Literally where do albanians come from??It‘s like they just spawned in like the 18th century...

Literally where do albanians come from??It‘s like they just spawned in like the 18th century?How come albanians proudly claim they descend from ancienr illyrians even tho there is no historic evidence of them before 200 years.

Attached: 81ED0DAC-AD1D-4509-A1E2-BF4059515B8E.jpg (600x600, 46.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_Albania
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They come from my ass.

the mountain slavs are all the same people autistically genociding each other over having a different handful of cyrillic characters in their alphabets

>hasn’t heard of Skanderbeg
Historylet

The balkanlar are our slaves and it’s time we reminded them of that.

Albanians are simply turks that happened to be here when ottomans left, so instead of calling themselves turks they decided to be albanians

No wonder there are 0 turks in albania census, also their names are muhamedi, sulejmani, ahmeti, selimi, dauti etc.

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (1628x627, 90.27K)

Inshallah, every Muslim will have 1,000 kuffar slaves.

Albanians in macedonia can you spot them easily?Do they look different from the slavs?

Aberesh Albanians have higher rate of blond hair and blue eyes compared to other Italians.

They managed not to be raped by Turks and have pure bloodlines.

as i remember if i remember right , before Albania there was different Albania which was located in Azerbaijan or smth don't remember exactly

Yes but completely unrelated. Just like the Iberia in your country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_Albania
yeah it's completely unrelated idk why they stole the name

>Do they look different from the slavs?
Iki Macedonians are 14% slavs so average German is more slavic than us, and yes they can be easy spotted if you have little experience
My passive ability is to recognize them at 500m distance

What are they like i only had little experience with them but it was only negative.

Anyway may I ask why do Europeans tend to steal Caucasian geographical names that were used a millenia ago? Asking about Iberia and Albania.

Literally worst people in every aspect you could think, tried to find some positive sides but nothing came out

I assume you’ve never met American Niggers

They are jews.

I've met dozens of them and they were peanuts in comparison with albanians. Not only that but on contrary they were all cool

Nnnnno they are just jews

>It‘s like they just spawned in like the 18th century?
this is because Albania is not from this realm

Idk why but i just imagine you living on top of some mountain eating some sunflower seed with an ak besides you which you shoot while you drive when you get boring lol

Inshallah, all slavs are slaves