There are people on this very website willingly rotting their own brains by watching 5 thequartering videos a day

There are people on this very website willingly rotting their own brains by watching 5 thequartering videos a day

Attached: faggot.jpg (1400x1400, 281.15K)

Jewwwwsss

Buy an ad jeremy

Hey what's going on guys Jeremy here from the quartering

Now a word from our sponsor

Hey guys let me tell you about product

Now watch me scroll through this website for 10 minutes

That's all guys

Isnt that 90 percent of YouTube?

That dude is a pure shill and only pivoted his content because mtg fucked him in the ass.
He would willingly suck wizard of the coast off if they took him back.

Attached: 1660328339018.jpg (1500x2122, 213.41K)

>thequartering
Literally who? And why would anybody watch fucking e-celebs for political commentary when you have millennia of literature at your fingertips, and could easily read articles or watch lectures from actual professionals and current policymakers?

What does he talk about? Videogame or something? I see his picture posted sometimes.

is that you jeremiah?

He used to be kind of watchable but it's absolute trash now. Just 48 hour old news read by a fat drunken guy slirring his words and can barely read a sentence without fucking up. At least Tim Pool can read his articles. Both of them are trash, only shit I watch now is Anthony & Gavin Wednesday shows and bits of the Nerdrotic crew.

He sells coffee and coffee accessories.

he spends the first 2 minutes shilling for some glowie vpn product, then spends 8 minutes reading from a website

why do balding s0i men think a paki beard and spiking whats left of their shitty hair makes them look cool

Attached: 1659076344524626.jpg (281x281, 3.6K)

he used to do videos on how Magic: The Gathering was going woke
he realized how many more views it actually got him and devoted himself to the craft

Wouldn't that be a quintering?

im a portland andy kinda man

Patricians watch the Drinker

Attached: The Critical Drinker.jpg (400x400, 38.97K)

go away now

Non-subscriber spotted. He’s going to rape your boy hole now

I've seen you around a lot today,
very dedicated, very based.

Death to kikes

Attached: dtk.gif (281x224, 3.97M)

imagine being mad about a man selling a product lmao all commies get the rope.

A low effort YT political and social commentator. Churns out at least five videos per day of him scrolling reading an article and commenting on it while selling coffee.

Not to mention simping for him like they do for that guy andrew tate. The worst is linus tech tips and his segways, I broke 2 laptop screens because I couldn't stand his videos.

>french flag

Attached: 1641546780895.webm (426x426, 988.88K)

No

Ah, It'll be fiiine

>Low verbal iq: the person

I've never understood how people watch this shit
it'd be one thing if they were giving breakdowns or in-depth analysis, but they're literally just reading articles with no added commentary or meaningful insight
Clownfish, this faggot, Nerdrotic, all of these parasites

his books are actually pretty good.

Is MTG woke? Haven't played since like 2010

>memefag

Okay so kind of like every other bearded youtuber with glasses and children's toys in the background.

>reading from a website
This is the new trend that started years ago and the firs thing I thought was that it's blatantly filler to extend their video's past 10 minutes because muh algorithim. It's all grifting.

Who is this obese person and why are their opinions important?

seethe then cope

Attached: 1658470821182.webm (460x264, 2.01M)

very. like 70% of the artwork is niggers and muslims and poo women now

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2022-08-12_132653_www.walmart.com.png (851x729, 785.94K)

It's so weird how this guy made the leap from /tg/ to Any Forums.

Those women scare me, not a single one of them looks like a good person. And what the fuck is EUA?

another one

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2022-08-12_132807_www.amazon.com.png (500x813, 495.75K)

and again

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2022-08-12_132855_www.amazon.com.png (722x672, 600.85K)

His head looks like a giant chicken mcnugget

Attached: 1660077965741079.jpg (640x485, 47.17K)

nerdrotic is almost all commentary. I'm a fan of Drinker, he seems to be the unofficial leader of the whole crew.

>Buy my coffee, I sell coffee now!
>By the way just a quick word from this video sponsor... RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS.
>We've got some new coffee in you'll love it.
>Oh yeah something happened online that's petty.
>Also buy my coffee.

Getting a bit bored of it now to be honest.
Spends more time shilling his coffee than anything else.

His channel is alright if you want to keep up date about companies going woke, and you don't have time to read the news.
His political view is centrist, leaning the to right with a hint of Libertarianism.
Kind of like Arch Warhammer, a bit more adult and milk toast

Attached: 1650605253840.png (1200x1034, 664.84K)

>OH MY GOD THEY ADDED RACES THAT EXIST IN REAL LIFE I'M TRIGGERED REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Attached: 1645997874294.jpg (600x439, 23.49K)

You gotta watch 8-10 a day if you wanna keep your brain strong.

>let me horribly read clickbait articles and do shitty commentary that is ultra safe for kiketube

low effort shill

I used to watch every video he put out until about 2 years ago. I was doing the gardening and in a bad mood because my wife told me off for "wasting money" on new plants, and I had my headphones on with this faggot's channel on.

The video started with an ad, then him begging for subs and likes for a few minutes, then an IN VIDEO ad, then another embedded ad, then he just starts reading an article and basically ends the video as soon as he finishes reading.

His next video starts up and it's the same fuckin ads and begging, and because my gardening gloves were covered in shit and full of sweat, I had no way of getting the headphones off or skipping the video. I got so angry eventually I just ripped the headphones off and threw them to the side; could never get the smell of shit out of them, so had to get new $400 headphones because of that fat fuck.

I hear now he not only does his 10 ads + begging + I'M UNDER ATTACK! click bait shit, but shills for some terribly named coffee he makes. Fuck that fat piece of shit.

Attached: 1656202825489.gif (320x320, 1.1M)

I don't care too much about internet celebrities. Especially not JewTube celebrities.