Meaning and function of the pride flag

I was thinking about the pride flag the other day, and once again it hit me that no matter how much I learn, I'm actually quite bad at thinking like the predator in realtime. I had come up with explanations like occult significance (removal of one color to bring it down to 6 stripes), things like gays saying take that mom/dad/religion we're stealing the rainbow away now look who's in control, and finally typical projection, they say ah yes look at all you boring black and white monochrome cisgendered heterosexuals, but us, we're vibrant colorful and the vanguards of the new full spectrum world! And so on.

Nope. Yet again, no, wrong. This is how an adult thinks. Predators are overgrown infants. The reality is very simple, it's bait. The pride flag is bait. Children love bright and colorful things, rainbows especially. You cannot truly to their core, convince a child that a rainbow is bad or wrong. So they're going to take everything associated with the rainbow as good, and they're going to want to go along with the rainbow because it's cool. It's literally just base predatory bait, no different than an ice cream truck. This is how they think.

Attached: pride-flags_header-1001703994.jpg (1920x1278, 342.24K)

holy fucking shit mutt tldr

I see you have a fried zoomer brain. Sorry pollack-user.

Thank you for your schizo take.

the irony of a schizo intellekshual larper seething about gay flag telling me I have a fried brain
you're a walmart shart and that's all you'll ever amount to

>meaning
gay
>function
pedophile identification

Attached: 1658543858185452m-1.jpg (1024x951, 111.82K)

That's an alright summary.

It's a flag of jewish conquest over the Europeans. Flying it signifies one's loyalty to the jewish controlled state aka zog.

Yes, but it's also designed to lure and infiltrate the minds of the upcoming generations. This how communists think, you don't bother trying to deeply conquer adults because you can't. You go for their children.

Haha niggers are all faggots now

pwned by the jews as usual. Only Malcom X seemed to realize the structure of this game.

This flag has become more prevalent, draped on people's homes and just today I saw it painted on the crosswalk to a big public school in the area.

Every time I see it, I think "shitdick pride"--think about it, if you boil it all down, that's what it's all about.
Perverts obsessed with getting shit on their dick wanting the entire world to know it and be proud of them getting shitdick.

Society has become so demonic.

Attached: progressprideflag-danielquasar-highrez.png (1280x815, 5.54K)

Right. Communists appropriate slogans in bad faith to manipulate the masses. Rainbow flag, love is love, etc. The jews have been able to practice over 109 times and they've clearly got it down to a science.

When I look at the trans etc triangle part that's basically what smell involuntarily enters my mind. That sickly fishy, poopy, smell mixed with the texture like sardine oil which leaks out of surgical sites, the inflamed interstitial fluid.

Read some quotes by Saul Alinsky. He puts this bad faith manipulative aggressive strategy to words well.

>I was thinking about the pride flag the other day
Lol gaaaaayyyyyyy what a faggot OP I literally cannot even visualize a rainbow flag in my mind

I just go out at 2-4 AM, take down all the gay and leftoid shit in my neighborhood. I do it a few times a year so I don't have to see it. I got two big handmade Biden signs inside two weeks of them being up. Some fucker spent a weekend making those. I burned them.

Also, my neighbor (a ways off fortunately) has one as well. It's all virtue signalling nonsense and it's annoying when I go and have to look at it. Someone tore downa pride flag in town a few weeks ago, and the cops were going door to door trying to track down who it was.

Good fucking work.
I saw this sign in front of a house in montana--democrat voting county, but come on how the fuck could the neighbours let that shit go?

Attached: 12sda2d2as.png (1328x1070, 2.86M)

OP you are a genius. It is the milestone in the ice cream truck cover.
Rainbow. Harmless. Pleasant to look at. Means happiness.
The reprobates took it as camouflage as pedophiles on the hunt for kids.

I am a bit of a bible thumper and for years thought it was the faggots mocking the covenant with God and Noah after the flood. I clearly had my blinders on.
Your analysis is clearly supported by them going after kids with the gender transitions and the drag queen storytimes.
Jesus fren. We need to get this signal out.

Attached: A21033F1-AF78-44AA-865A-BA041660C935.jpg (750x741, 452.19K)

>the cops were going door to door trying to track down who it was.
Police are out of control man...

They will spread their buttcheeks open for sjws but stomp and kill "thin blue line" supporters.

Some bitch in my town has a fag flag and a Ukrainian flag which is also gay. I always make sure to save one of these for her when i do my weekly jew flyer drop

Attached: conservative my ass.png (1080x1396, 1.12M)

This is New England, and we also have BLACK LIVES MATTER in huge block letters all down state street. What, like all 5 of them? Meanwhile, my state had an active eugenics (genocide) program trying to sterilize and exterminate what was left of the Abenaki natives not 60 years ago. Ever hear about that? Nope. Black Lives Matter signs in all the yards, pride flags, all bullshit.

I can think of half a dozen houses in my neighborhood that I'm pretty certain aren't gay couples that fly this flag. What's the point of that?

Virtue signalling. They're empty vessels and want to feel like they have power, values, and are making a positive difference in the world. Basically mindless slacktivism. Potentially some want to blend in. There is a very strong correlation between cluster B pathology and virtue signalling, especially among narcissistic and antisocial traits.

Following trends, the herd likes clear directions. The same people waving trendy flags around would’ve heil hitler’d if it became a (government funded)social norm again

It would take the right priming, lead in, framing, and a bit of transitionary time so there isn't any jarring contrast, but I think you're right. 90% of the population live in constant low grade hypnosis, and could be turned into and made to do just about anything.

They are soulless and replaced religion with politics/science as their new religion.