Didn't pay student loans

>Didn't pay student loans
>Everyone telling me it's a bad idea and I'll surely pay for it in the future
>Tell them it's a fucking unsistainable scam that will collapse before I need to pay it
>They scoff and continue paying their loans off
>Student loan forgiveness all but guaranteed at this point
>'omg but what about the responsible people like me who actually licked the boot and paid $100k off already, do I get a refund??? wtf that isn't fair!!!"

Who the fuck told you to pay it off, retard? That degree did jack shit for you if it didn't give you the critical thinking to understand that student debt just mathematically doesn't work out long term at the current levels. Society can't do anything if every working age adult is staddled with so much nearly mandatory debt that they live paycheck by paycheck even with good paying jobs. The camel's back was going to break at some point and anyone with the foresight to think more than a few years ahead could easily see it coming.

I'll get my loans forgiven, and there's nothing you can do about it. There's nothing ANYONE can do about it because the foundation is rotted out. At some point, even if you paid your shit off, the amount of people in debt that they know they'll be paying their entire lives will so far outnumber those who have paid that forgiveness will be supported and voted in by the majority.

Attached: 1660217965867743.gif (229x234, 2.32M)

>Student loan forgiveness all but guaranteed at this point
lol

Seethe. The money I could have put into loans were invested into crypto instead and already surpassed the entire loan amount in value even with the recent crash. Even if loans *don't* get forgiven (they will) I've already won. I can pay the entire lumpsum with and interest in one go and not even hurt my net worth.

this isn't your blog faggot. you didn't do any of the shit in that greentext you friendless faggot retard.

>Seethe. The money I could have put into loans were invested into crypto instead and already surpassed the entire loan amount in value
lol sure you did buddy. are you also a homesteader and an emergency surgeon, 6'2" 205 lbs of lean mass?

Attached: ss chud.png (992x843, 38.3K)

based

Some people have their life better put together than yours
Just saying

Lives in a van , down by the river

god, deep cut are a garbage trio.

Lives in a tent , eats Ramen

oh hey is that the man from r/antiwork?

Those people don't browse Any Forums
Just saying

Yeah, they should have just upgraded Paruko to the new idol along with someone like Dedf1sh or something. Would have been much more hype.

i owe like 42k and have never paid a cent
bad credit, but otherwise nothing has happened
shit its been almost 10 years, im getttig old

Sneed

Based. I don't care about my """"credit score"""" because I have enough cash on hand to negotiate. Oh you want to reject me from renting the apartment because of my credit history? I'll pay 3 months rent upfront and handle most maintenance myself.

Also waiting for housing market to pull back harder before I get one. Looks like now's a good time so I'm slowly shopping around. Will just pay the entire amount upfront if I have to, fuck credit score jews.

It’s not hard to get scholarships for school.

Not everyone is a nigger.

I ain't payin shit, bitches. I'm white btw

>Seethe.
My parents paid my tuition so I don't have any student loans.

did america already get loan forgiveness?
or is OP retarded and doesn't understand that if he fails to pay for the loans, the loan collector will drag your ass to court and and if you have a job and you make money, your income will be garnished and you will pay the money that the collector spent on finding ways to get money from you, and legal fees from the court case for garnishing your wages.
If you are self employed, you could in theory avoid income garnishing, but you also suffer from the fact that financial institutions will blacklist you, so you could in theory buy a home at full price, but if you wanted a mortage, or a new credit card, or a loan, you will be rejected because you need to pay your debts first, because the same financial institution that offers mortages and loans and credit cards is the same institution that owns your student loans.

I didnt pay a single cent for 6 years of education :)

The government here sometimes gives free money if you are in certain uni departments, like teaching. I won a teaching department (English) in the best university of Turkey, will get free money while in school and will get paid for working less than 14 hours a week from the government, all payed by leftist retards with sociology degrees.