Sperm donor shortage

I saw an ad for sperm donors. Initially it seemed cool to help out a white couple that cant concieve if the guy is firing blanks due to a medical condition (im white, 6"3', no medical issues).

I then read the fine print and most of the time is used for single women and dykes and after I called them they said the donor has no control over where their seed does.

They also do absolutely demonic shit for the dikes
cityfertility.com.au/fertility-services/donor-programs/same-sex-couples/
>Partner IVF is a type of IVF for lesbian couples that lets both partners become physically involved in the conception of their baby.
>In this option, one partner provides the eggs, which are fertilised with donor sperm, and the other carries the pregnancy.

Attached: i4zlcdd9u2391.jpg (1000x750, 93.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boydlawlosangeles.com/do-sperm-donors-pay-child-support/
cbsnews.com/news/sperm-donor-is-not-responsible-for-child-support-kansas-judge-says/
spermdonorsaustralia.com.au/who-can-donate/are-you-eligible/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jewwewwwwwwws

So the person that haves the baby is the cuck? That fucking sucks.

Attached: 1660328518613.png (557x496, 36.31K)

yeah but on the flipside, you will likely have hundreds of children you don't have to spend time and money to raise

On the other flip side, you just let a bunch of homosexuals raise your children, so they will achieve nothing of note and be completely pointless people.

/thread
CAPTCHA: SOO WAD

Ha wtf. They are shootin eggs over into the other woman that your sperm goes for a ride on? Dykes are such freaks

Because once you give your sperm, they say that you aren't responsible for the child anymore, but they can remove your anonymity and make you the parent of the child if law allows it. Do you want that?

These days, they just send your donation off to China for DNA database along with your other information. Part of the deals that Biden/Jews made.

There is a website called PrideAngels and you can set it to search only straight women/couples that want sperm donors and got to their house and wank off into a tube so they can syringe it up their minge.
Its a global site, every country.

I feel bad for the men though, as it is usually just nutrition they're lacking, not actually firing blanks. They're badly advised.

dykes raise retarded kids and they end up diddling kids too

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-12 2.23.53 PM.png (297x215, 11.7K)

I'm 5'9, can I join?

Yeah. We get that here as well. In NYC I got paid two hundred to nut in a cup. Here in Canada... nothing...so no Canadian donations.

You are laible to pay child support to the sperm recipient boydlawlosangeles.com/do-sperm-donors-pay-child-support/

Be above 5.11' ft, have a degree, and no medical issues or a family history of medical issues. Also age does matter in some places but that is always subject to change.

About 1% of men qualify for sperm donation.

That sounds sketchy, I'd want some kind of bulletproof paperwork to make sure the woman can't possibly come at me for child support down the road.

but he's australian

That sounds worse

Exactly
>letting my biological children be raised to be some roastie faggot’s cumsock/political statement for the cost of a week’s groceries
Might as well coom to hentai, would do as much good for the world

I qualify and they would take me on, I just don't want to help disgusting dikes or 39 year old roasties on their last call to have a baby.

I would do it if it would only go to white couples.

If you go outside the state authorized sperm clinics. What most men don't know is that ruling was overturned by the Kansa supreme court.

cbsnews.com/news/sperm-donor-is-not-responsible-for-child-support-kansas-judge-says/

Not only that, they will actively molest him. Or her if they're dykes. I doubt a boy raised by dykes will end up as a functional man. A girl raised by gay guys might have a chance.

That's good.

I ran into the same issue.

Basically the majority of women that want kids are old women and lesbians.

I assume Australia has the same problem with the amount of men that actually could qualify for donation.

LOL Manet what are you 5.11.1?

>Sperm donor shortage
Good. Go find a man.

They ship tons of white cum to Brazil and Japan, which is based.

I'm on the fence about this as a donor baby. My dad got a vasectomy before he met my mom (had kids before already) and reversal was unsuccessful. So they used donor sperm to make me. I didn't find out until my late 20s when I had a blood test and the type didn't match. I experienced a lot of distress growing up because I didnt understand why I didn't fit into the community I was born into. But, you might be benefitting the kids of lesbians by giving them some psycologically adaptive genes.

Good. Sperm banks should be bulldozed.

6.1 not 5.11.

Just using the height as an example of how many men don't even qualify for sperm donation. It's really bad in some place's.

Eligability is way less strict here, and even with lower requirements no one is doing it. They've dropped all the super choosey bullshit and still no one is doing it.

spermdonorsaustralia.com.au/who-can-donate/are-you-eligible/

Mostly Danish, they're the worlds biggest exporter of cum. 100 years time they'll be the biggest European genepool.

What a surprise
Low sperm count plus
Dudes don't want to give sperm
To random strangers
Society will collapse soon
Prepare for dollar collapse by spring
Or this time next year
It's over

I mean... at that point you might as well go for broke, contact lesbians directly, and cross your fingers for finding that pair that are ready to admit their just bisexuals who haven't had a good dicking and are prepared to go the harem route.

Sorry but you're going to have to get it from the source.

You have to find a location that will be okay with your height. Some places even look at the age of the man but someplaces don't care, if your wealthy enough you can donate at anytime. Most places want men with degrees and a minimum height on top of a clean medical history. I.E. not STD's, No chronic illness, No family history of debilitating issues.

That's interesting. Men see the bullshit. Good for the men of Australia to stand up the horseshit.

Nice, they're especially white. I wonder where my donations from 14 years ago ended up. It was the Seattle Sperm Bank, which apparently is a subsidiary of the European Sperm Bank.

I regularly have sex with and impregnate lesbians so they can fulfill their purpose of Motherhood, and to create more White children.
Not even a shitpost, I'm 100% serious.

decent men don't donate sperm