Salman RushLIVE

Salman RushLIVE

Dude survived now he’s stronger and richer than ever
Jews stay undefeated kek

motherjones.com/politics/2022/08/salman-rushdie-stabbed-new-york-chautauqua/

Attached: 7597B83B-A203-40DE-A794-92CA82989BDA.jpg (750x1011, 170.05K)

I'm Indian and now I'm definitely buying his books now to make Mudslimes seethe.

How exactly do you draw a line to the Jews on this one?

Jew is also an ethnicity you inherit from your mother.
He can call himself an atheist religiously all he wants.

HES A MUSLIM, ISLAM IS AN ABRAHAMIC JEW FUCKOUT RELIGION MUSLIM CLERICS ADMIT ISHMAEL DESCENDS FROM ABRAHAM.........

Look at his face? Are you blind?

Literally who?

MOHAMMAD DESCENDS FROM ISMAIL AKA ISHMAEL...... ITS ALL ONE BIG ABRAHAMIC JEW FUCKOUT RELIGION..........

>Fabricating casus belli with new wave of terror attacks

Awesome. Where we dropping boys?

Republicans are the ones who invaded countries. Wait till 2024 at the least.

Indian muzzie that after reading the Quran decided Muhamad was an autistic warlord with a preference for little girls instead of a prophet.

Who is this fag

>Republicans are the ones who invaded countries. Wait till 2024 at the least.

Obama killed 20 times the muslims Bush did. You don't need a formal declaration of war to invade.

you have to be 18 to post here, you underage son of an illiterate camel.

He's Muslim. An Indian Muslim

I just read a few summaries of his book. Are you sure that's what it actually about?
Did he say Muhammad is not a prophet? Also did he imply liking Lolis is a bad thing? If either is true then he deserves death.

Where did you hear this? Bush killed a million Iraqis at least. US soldiers regularly shot into crowds, and homes full of civilians were regularly bombed to dust.

Gross
That's gross

he isnt jewish you retard

No it was not about lolis at all
It was some relgious shit about some verses being added to the Quran and then retracted from Quran by Mohammed because they were "satanic" but they supposedly weren't "satanic" but communicated by Archangel Gabriel
>tl,dr: small religious nonsense overblown by muzzies (as usual)

Hes a poo, and probably stems from his book about i slam where they called a fatwah or whatever the fuck on him.
Again some loser mooslime nigger wanting martyrdom

Attached: 1660249900321.jpg (768x1087, 255.21K)

The book shows Muhammad as a cunning politician who started a religion and said things that served his purposes, but then retracted them when it didn't.
Muzzies get mad over that because they get mad over everything.

India turned its back on him. Shameful. Banned his books and barred him from the country.

Even then the dude spent all his career talking about how great Mumbai is and how awful Karachi is.

Would be a great Indian citizen, and an example to Indian muslims. But Indian state too weak

Eh,standard Kashmiri face
I have Kashmiri Pandit friends who look like him

All religions are bullshit and "Muhammad" was just another drunken, pigfucking warlord. Do something about it, faggot.

Attached: 1580786724129.png (250x241, 25.77K)

He's literally Jewish

Attached: 1660321452807197.jpg (1284x1232, 306.4K)

>niggers
i hope azov bombs you.

Attached: sesame street hates niggers.jpg (851x1024, 69.53K)

>salman
>jewish
sounds muslim

I assume he made Muhammad the protagonist because he knew the resulting chimpout would make the book more popular.

He was born muslim and turned atheist

No, it was not a sensationalist or condemning book, it was more of a historic and literary analysis with some criticism.
It was quite a big international deal in the 90s

Notice that quote puts the focus on the victim's profession, rather than the perp's identity. Wonder why.