Boom

Boom.

The former President is under investigation for 793.

(And obstruction).

twitter.com/emptywheel/status/1558160747020132353?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1558161121902739460|twgr^|twcon^s2_&ref_url=

Attached: trumpfucked.png (1282x200, 16.04K)

Based. Fuck chuds.

Attached: -47591969293724.jpg (1009x617, 77.28K)

Update 3:00 PM:

Attachment C to the warrant delineates the three dicks which OP has sucked

Eleven sets of documents.
- 4 sets of TS/SCI
- 3 sets of Secret
- 3 sets of Confidential

Attached: file.png (1090x291, 54.05K)

The dems are so scared, they're doing their usual dirty tricks, just earlier than last time. All it does is galvanize his support and reinforces the deep down assumption of the dems weaponizing the gov in those still on the fence. This gona be a wild ride boyz.

So, less than Hillary had on her private server?

You realize that if he is arrested and/or disqualified from running for President in 2024, that there will be assassinations across the board, right? You Democrat politicians, your liberal media pundits, celebrities (late night hosts, actors, musicians, athletes) are all going to be targeted and killed. You understand this right? Do you want everyone you idolize to die? It sounds like you do.

Attached: 1659085091078916m.jpg (540x1024, 88.18K)

Man I wish they execute trump already so 10% of all internet content I see doesn't have his name on it.

Every single person currently employed by the federal government should be imprisoned forever

Weird, it is basically what he complained about Hilary and Obama doing, except when they did it no one cared. Bet the FBI even helped keep the Hunter Biden story under wraps.

You do realize if you widen your mouth you can fit even more nigger cocks inside you kike faggot tranny shill

Attached: 1645723976779.png (2100x1500, 87K)

Imagine actually believing they just happened to wait a year and a half yo pursue this if it was a serious thing and not a Stalinist political play

>You realize that if he is arrested and/or disqualified from running for President in 2024, that there will be assassinations across the board, right? You Democrat politicians, your liberal media pundits, celebrities (late night hosts, actors, musicians, athletes) are all going to be targeted and killed. You understand this right?

Your terms are acceptable.

Don't care, still voting for Trump lol

>boom
The sound a gun makes as it is used to execute your family members, traitor swine.

>we are seriously going to civil war for Ziondon this time guys

I pray you’re right user inside and out all my prayers, subjects and stipulations inside and out most of all.

Good. I've got at least 10 neighbors within a 5 minute walk of my house that are BLM/Ukraine/Pride flag waving liberal faggots like you, and I can't wait to break their front windows, throw molotov cocktails into their homes, and wait for them outside with my AR to shoot them when they try to escape. Hopefully I'll even get a chance to kill you someday, you insufferable liberal faggot piece of shit subhuman.

Attached: 363D7476-E1A3-425A-843B-5ED2A0FB10F2.png (942x782, 238.38K)

Hey, Captain Stretched Anus, the president can to WHATEVER he wants with classified information. Massive faggot posting here does not change that.

BUT HER EMAILS

fucking chuds LOL

Just do it now you pussy.

you will not do anything

Lmao. I'm not a liberal you fucking right leaning centrist. I can't wait for you to break my windows either. Your last day on earth will be the day you get froggy and decide to do it.

Attached: -63456267209285.jpg (1472x1224, 178.17K)

Now, user, it's not nice to call a federal agent a pussy.

Didn't realize we were being raided by predditor faggots. I hate you normies so fucking much its almost unreal to even me. I can't wait for 95% of mankind to die, and for all you faggots to die along with them.

Go get your booster shot, you fucking faggot.

Attached: -84771666869012.jpg (1024x683, 108.14K)

STILL VOTING TRUMP

Unvaxxed and untested you retarded pussy

lmao
nobody believes this shit
nice try Feds
we all know this is all just shitty political theater to install communism and fascism in america
not happening

>HURR DURR I'M MORE RIGHT WING THAN YOU BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE WHO YOU SUPPORT
You are one low-IQ nigger.

At the very least, I'll go to a jew school and kill as many jew kids as I can. You, nor anyone else, can stop me, you evil fucking faggots

>you will not do anything
Yes we will! It'll just take some time to get organized. Say about... two weeks.

Attached: two weeks.jpg (400x267, 23.11K)

>prime cut shill seethe
Oh no. Oh no no. OH NO NO NO XISTERS WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ORGANIZED TO PUSH THIS NEWEST STORY. IT CANT END LIKE THIS

Says the meme flag fed, praying more people don't lose their shit and go wild

Yawn. Russia shit was already debunked. Come up with a new hoax.

Attached: 1592598276918.png (748x1154, 1.06M)

With the way all these schemes keep blowing up in their face for the last half decade I would not be surprised if they just go for the straight up assassination route as their final trump (heh) card.

Attached: 1660063973309496.png (633x765, 546.63K)

Bro even if that happens your fucking grandchildren will be hearing about "the legacy of Trump" or "Trump-inspired" boogeymen until their dying day.

so it really was just over the documents
biden needs to resign

Attached: records.jpg (1124x1298, 90.37K)

Lmao, and here you are sucking the cock and defending your savior who still is shilling it. Its amazing the mental gymnastics you people go through.

you won't do shit /k/ larper

Attached: 1630290978262.jpg (1200x2117, 489.53K)

>presidental records
Isn't he allowed to keep those?
They put it on there just to make sure they found atleast something so they can shout it as a talking point in the media.

I'm not defending shit. I want liberals to go past the point of no return so we can light this powderkeg and I can start killing jews and liberal faggots with no one to stop me.

>y-y-you w-won't do shit
>t. Nervous fed