Coronavirus Vaccine

I am 32 and relatively heathy and active and I haven't been sick since I was 17 with Mono...

Should I get this coronavirus vaccine I see advertised everywhere? TIA!

Attached: DSC_2818CHITSmll-1170x871.jpg (1170x871, 185.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/AWkXqwxe4TBc/
davidmartin.world/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/The-Criminal-Conspiracy-of-Coronavirus.pdf
andrewkaufmanmd.com/vids/Full interview on London Real.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=V2YZAnKeGmM
bitchute.com/video/9dyqKnhFsfPM/
bitchute.com/video/baRmrUu8cphX/
davidmartin.world/attorney-general-document/
youtube.com/watch?v=8s3EUksu2Fw
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jewwwwdsssaa

if you haven’t gotten it yet i have no clue why you would now considering all the evidence available

I dunno, I saw an advertisement on this billboard when I went into town yesterday to renew my drivers license. I never really considered it. My parents who live a few farms over brought it up a couple times during the holidays but no one seemed to think it was a big deal. Maybe if it was ebola or something.

/thread no one who remained unjabbed is getting that shit now.

It's pretty obvious they want us to since we've spent literally billions of dollars on advertising and education for it.

Well they can suck the farts right out of a nigger's ass for all I care.
NEVER
GETTING
JABBED

this has to be bait, if it’s not, please do not get it you seem like a nice guy

What is up with this Canuck?

Our govt spent billions and billions of our money on it. I haven't decided yet. I don't go out and get cutting edge products. I wait a few years.

My son tested positive this shit for the first time a few weeks ago. got better in a few days.
wife the same.
Both of them coofed in my face a bunch while a bit poorly for a couple of days.
Still havent had so much as a sniffle since this whole memeshow started.
Its fucking lulzy at this point. But at least it finally got me out of bongland.

Why would you go to some third world conquered tiny strip of a nation though? Are you oriental or from there initially? England was fine out in the country when I was there four years ago.

disregard what I previously said, if you’re stupid enough to get it no you deserve whatever happens

It seems like the great majority of people disagree with you. Not trying to be mean, just saying.

>healthy
>had mono

i mean, at least you stopped sucking cock and making out w/ guys so i guess that's a good thing.

you don't need "vaccines" against diseases that are only kike imagination.

Attached: 1635523973182.jpg (269x283, 19.62K)

>I am 32 and relatively heathy and active
Famous last words

The only positive/pol/ has ever provided me was well thought reasoning on why you shouldn't

I got it from a child I was fucking back in the 90s. I am pretty sure.

(eat some pasta with red pill sauce and share if you like it)
1. where is evidence that jew flu corona exist? Flu is your own body purge, not contagious.
2. where is a person who take responsibility for claim that corona exist?

...crickets… for rational people there is nothing to talk about.

Who They Are - The Names And Faces - Dr. David Martin Red Pill
bitchute.com/video/AWkXqwxe4TBc/

davidmartin.world/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/The-Criminal-Conspiracy-of-Coronavirus.pdf

The Empirical evidence, also known as sensory experience, is the knowledge received by means of the senses, particularly by observation and experimentation.

MD:
UNMASKING THE LIES AROUND COVID-19: FACTS VS FICTION OF THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
andrewkaufmanmd.com/vids/Full interview on London Real.mp4

Lawer:
youtube.com/watch?v=V2YZAnKeGmM
bitchute.com/video/9dyqKnhFsfPM/
GRAND JURY - DAY 1 Overview and Final Thoughts by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
bitchute.com/video/baRmrUu8cphX/
Attorney General Document
davidmartin.world/attorney-general-document/
youtube.com/watch?v=8s3EUksu2Fw

Attached: Jew vaccine.jpg (637x632, 138.49K)

>I don't go out and get cutting edge products. I wait a few years.
Oh right, so it's because you're a laggard that now you're questioning whether or not to get an mrna therapy injection that has not been demonstrated to have any real benefits.
Kewl.

Attached: 1635529780969.jpg (300x400, 21.76K)

Sure, why not? It's free and takes up 15 minutes of your time. Depends if you don't mind having and shot and would like a higher probability of having no/minor symptoms if you do end up catching the rona. I got vaxxed because my mother and brother almost died from the initial wave of covid. It spooked me a little.

If it has no benefits, why are we spending billions of dollars on advertisements, manufacturing of the vaccines and people are still saying to go get it?

oh look its this thread again.
are you still a farm inheritor user?

Attached: Repatriate Gold When You Fly.jpg (1920x1143, 383.27K)

You have free will, no one has actually been forced to take it. That's because the covid gene therapy injection is the Mark of the Beast as shown through several ways, such as the translations of charagma/charax and pharmakeia.

"Mark" in the concordance comes out to charax = "a pointed stake, a palisade", the exact terms that would have been used in the 1st century to describe a hypodermic needle.

The Bible indicates that almost the whole last generation alive, which according to Jesus will be those that sees the creation of the modern state of Israel, will be "deceived" into taking the Mark through "pharmakeia", the root word for "pharmaceutical". Hence, we have a clear scriptural indication that the Mark will be a form of medicine delivered through something shaped like a pointed stake or palisade on a fence.

Furthermore, the vaccine contains "Luciferase", which is obviously the name of the Beast. Look into Microsoft patent #060606, and the picture becomes clear. Nowhere in the Bible does it say we will know it is the Mark, on the contrary, Revelation 19:20 reads:

"And the beast was taken...he DECEIVED them that had received the mark of the beast"

The gene therapy injection is the Mark because it literally changes you out of the image of God. Jesus did not shed his blood for transhumans that modified their DNA. He will say to those: depart from me, I never knew you.

Let's take a look at the rider on the white horse, wearing a "crown" (corona), and carrying a "bow". Interestingly enough, "bow" in the concordance translates to the Greek word "toxon", meaning "poison arrow", another striking congruence with a syringe.

For the full 60 or so pages outlining my case for the gene therapy injection being the Mark, a .pdf of my book can be found here:

docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf

Or here:
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy

Yes, I said I would repost when I came in from outdoors.

Attached: 20220810_192620.jpg (4032x2268, 1.93M)

its short term lethality seems to be greater than two percent

Attached: 1646216304622.png (802x1041, 390.27K)