Waco was a genocide

The fedos literally exterminated a religious sect. This alone is reason enough to disband them without even getting into their assassinations of JFK and MLK.

Attached: waco burning.jpg (308x205, 12.05K)

Jjjjjjjewwwwzssssss
Jews

They killed something like 30 women and kids by trapping them in fire with this one. Right around the same time (within a couple of years iirc), they also killed Randy Weaver's baby and wife by shooting her (with sniper) at his house. All he did wrong was modified some guns and made the barrels too short. The FBI is a bunch of faggot kid fuckers. They need to be disbanded. Especially now that the Jews control them.

the fedophiles fired the first shots of civil war 2

I don't think the FBI should be disbanded, but it does need another spanking like it received during the 70's from the Church Committee.

the feral government needs to be disbanded

Glowies are way more based than contards

kid fucker detected.

No thanks, comrade.

Attached: 1649293152655.webm (720x480, 2.34M)

No shit. It was the government telling everyone not to be too individual or self sufficient.

Can someone explain why the Boomers (especially white conservative Boomers) trusted the FBI and the 'intel agencies' so much during the 00's after the abhorrent behavior of those agencies during the 90's? This makes no sense to me. But yet, you had conservative heroes like Sean Hannity literally wearing FBI/CIA pins on his lapels, and Boomers were fine with this. How did the FBI regain the trust it had lost during the 90's?

This is what confuses me about all the "I CAN'T BELIEVE THE FBI WOULD DO THIS!!!" screeching from Boomers today. You fucking retards; do you not even remember incidents like Waco and Ruby Ridge?

Attached: Frog 6.png (800x600, 81.32K)

No, they don't remember them, user. They can't even know what they ate for breakfast.

I hated those faggots back then. I'm conservative. Most people don't care until it happens to them. When the FBI starts doing raids on the presidents house, it will wake a few people up. They are also starting to see the level of Jews running the show.

Attached: bidenjews.png (1165x2024, 1.63M)

Yeah, it was called "9/11", retard

>defending the religious nutjobs
you do realize the compound was literally run by a pedo, you're defending pedophiles.

No glowie, it is you that is defending the pedos. There were dozens of women and children that were killed by the feds in these incidents. Don't try and justify with that shit.

>>defending the religious nutjobs
>you do realize the compound was literally run by a pedo, you're defending pedophiles.

Attached: 1658862635702212.jpg (125x76, 1.54K)

waco was an inside job psyop involving cia paid actors and social engineers

>marry a 14 yo woman with her parents permission
>14 yo WOMAN
>past puberty
>"OMG you are a PEEDOPHILEE!!! COOOOPPSS!!!! MOOOOODSSSS!!!!"

Attached: 1658785340354635.jpg (221x250, 8.52K)

fuck off, faggot. There was never any evidence of any child abuse. Kuresh did marry a 14 year old, but hat was legal in Texas at the time.

>not knowing the feds are commies

the FBI assassinated JFK

Attached: jfk shits fucked brehs.jpg (550x512, 96.97K)

Koresh had some pretty strange beliefs, but that's not a crime.
The whole "pedophile" narrative was jewish propaganda and pure fecal matter.
Child Protective Services was visiting the compound twice a month and never reported a single violation.

Because tv tv tv tv tv tv tv tv faggot, people are brainwashed.