Do westerners seee eastern europeans as white?

do westerners seee eastern europeans as white?
i know americans see orban as white but they probably don't know that hungary is in eastern europe

Attached: Regional-integration-at-the-Three-Seas-summit-1536x775.png (1536x775, 283.12K)

Jjhjjjjewwwssss

>do westerners seee eastern europeans as white?
Nope, they hate us even more than Arabs or Negroes.

Attached: Germans see Slavs lower than Arabs and Negroes.png (858x172, 13.18K)

jews what? there are no jews anymore in eastern europe, 1941 and 1968 took care of that

I see everyone west of Russia/Belarus/Ukraine/Turkey as European.
The balkans are a mixed bag but eastern Europe is fine.
>muh germans
You will be eternally butthurt will you? Let go.

it stops at poland and hungary, anything else in the east is not really viewed as part of the west.
depending on the country, eastern europeans are actually less accepted than maghrebis, I don't remember people in my country complaining about moroccans or algerians, however many swiss will talk poorly of the balkans.
In France it's the opposite, they're constantly arguing about Algeria and muslims but don't really view eastern europeans negatively, meanwhile here we do it the other way around.
I don't know about other countries, I think Germany is fine with everyone.

Here is Italy people have a negative opinion of albanians and romanians, cause they are the two biggest group of immigrants.
I had bad experiences with albanians myself, while positive ones with romanians and bulgarians.

disliking immigrants is normal, to be frank I'm tired of tons of Southern Europeans suddenly appearing in every bigger EU city (yes, shockingly now they're popping up everywhere in Eastern Europe too!!!) or Western 'expats'. it's different when talking about international/cultural relations.

Why would you want to be white? Being white only grants you hatred and persecutions in 2020+2
Just proudly say you're nonwhite and that westoid crackers oppressed you and sheeeitt

yes they are white lmfao
modern west is full of nigger and poos

Gibs me welfare n sheit, polish boi

seriously, what the fuck are you guys doing in Poland???

It's not that we think you're white or not, it's that we know you're only here to extract wealth and send it home instead of improve your own nations. There's no real reason to act like you're a valued part of any community.

>subhuman mindset

I do see eastern europeans as white, with the exception of Russia/Russians.

yeah. all the jews that are dangerous are in new york and don't speak yiddish. they speak english

I've never heard of an Italian going to Poland except a friend of mine who was in Erasmus for 6 months
Are they tourists, students, workers, or what?
>-t.errone

sell pizza and shit like that

I don't know, I heard people go there for sexual tourism.

Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary are not white because of their gypsy minorities, despite having white natives.

>Italians
>Selling pizza abroad in 2022
You either got Terroni or Egyptians posing as Italians
Either way i weep for you and i deeply sympathize

I do at least

Does it matter
Let them seethe in their diversified reality

I don't care. We will overlive the West.

super white gringo redhead here, yest. eastern europeans are white and so are southern although they have a bit of a tan.