Libertarians cost trump the election

Libertarians vote for the libertarian party pretty much exclusively because of gun rights. The republican party has repeatedly cucked on guns to "compromise" which is still an infringement. Everyone who says that libertarians want degeneracy has probably never met a libertarian. Let's not forget that Donald Trump banned bump stocks by executive order, and failed to reverse any Obama era import bans on weapons. Ps didn't get to reply to that thread it got archived

Attached: 1660319625791510.jpg (828x896, 70.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/mFEzW1Z6TRM
google.com/search?q=full metal jacket hartman&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjmzfa--sH5AhWTLOwKHbStAsYQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=full metal jacket hartman&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzIFCAAQgAQyBAgAEB4yBggAEB4QCDIGCAAQHhAIMgYIABAeEAgyBggAEB4QCDIGCAAQHhAIMgYIABAeEAgyBggAEB4QCDIECAAQGDoKCAAQsQMQgwEQQzoECAAQQ1DRBFi1DWCwD2gAcAB4AIABeYgB4QWSAQM3LjKYAQCgAQGqAQtnd3Mtd2l6LWltZ8ABAQ&sclient=img&ei=Rp_2YuaSL5PZsAe024qwDA#imgrc=BuwQYT3bm9CxhM
google.com/search?q=alien 3&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjtqobD-sH5AhWuwgIHHeGCCtkQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=alien 3&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzILCAAQgAQQsQMQgwEyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQ6BAgAEEM6BAgAEB46BggAEB4QCDoECAAQGDoICAAQsQMQgwE6BAgAEAM6CAgAEIAEELEDOgcIABCxAxBDOgoIABCxAxCDARBDUIoGWMAOYKwSaABwAHgAgAGYAYgB_wWSAQM1LjOYAQCgAQGqAQtnd3Mtd2l6LWltZ7ABAMABAQ&sclient=img&ei=T5_2Yq3HGa6Fi-gP4YWqyA0#imgrc=L7yENCVY44tsWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nooooo you can't vote for who you want you must vote for who I want

2020 was blatantly stolen
The US Federal government is wholly illegitimate
No Taxation Without Representation

Attached: 1604576675649.jpg (1308x8614, 3.26M)

Ha! Good.

>vote for israel puppet
Or
>vote for israel puppet
Or
>vote for israel puppet
Jeez, I wonder why people who aren't completely subverted don't care about these elections anymore. If anything, accelerating the rate of collapse will lead to reform of the voting process.

And we will do it again, faggot. Why dont you cry more with the impotent seething rage coursing through your little bitch veins

What kind of meme logic is this lmao the Jews stole the election you kike get it right

There would have been however many libertarian votes as it took for Biden to win. It only looks like there were a lot because of how hard Biden had to cheat.

Not the point

He was just going to infringe more once he got it in. Nothing of value was lost. It's even worse because the republicans would never do anything about gun laws if trump does it.

You acknowledge though that Biden's victory wasn't a matter of people voting any particular way, but wholly of fraud

Don't blame this shit on libertarians Ricky Bobby, don't put that evil on us.

youtube.com/shorts/mFEzW1Z6TRM

>2020 was blatantly stolen
Cyber ninjas found that Trump received more votes than he should have. There is nothing but what boils down to repeating something so much that it becomes true that says the election was rigged. Nothing.

Attached: correct.png (197x177, 74.79K)

ah yes, Cyberninjas debunked the entire thing. How easy it must be to eat the narrative you're fed

Attached: 1571504069856.jpg (767x616, 82.06K)

I am not disputing that the election was stolen. I am saying that traitors in the gop (oflver50% of them) got what they deserve.

Libertarians would vote Democrat if they do not vote Libertarian though. Libertarians steal votes from the Democrats not from the Republicans.

libertarianism is a meme, but the real reason trump 'lost' is because of the obvious election fraud

none of those three sucessfully made the case of why I should vote for them.
I wrote in mickey mouse.

Yes. My gripe is with retards who blame libertarians

noooo you have to let me throw my vote into the trash and make it easier for globohomo candidates to steal it

>Libertarians cost trump the election
Nothing cost Trump the election, it was completely openly rigged

What actually happened was changing the voting laws and then ballot harvesting and curing en-masse.

2024: make israel pay again, dark maga timeline

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 2.33.39 PM.png (841x579, 341.45K)

Has someone the parody versions of that face? I can remember about Full Metal Jacket and Alien 3.

Attached: Feminism-Gone-Made-vs-Shakti.jpg (407x505, 43.34K)

I vote libertarian because the GOP keeps making anti gun laws. No other reason. I know many other people like this

Attached: IMG_2551.jpg (828x955, 187.31K)

Pretty sure libertarians only vote to make a point that they don't want either of your candidates. They probably wouldn't have voted for trump if you paid them because most libertarians are conspiracy schizos who know about Trump's ties to the pedo rings. Trump is controlled opposition if you haven't yet figured out.

Link to any proof outside of some miga retard on Any Forums with objective proof. I know you miggers have whole-sale abandoned objective proof in favor of whatever theory's convenient, but some of us still operate with reason and empirical data.

Based.

There's mountains of evidence, if you were genuinely interested in finding out the truth there's plenty of information for you. What you want though is 'proof'. You want someone from the government to come out and give a press conference saying "yes we stole the election, democracy is a joke, your vote really doesn't matter".

Even the founding fathers were smart enough to know you can't expect government to hold itself accountable. Why are you so retarded to think they would?

Attached: 1604781755921.png (588x547, 266.56K)

Hillary lost a state to deez nuts in 2016

cope. i vote according to my principles.

I am not disputing election fraud. Read the post

Attached: 317.png (758x631, 45.98K)

What do you want user?

>Our system is so secure if anything it actually cheated in favor of Trump, not Biden
Solid argument for destroying everyone of those machines.

Jo Jorgensen was also the least kiked candidate on that ticket
>Early life and career
>Jorgensen was born on May 1, 1957, in Libertyville, Illinois,[1] and raised in neighboring Grayslake. She is an alumna of Grayslake Central High School.[3] Her grandparents were Danish immigrants.[4]
>Jorgensen received a Bachelor of Science degree in psychology at Baylor University in 1979 and a master's degree in business administration at Southern Methodist University in 1980. She began her career at IBM working with computer systems, leaving to become part owner and President of Digitech, Inc.[5] She received a Ph.D. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology from Clemson University in 2002.[6] She has taught full-time at Clemson since 2006.[7][8]
Christian woman born to Danish[white] immigrants.

If you vote according to your principles then your principles must be in line with Israel since you voted for a candidate that wants to remain close friends with them.
Here's the real reason you never heard of Jo Jorgensen, faggot.

Attached: Jo Jorgensen israel.png (876x220, 34.09K)

Trump is a zionist shill and LITERALLY a "meme" ideologue. 4 Years and office and his biggest accomplishment was just not fucking us over economically.

Attached: 1657833138095.jpg (853x1000, 168.53K)

That picture is literally all on video and was a public hearing in front of the Georgia legislature. You can go watch it if you don’t believe it

people shouldn't conflate political parties with ideology

There was parody pictures of movie scenes with that face, few years ago.

google.com/search?q=full metal jacket hartman&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjmzfa--sH5AhWTLOwKHbStAsYQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=full metal jacket hartman&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzIFCAAQgAQyBAgAEB4yBggAEB4QCDIGCAAQHhAIMgYIABAeEAgyBggAEB4QCDIGCAAQHhAIMgYIABAeEAgyBggAEB4QCDIECAAQGDoKCAAQsQMQgwEQQzoECAAQQ1DRBFi1DWCwD2gAcAB4AIABeYgB4QWSAQM3LjKYAQCgAQGqAQtnd3Mtd2l6LWltZ8ABAQ&sclient=img&ei=Rp_2YuaSL5PZsAe024qwDA#imgrc=BuwQYT3bm9CxhM

google.com/search?q=alien 3&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjtqobD-sH5AhWuwgIHHeGCCtkQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=alien 3&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzILCAAQgAQQsQMQgwEyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQ6BAgAEEM6BAgAEB46BggAEB4QCDoECAAQGDoICAAQsQMQgwE6BAgAEAM6CAgAEIAEELEDOgcIABCxAxBDOgoIABCxAxCDARBDUIoGWMAOYKwSaABwAHgAgAGYAYgB_wWSAQM1LjOYAQCgAQGqAQtnd3Mtd2l6LWltZ7ABAMABAQ&sclient=img&ei=T5_2Yq3HGa6Fi-gP4YWqyA0#imgrc=L7yENCVY44tsWM

your vote is le wasted because you didn't le vote for my candidate!

lolbergs did something useful for once?

Your post assumes a legitimate election
>wahh this group of voters caused Trump to lose
>despite the only reason Biden has competitive number of votes at all is because of fraud

I live in their mecca and there are definitely libertarian degenerates. Seems like a good chunk of them want to do nothing other than get high and shoot guns, sometimes at the same time.

So what you're saying is, Trump cost himself the election.

libertarians are shit. better off losing if it means siding with them on anything.

>The republican party has repeatedly cucked on guns to "compromise"
Ahem

Attached: OHControversy.jpg (1080x1157, 90.77K)

I didn't even know this now I'm even more glad I voted for her

>Let's not forget that Donald Trump banned bump stocks by executive order, and failed to reverse any Obama era import bans on weapons.
So Trump lost the libertarians and therefore Wisconsin, costing him the election. Right?

Attached: 1513818636332s.jpg (243x250, 8.99K)