazar again

he's a jew

Attached: lazar jew.jpg (956x419, 52.9K)

I don't even think he ever visited those schools, because he could've bought a shirt and actually duped more people into believing him.

real pic of Bob lazar in 1982. he went by little bobby laz

Attached: ae8b14512026f48e08ab4eb6715cafa9.jpg (1936x1936, 353.27K)

it is truly bullshit but there could eventually be the discovery of some stable isotope of these really heavy elements

AHAHAHA!! got em.

Attached: 243.jpg (300x168, 7.25K)

Lazzy bro fr fr don't press the button on god bad shit will be up in here warpin' us and shit.

That's why we need Lazar back in the alien lab so he can decode how they stabilized 115 and we can become interstellar.

yeah, and it could still be a stable isotope of 115. The question was is bob lazar full of shit? Not does the island stability exist around 115? Which is the only proof these goobers attempt to latch on to but cant rap their head around.

the real reason he's fake is because he's a fucking ex classified federal government employee spouting retarded nonsense about aliens and he's not been fucking murdered by the CIA in all these years, come the fuck on people, the government is more scary than any fucking alien in existence

Prove he's full of shit then. His story matches Phil Schneider's

I forgot the name of the doc about how the gov. runs around and psy ops people into mental facilities trying to convince them of stuff that will get them mental homed.

>Finnish, maybe?
Kek post-war Simo Häyhä is a bad example of a typical Finn, because he had a fucking explosive sniper round detonated in his lower jaw.
And i don't think Finns would have a name such as Lazar. They would go for "Lääzällakkepänn" or some shit.

According to this website, his mother is called
Phyllis Berliner thefamouspeople.com/profiles/bob-lazar-47628.php .
Despite Berlin being a German city, that is definitely not a German name. Germans are not usually named after places, but instead occupations or patronyms.
And Berlin was not a relevant city until the mid-19th century. Coincidentally Ashkenazi jews had a mass miration into Germany in the early 19th century. And Jews love naming themselves after places (Frankfurter, Dreyfuß, Shapiro, Epstein, Horowitz, etc.)

Attached: A man overjoyed after poisoning all the wells, except the one at the synagogue.png (343x508, 178.9K)

This.

But Joe Rogan thinks he's cool and he said it's too crazy for someone to come up with, and Rogan uses DMT so you know he knows what the imagination is capable of, just like his history in MMA total physical perfection.

kek aether fren

Anybody who thinks Lazar is a fraud is a glowing faggot or a bootlicking cuck. He knows too many intricate details to be a full fraud, like the exact layout of the buildings the feds say he never worked at. Why would they lie about his employment? Why would they erase his birth certificate?

Fuck off you glownigger pieces of shit, you lost already.