Laura Loomer says “I will fight for Christian Nationalism”

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fCdHf73hUps

Attached: 1660329214811503m.jpg (1024x575, 52.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLnCIp3OVmE&ab_channel=JesusIsLordGames
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/the-root-of-all-evil:2
odysee.com/the-cult-of-kek:88d5126bee1d7109c8c9128216b1af5fef5cf576?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-history:b
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-reality:8
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast:8?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf
youtu.be/GUpzzeYbzCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there was no need to distort that pic with photoshop
this is actually important to understand

Yeah just post normal pics of her, it’s enough

I TRUST KIKE CLOWN PINOCCHIO AND ALEX JEWNS. IM SO TIRED OF WINNING AND I FEEL EVEN MORE CONFIDENT AFTER WINNING ON JAN 6............

Niggerkike

Attached: 3F6E0BD0-1816-427F-8136-87D295A76663.jpg (265x190, 8.09K)

>Jesus was a jew, lies the kike
Hans, get the zyklon b.

it's just a variant of Lauren Southern

Attached: jewzz.jpg (913x626, 201.03K)

Attached: AryanOC2.png (335x271, 108.48K)

I’d love to hear her thoughts on white nationalism. I have a feeling I know what it will be though.

I love loomer and jewbs in general

>Christian nationalism
>we will force everyone to submit to fundamentalist protestant rule
>America will be for Christianity what Iran is for Islam

How is this any different from Sharia Law? I've even noticed some Catholics are shilling for Christian Nationalism as if the fundamentalist protestants won't turn around and persecute Catholics for "heresy" the minute they get their way and you're no longer of any use to them.

Well as long as she earnestly accepted Christ and repented we have to accept her as one of our own and hopefully Christian nationalism will be the next big thing

Also this

Attached: 6dcw9t.jpg (1302x500, 153.38K)

loomer is the walking talking stereotype of the nagging Jewish woman

Lauren is one of her forms

Attached: 1532731387097.gif (310x415, 1.3M)

>We wuz Jews, whites have no history of their own! If you disagree, you're a Jew! Jews are central to everything!
It's kikes all the way down

>I've even noticed some Catholics are shilling for Christian Nationalism as if the fundamentalist protestants won't turn around and persecute Catholics for "heresy"
Literally has never happened.

Laura Loomer is technically correct that Jesus was a jew. The ironic thing is she isn't, her people have larped as jews for over a millenia now but people are beginning to wake up. I still think its good if a modern "jew" accepts Jesus Christ even if they have a wrong interpretation of Christianity though.

You can keep being a little faggot trying to mock me and others who spread the truth but we will never stop. I hope one day you'll join us

Attached: 6dz5ms.jpg (500x935, 117.25K)

Jewish women are built for my BBC

Attached: 5244E31D-22B3-488E-8769-0862F0BB8E1C.jpg (932x2305, 493.58K)

>Protestant
Those are Catholics, Protestants have basically been banished by the whole AF-sphere

KYS memeflag shill faggot.

However also this.
>Laura Loomer, a Jewish Republican congressional candidate in Florida

Picrel, I saw the nose and just knew.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-12 14-10-38.png (196x221, 80.09K)

I am not a christkike I can’t stand them but if I was that is so fucking disrespectful of this like cunt to compare herself to jesus. Why do christkikes take this?

Anti-American subversive cult, they shouldn’t even be allowed to hold public office after admitting shit like this

>my lovely puppets

Attached: seluvis.jpg (1280x720, 114.21K)

she looks like a demon

>It's kikes all the way down
you literally don't grasp what you're reading. What is being said is that modern "jews" are not who they claim they are, shocking I know.

Being a kike simply means you reject Christ, you're a kike you fucking retard. Also none of us can know for sure if Laura Loomer has made a true conversion or not, only our Lord knows that. I'd be careful to make rash sweeping judgements

Attached: 04push.600.jpg (600x300, 44.46K)

Does she not know that Hitler was a Christian Nationalist? Why does she hate herself?

This guy gets it

Attached: 1659867734326972m.jpg (848x1024, 192.07K)

Attached: kike.png (681x748, 311.6K)

Ah, now I understand why she converted. (((She's))) trying to keep people away from white nationalism and push them towards multiracial Christian nationalism.

Grifting christkeks is EZ money.

What function do you use for this transformation? Is it just linear interpolation?

Loomer was a based guest on the Alex Jones show this week!

Attached: 20220729_152036.jpg (4000x3000, 1.25M)

hitler was controlled opposition, same as all nazis. they faked his death and all the nazis proceeded to be part of globohomo.

Attached: Polish_20220730_144214467.jpg (1632x1078, 254.18K)

based and truthpilled

Attached: 1660054610171.jpg (886x1113, 126.89K)

>judeo-christian values
Someone should ask her about this, because Christian nationalism necessarily excludes Judaism.

>if you reject my jew youre obviously a jew

Attached: jewsus.jpg (896x1115, 244.17K)

Attached: C7F76D0E-02FC-42F6-AACE-113F846C74F8.jpg (381x380, 45.38K)

Barely big cock? I guess

Shitler sent pastors and priests to the camps and removed crosses from schools, they didn't even put up crosses on the graves of their dead. Absolutely fucking abominable

Attached: 1636162393646m.jpg (1024x695, 173.05K)

also, please dont fall for what is coming. trump will "defeat" the dark kabal but he is still kabal. hes whats called the (((light))) kabal. in other words, the second beast slays the first beast.

jesus is real, the way lucifer is going to decieve the world is "defeating" the jews and ushering in what appears to be a golden age. masons and jews are the first beast of revelation. the second beast system is q, trump, the reset, illuminati, templars, and pseudo christians. they will say jesus was what is called an ascended master like st germaine, who is a figure who appeared in many lives throughout hidtory. st germaine is actually lucifer.

here is litteral proof of christ for anyone who wants it. read the bible afterwords.

shroud of turin
youtube.com/watch?v=LLnCIp3OVmE&ab_channel=JesusIsLordGames

proof satan runs the world from both sides, both dark and "light". freemasons, jews, illuminati, nazis and government white hats, black hats and grey hats are all comtrolled satanic opposition. this includes trump and q and the coming financial reset.

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/the-root-of-all-evil:2

odysee.com/the-cult-of-kek:88d5126bee1d7109c8c9128216b1af5fef5cf576?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-history:b

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-reality:8

MARK OF TH BEAST
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast:8?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf

all the different aliens are fallen angels and weve been in contact performing rituals for at least a century
youtu.be/GUpzzeYbzCc

i highly reccomend all of alexandras videos. remember, if you seek god and pray, and search with all your heart and soul, you WILL find god and christ. you have to make the first move.

Attached: qthe2.png (1259x741, 160.39K)

What a cope you follow a dead jewish man that hoodwinked you into thinking he was your savior. That is the greatest jewish trick that has been pulled

>50+
>still working at Walmart
Capitalism is BRUTAL.

What is "Christian nationalism" and why do I hear zoomers talking about it all the time on the dissident right?
Is it just another compromise because they abandoned white nationalism?

Why should Christian Nationalism be multi-racial? Are Jews and Muslims welcome in a Christian Nationalist society? They'ren't Christian.

Based. I love jewesses.

Requires no thinking either. Niggers get so offended by intelligence that it’s always been the safer bet socially

I love Loomer. I want to cover her in my semen. Her psychotic Jewry makes me diamonds.

They are both so sexy bros

fucking edomites

No idea, I'm not the original creator.

>Why should Christian Nationalism be multi-racial?

Attached: the earth filled with niggers just like heaven.png (1200x646, 266.58K)

Based, modern "jews" even admit it themselves. Hebrew is the white mans language and I encourage you to take on a hebrew name like our ancestors. I call myself Absalom "father of peace" and say shema yisrael daily
>keeps lying about Christ
I hope you wake up to what you're doing with your soul before its too late

They’re not pushing multiracial anything, they’re just stupid and encouraging more stupidity on top of attacking the legal foundation of our country

A face for radio

gr8 b8 m80s i r8 it 88

yeshua ben yosef
christ is a title

>but I also I hate Jews. And when I say that I mean the Jews that aren't Jews because I'm the Jew, you're a Jew if you disagree, but not the kind of Jew I am, which is white and not a Jew and therefore the true Jew, unlike the fake Jew who I call a Jew and hate

>AS LONG AS IT'S NOT WHITE CHRISTIAN NATIONALISM!!!!

She's a kike mole. Couldn't be more obvious.

Want to know the greatest trick of the "jews"?
>The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he did not exist

I felt so bad for Mike Ma when I saw the video of this thing hitting on him.

>jewess will fight for christian nationalism
Tell us again what the Talmud says about Jesus and Mary?

Attached: blank_2183352aa51b043ebad758d1d10cc4ba.jpg (594x479, 103.43K)

i've never been anti-semitic. but after looking at her face i understand hitler.

>both jews
makes sense. At least Joomer is openly Kosher. "Southern" (fake name) is a crypto.

That fucking kike mossad MALE.
All you christ-cuck MIGA evangelicals deserve to be lined up against the same wall as the Israel Mossad "conservative" subverts.

Yeah jump in a fire pit, shmulley. Buenos Aires is chockful of kikes, rabbi kikes with hats and dingle berries thingies.

golems are more dangerous then the kikes themselves
traitors are always more dangerous than outsiders

Attached: 1655558944810.jpg (500x604, 208.94K)

Where are people supposed to go?

Attached: 20220729_153835.jpg (4000x3000, 2.55M)

>discourse on the issue of 'Nationalism'.
>posts a map of the entire world
Do you know what a nation is?

it says theyre jews

>Golem
And Shabbos Goyim

jesus

She's the perfect Harley Quinn

So neo-Christianity aka Talmud with a cross? Prosperity Gospel et cetera?

Indeed, I think there's an enormous untapped potential for converting them tho, if only people on here could stop being retards and get their priorities straight. Prosyletizing is legal in israel so we have an opening there
Are you even white? Is that why you mock our aryan christian language?

The first thing Laura loomed said was judeo values. Why did she put that first christkike?

>purposefully being obtuse to obfuscate the fact that a majority of christians are niggers and therefore by taking that to its logical conclusion that heaven is full of them

post your hand since you brought it up

Israelism is just advanced Christian mindrot. They try to reconcile the "chosen people" aspect of their semitic religion by rewriting history, otherwise they'd feel glossed over by the Jew god. Khazars are definitely not the same as the historical Jew, but thinking that white people are the real Jews is retarded. Yahweh is an unwhite, logically inconsistent, cowardly piece of shit who couldn't be less Aryan in nature. Christians are race-mixing traitors. Maybe it wasn't always so, but it sure is now.

>if we become more racist we win
Ask me how I know you're a godless nigger

Now you are moving the topic to 'Heaven'. Are you retarded? Can you not stick to the topic?

Hecking basederino Israel really is our greatest ally

Attached: 1660332574723.jpg (1024x640, 152.61K)

Yeah, I'm not fighting for Christian Nationalism.
I want the left to crash and burn but after that, I'm checking out. The religious right can monopolize this movement all they want, they won't get my support just because they've made themselves the only alternative.

Imagine hooking up with college Loomer.

Attached: BDEE64DC-AFE1-4B83-BA34-A26B71A29093.jpg (1920x1080, 237.29K)

like this
now you try

Attached: 20220812_142910.jpg (4608x3456, 3.33M)