Well that's barbaric. What's up with the black-on-asian violence?

Well that's barbaric. What's up with the black-on-asian violence?

Attached: 1648409829571.jpg (500x440, 76.9K)

jewwwsssss

This was in January.
Maybe everyone is beating asians up in the city because we're tired of you faggots acting like victims.

Holy fucking based. I hate chinks. Fucking white cock whores.

This is just normal black behavior. They did this kind of stuff all the time to White people in the 60s, 70s, 80s in the cities -- while Asians were doing their yellow peril racial solidarity with the niggers. But nowadays Asians are probably more likely to be in cities full time than Whites so they are the available targets.

I don't really care what happens to them.

Why are asians in USA tho? Why are they colonising every inch of this planet? Damn yellow nigglets

blacks are highest on every race violence, including other blacks

I can't believe white people did this

Asians prove you can be nonwhite and still succeed. Niggers would prefer to think they are oppressed to knowing they are retarded.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220812-142109_Twitter.jpg (1060x1238, 521.32K)

It happened in January, get with the times.

not my problem

Attached: 1654849325818.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

>beat someone up for looking different than you
>they complain about it
>"STOP ACTING LIKE VICTIMS!"
niggers.

>Asian in NYC
Probably voted for this

Not just succeed, excel. They come here as an adult and in 5 years they've got a successful business, own a home, and drive a Lexus.

I'm not black
But you should know that nobody likes asians other than other asians.
Just fuck off. I hope you get knocked out.

That's not true at all user's. I like asians, surely the neighbor of choice if I were to choose between the non white races.

Well, they don't like you. You're a moron.

Maybe they don't, but they are too meek to ever do anything about it so they are preferable to other races.

>OP’s pic is of the same nigger that shat on the jannies bucket, robbed a man’s liquor while camping in a subway on camera and impregnated some tiktok hoe
Is this hobo /ournigga/?

Attached: AD180064-39DD-4D80-81C9-A8F0FA1CD371.jpg (680x447, 24.06K)

kek, true.

Poor Asians live in sketchy areas of big cities where feral mentally ill niggers roam. Mentally ill niggers fall through the cracks and never get institutionalized because there’s so many of them social services could never take care of them all and they aren’t much different than non mentally ill niggers.

this
why can't whites stop attacking Asians?

>1 case of madness in a city of 20 million
Any Forums thinks this implies some fundamental aspect of two races numbering in the billions.
No wonder no one takes you chuds seriously.