This is a serious question:

this is a serious question:
You can be highly critical of Islam and muslims, but the Islamic golden age has contributed to humanity in literature, physics, mathematics, medicine, philosophy, and every aspect that evolved the human.
My question is, what did the ‘’Jewish golden age’’ contribute to humanity ? I never heard of a Jewish scientist (inb4 Einstein, I mean someone that was religious not a secular jew)

Attached: 4755CA92-AAA5-417C-B197-F053B8B64A78.png (1000x638, 1.04M)

Jewwwewsasssss

Literally all across the muslim world, fr Baghdad do Al Andaluz, jews were proeminent physicians and also avid scholars.

Attached: images - 2022-08-12T151336.239.jpg (676x453, 41.42K)

The Muslims can be credited for discovering the Byzantines and Greeks, I guess.

Islamic golden age is a myth.

>Muh they just improved it they didnt discover it!

The same applies to the greeks, Romans, Persians and other peoples

Christians and Muslim "We wuz builders and geniuses"

Well, look at the state of you now.

Cope

Islamic golden age is a meme that never happened

Cope again

You are one dumb person

>My question is, what did the ‘’Jewish golden age’’ contribute to humanity ?
Islam is just judaism for tribal arabs. You're all the middle-eastern equivalent of rednecks, so it makes sense you would fall for a trick so simple.

We are currently living in the Jewish Golden Age.

Attached: Degenerate-society.jpg (920x517, 101.53K)

This is impossible.
Greeks and Romans predate Islam.
The Islamic Golden Age was the Ottoman Empire which lasted from 1300-1922 and peaked in the 1500s.

Attached: Height Ottoman Empire.jpg (1024x768, 112.87K)

The most important muslim scholars were Berbers and Persians, tf you talking about?

He's right. Open History books and check date. It's hilarious.

I wish they conquered Poland and killed them all.

Desert coons got buck-broken by Poles several times.

>I never heard of a Jewish scientist

There are many Jewish Scientist and Israel has a strong tech sector.

>the Islamic golden age has contributed to humanity in literature, physics, mathematics, medicine, philosophy, and every aspect that evolved the human.

I agree that while short, the golden age of islam contributed a lot to humanity, but your brothers in faith decided that the ideas of enlightenment were bullshit and decided to return to bronze age desert magic sending the islamic world back to the stone age.

Islam is a detriment to mankind, if not for the Jewish pedo-prophet Muhammad ( torment be upon him ) the middle east would be a scientific and Economic hub, even more prosperous than Europe, Arab Language would be spoken as widely as English.

Self inflicted return to monke, at least in the west it required corporate subversion.

Attached: 1660256269529188.png (803x601, 816.38K)

>but the Islamic golden age

only happened after the moooooslimes overran alexandria and the huge greek library there

translated - the sand monkeys are too stupid to think only kill for allah

and

op is a faggot

Yes thank you for your awesome studies in heroin and hashish.

Attached: jihad.jpg (1080x1072, 281.45K)

And poles got buck broken by everyone.

Attached: 165807945111949.jpg (700x513, 107.73K)

You stupid arabic mutt, dumb as a fucking cow in heat, let me tell you... it doesn't FUCKING matter if you've done good in the past. The matter is you're not doing good now, and you are following a very outdated and biased shit book which is the Qu'ran. We don't live in 600 A.D. anymore, we don't need to rape and enslave shit anymore. We have iPhones and Gacha games now. Get on with the times, sand nigger, and go rape your fag brother in the ass to honor your false prophet.

Attached: soyjak-soyjakinfinity (1).gif (640x620, 3.38M)