"Classified" Narrative is Bullshit

FBI says they found "classified" documents in Mar-a-Lago. THIS IS PILPUL.

They found documents with a "classified" stamp on them that Trump had declassified when he was President. THOSE ARE NOT CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS.

Do not fall for the FBI pilpul.

Attached: FZ6ldtVacAAlBu2.jpg (639x1385, 52.2K)

I don't care if he had classified

Wrong. Trump, who owed money to Russian oligarchs, smuggled nuclear weapons info out of the White House.

I don't either, but it's important that our side understands the pilpul. Just because a document has a "classified" stamp on it doesn't mean it's classified.

>this thing that Trump did... it was because of the JEWWWWSSSSZZZZ
HahahahhahH kill yourself you schizophrenic boomer nigger. I can't wait for you fags to implode when Dems win again in 2022 and 2024. I'd take a dozen trannies over a single 60 year old Midwest boomer Qtard. You people are all massive schizophrenic faggots who just need to die already

You sound like a kike
No one cares if he took documents, and he probably didn't anyway
We know how you heebs operate now, you can't fool us just fuck off to Israel and that will be the end of it

I'm defending Trump against kike pilpul, you 20 IQ retard.

KEK, man you chuds are in high tier cope today. I honestly thought Killery getting nailed for her email server would have been the toppest of tier tears, but this is somehow actually way better.

Bumping to piss of shills raiding the catalog like the FBI raided Melania's panty drawer

>noooooo you can't point out that it's literally impossible for a former President to be in illegal possession of federal government documents from his time in office
>that's cope!!!1!1!!!
So go arrest Trump on these bullshit charges. See how that works out for you.

Capped for the inevitable arrest.

And you sound like a kike while you do it. Do better

>dumbass boomer retards infighting because they're too old and stupid to know who is on their side
Topkek. You old faggotz are so fucking stupid it's unreal. Brains rotted from decades of alcohol abuse and zero exercise

>Muh treason
Keep enjoying the kike's wet dream user. Trump wins

I was in the Army. The whole "classified" thing is hilarious.

>classified

mostly just admin shit, not really restricted at all to anyone in the military with the password, password is usually P4$$w0rd1234

>secret

most likely some kind of weapons tech, usually outdated but still in use, drawings must be obtained from a secured documents room, can't be checked out without a clearance and letter from commander

>top secret

mostly communications shit, radio channels, satellite shit, radar shit, blue force tracker. can't get it. there is an officer that specifically deals with this shit and won't give it out because why the fuck would he

How about we unite behind the truth? There were no documents and the media is running a circus so kikes can muddy the waters until they find a way out of this fuckup

LOL you actually think that arresting Trump on bullshit charges will help your side?

Do it, bitch. If you're feeling froggy, jump!

Trying to force all this shit out before the search warrant is released (in like 10 minutes) should tell you that they are desperately attempting to get ahead of the reveal of their motive for raiding his house.

>I was a low-tier Army grunt 20 years ago
>let me tell you about how the inner security workings of our highest government levels work
Hahahhahaha you boomers are so fucking stupid it's unreal

>AWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Attached: -54663369779541.jpg (1428x1536, 329.03K)

No your argument is pilpul jew

How about you and all of your painkillers unite so you'll get the fuck off my board you crusty newfag

kek

ok agent

Pic related is a "classified" JFK assassination document. See the "SECRET" marking? How do I have it? Hint: IT WAS DECLASSIFIED

Attached: mag-ap17300059585707.jpg (3000x2000, 601.72K)

Attached: 1660298714852.png (600x600, 289.54K)

Are we just supposed to take your word for it?

>Are we just supposed to take your word for it?
Trump said it, and Trump is the authority on what Trump did while President.

/witchhunt

You sound awfully mad that Trump isn't going to face any repercussions for this

Oh wait, he went from “literally hitler” to a Jew? Trump the Jew is now battling Jew media, Jew globalist, Jew Zionist Biden, Jew garland?
Kys faggot

>"how do I have it the secret document!?"
Boomer, that's a screenshot from Politico's website

Doesn't matter what happens. You Boomer retards are sperging the fuck out just like the gays and trannies of 2015. It's fucking hilarious and I hope the stress takes years off your life

Attached: SmartSelect_20220812-140005_Chrome.jpg (1439x1397, 729.97K)

You're so clueless it's almost funny

That is Mr officer agent to you chud show some respect to my office we are making America great again by getting rid of your orange kike

Imagine being this stupid.

IT WAS ONLY CLASSIFIED CLASSIFIED!!!!

Attached: 18A2807A-E138-4DA2-8B41-AF67AB35B54F.png (990x1261, 558.13K)