Child shoots a white mother of two kids and her two white kids, M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL!

msn.com/en-us/news/crime/child-charged-in-murder-of-mother-and-her-2-sons-in-new-hampshire/ar-AA10ASLS

"A child has been arrested and charged in the murders of a mother and her two young sons in New Hampshire, the state's attorney general announced on Thursday.

Kassandra Sweeney, 25, her 4-year-old son Benjamin and her 1-year-old son Mason were found dead in their home in Northfield on August 3, CBS Boston reported. Autopsies showed each died from a single gunshot wound and the medical examiner ruled all three deaths as homicides.

The juvenile is facing three counts of first-degree murder and one count of falsifying physical evidence. Under state law, no other information can be released about the juvenile, Attorney General John Formella said."

Another sad, senseless tragedy. A child gerts a gun somewhere, probably from they parents and use it to murder 3 people including two other young kids.
If we had better gun control, the child would not have had access to a gun and three people would be alive and the Child's life would not be ruined.

Attached: 1660316858043052.jpg (768x608, 58.63K)

TWO FRAGS IN TWO SECONDS

Attached: 78D8A175-8174-4FAD-90F8-B44E7D2E8624.jpg (225x224, 5.47K)

Glows

tell me why i should give a shit about this as an asian

Attached: 6764CD1A-52A8-4825-89D0-5305C6A58765.jpg (400x400, 28.03K)

>no other information can be released about the juvenile
none needed, we already know he's black

fuck u gon do?

Tell me why i should give a shit about an Asian

>Whites celebrating their own destruction
You faggots are pathetic.

GODLIKE

OP's a nigger. You can tell from the word usage.

I can tell by your word usage you're a nigger.

Damn children are out of control these days! I'm thankful to live in an area with as few of children as possible. Lots of children in Atlanta and Baltimore. I personally stay out of high child areas (HCA) cause you never know what these children will do.

>Under state law, no other information can be released about the juvenile
Niglet

>a child
Oh wow, one of her own children shot th-

>a juvenile
Oh, it was an unrelated nigger.

niggers should be the only race not allowed weapons.

who is celebrating it retard? you projecting again moishe?

actually, that is every race except whites.

>child
>juvenile
Barely old enough to walk and already jogging.

not my problem
i dont care about people who wont wake up
sorry about their luck

Attached: wordswillsaveyou.jpg (495x960, 117.48K)

Are you not even a little concerned that a child decided to commit a triple homicide?
What world do you live in where murdering three people is just a logical result of having access to a gun.
You sound like a very dangerous and unreliable person to me.

Attached: 1660324305134.jpg (850x658, 84.71K)

NH doesn't have a lot of niggers, but it is one of the lowest regulated gun states. This shit glows, I'm guessing this "juvenile" is a tad bit older and not from NH.

>juvenile
Yep. Was a nigger

You faggots have been saying this for decades. I really wish the Jade Helm FEMA Camps proved you all right since I wouldn't have to deal with this perpetual middle school angst you won't grow out of.

Attached: 1660306190681.jpg (1024x2048, 560.3K)