FBI seized classified records from Mar-a-Lago during search of Trump residence

>FBI agents seized classified records from former President Trump’s home at Mar-a-Lago during its unprecedented raid on Monday, including some marked as top secret.
foxnews.com/politics/federal-judge-unseals-warrant-property-receipt-from-fbi-raid-of-mar-a-lago
Umm, Trumpbros??

Attached: 94303343-2FBB-42BC-A76B-2EF0F445B0B3.jpg (576x324, 51.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behind-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-2-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-evidence-within-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-3-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-a-culmination-of-four-years-of-threats-and-betrayals/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/
nytimes.com/2022/08/11/us/politics/trump-received-a-subpoena-from-the-justice-department-ahead-of-the-fbis-mar-a-lago-search.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its over chud

Ask me how I know you know nothing about how classification works

Time for
>/ptg/ - PRISONER TRUMP GENERAL - TINY HANDS EDITION

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behind-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-2-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-evidence-within-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-3-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-a-culmination-of-four-years-of-threats-and-betrayals/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/

>obama/clinton et al illegally accessed US intelligence data for political opposition research with impunity for over 4 years
>the entire intelligence apparatus and members of both political parties' legislative members are complicit
>make watergate look like kids stealing penny candy by comparison
>Trump has been trying to declassify the documents for years
>deep state fuckery and outright betrayals by people Trump put in have stymied the effort to release unredacted data
>Trump still has/had copies of all the dirt
>FBI raid was to get those documents that expose everything about how it was done

We're basically at open war with these baby killing fucks.

Doesn't his head kind of look like a big Jewish watermelon? Remember that guy Galiger?

>/ptg/ - PRISONER TRUMP GENERAL - TINY HANDS EDITION
I would lol, lmao even when that is made

>big show
>no arrests
Um, retards??

wonder what he kept on macron

Either 1) Some idiot/subversive secretary put shit in the file boxes they shouldn’t

2) Its all shit Trump ordered declassified but they unconstitutionally refuse to declassify it.

Attached: 49E50798-FB5C-4B6D-AFCA-47FE3977D066.jpg (1170x312, 158.35K)

Shareblue just deposited $0.14 into your account

Attached: FZ-d12PXEAQGiEm.jpg (622x440, 57.57K)

Attached: tweetonmacron.png (611x342, 39.13K)

welcome to 2 days ago, Christ, have you been in a coma?

Redacted warrant comes out 3:00 pm est
Trump has security clearance for life.
The boxes seized were already gone over in July.
This will lead to garland resigning
You have posted nothing new and are obviously a faggot.
Go look at your mutilated genitalia and try again.
Have some herbs nigger

Why would they go straight to epsteins lawyer over nuke codes?

>inhalingcopium.jpg
Yr boy's goin' down, broheim.

so where is the arrest???
It should take no longer than 5 minutes to find a "top secret" document and to arrest him.

SECMAN here, the cuck is fucked. Even a single sci doc is enough to put him in jail and they found a trove

Why no arrests?

The play is that AG will never state what the documents are because of the classification, so they can never show the chain of custody.
Jewish tricks

Attached: 1625432846738.jpg (1024x993, 152.72K)

Eurocucks need not offer any opinion on anything, ever. No one takes you fags seriously.

It's obvious that the sealing/unsealing loop was introduced so that the real warrant would remain hidden.

Negative kraut, stick to German politics and prepare for your dark winter

I thought that was Hillary Clinton

jewish supremacist theater

Attached: schiff.jpg (1280x648, 141.7K)

FUCK YOU LEFTIES
FUCK YOU KIEKS, FUCK YOU TRANSGENDER FAGGOTS
FUCK TOU COMMUNISTS
YOU DESTROYED OUR COUNTRY

I’m American and this is my job. Stay silent when your betters are speaking.

It obviously can't be anything important then. They're just trying to nail him. Poor old Shabbos Goy sucked the wrong Jew dick.

this

Hello fellow Any Forums posters
This is Donald Trump

>The property receipt does not reveal any details about those records.
>The former president and his team are disputing the classification, and believe the information and records to have been declassified.
>Trump, in a statement late Thursday night, called for the "immediate" release of the warrant and property receipt.

Yeah, I'm thinking the FBI is going to be making a statement soon that the documents were declassified by Trump.

niggers

Attached: 5908519836.jpg (599x549, 82.68K)

Checked....confirmed!?!

>CAVALRY PATCH
>4 STAR GENERAL
>NO COMBAT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sure.. why would trump go to jail?
For a nara violation?
No wait for PRA violation,
No wait for a nuclear secrets.. you know how dumb you sound. It’s my job..
They seized the same boxes under lock and key already poured over by agents for months. You have no excuse for this, and shopping around for a magistrate to sign off on this.. you are a larp

>i shill for a living
And you're better than me? Hahahaha!!

Attached: 1596265989497.gif (299x198, 577.66K)

>classified
There's no such thing as classified when it comes to the President. He is the final word on classification.
Why are people this fucking stupid?

Hello mr president
it was an honour to have you as president
i trully salute you for your efforts, keep fighting
for our future, god bless you mr. president

How does it feel to lose again? Hillary and her friends can get away with anything and you can't get away with nothing. That's the game. Go die on some desert like the good zogbot you are.

Attached: butheremails-2244045812.jpg (1024x683, 113.93K)

I unironically believe that you are at Rammstein AFB, but you are a lowly faggot at a shill farm

They are going to pretend he didn't (((properly))) declassify them in an attempt to validate the raid.

Barron Trump really did take the nuclear documents.

if (when) they'll arest him, will you go one the streets?

Attached: vKzy7h6zdLEVqMLs3w6l85yhQbCVKG5FuYxcnLkDxVGdQH-D2eIoPDkv7Cayl5octF70FNcdrZ8YTf1AWZiShZC6.jpg (720x1036, 133.47K)

With any luck they'll execute them both to avoid any risk of us having to endure Trump Vs Hillary 2: Nuclear Boogaloo

Fucking based

Attached: A438CCA2-3B41-4240-87AC-EBD71E29768F.jpg (745x741, 407.59K)

we did it, reddit

The unfortunate part of all this is that we will never know if Trump actually had the records or if they were planted
Friendly reminder that everyone, including lawyers, were forcibly removed from the area while is absolutely against normal regulations and is illegal.
The FBI was allowed unsupervised access to the location for over 12 hours while multiple FBI agents were seen going INTO the building with random file boxes - something that they have zero reason to do.

This whole thing could be a massive setup, or it could all be legit, and we'll never actually know because of how poorly the FBI fucked up the handling of this.

You should have given Danzig

He’d go to jail for violating 18 USC 798 the official secrets act. In 2018 trump himself signed legislation increasing the minimum penalty for mishandling sci to 5 years imprisonment. Ironic

>but her emails!
Pathetic.

They're classified? So, no one will know what he had, people just have to believe they're doing the right thing?

You would have to prove intent dumbass, near impossible and will never fly, even your Jews know this

You realize that plenty of former government officials still get briefings from intel agencies including classified materials right?

Checked

Attached: A276551D-6DD9-4628-9093-03DA31877671.jpg (736x779, 221.71K)

You realize the FBI not charging multiple other people but charging him is a blatant corruption case and undermines the entire Bush/Clinton/Obama/Biden regimes? You realize if you take out Trumo you get an emboldened Ron "This Is War" Desantis? You dont...you cant see.

This just outs you as knowing nothing and completely full of shit
Try harder

Sorry but you can't just cite laws specifically and expect that to somehow make you right that Trump committed any wrongdoing, you disingenuous shill.

Trump is the one demanding the release of these documents and openly claiming the documents were all declassified. Why would you assume he is hiding something and NOT the people literally trying to hide everything, avoiding all questions, and only giving meek 3-minute statements on one of the most scandalous things to happen in American political history?

Subpoenaed for these documents specifically 3 times and refused to turn em over. He had his chance, he intended to steal secrets

Attached: 1538692455249.png (575x563, 133.55K)

>penalty for mishandling
Wasnt the FBI told what was there and the FBI suggested it be behind certain locks?

Have you done any research or enjoying the flavor experience of the day?

>“The boxes reportedly contained 11 separate sets of classified documents, including documents marked as top secret and the set of “Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information” documents, the latter of which would have ordinarily required to be viewed in a secure facility known as a SCIF.”
Highest level of classifications in the mix. Crazy. Lock him up.

Nope, cooperated with grand jury subpoena, feds words.
Who do you think orders the lock?
They had free reign in July to pore over documents
Try again shill

just wrong
fucking kraut you will freeze to death in winter AHahahahahhah

Clearly they want DeSantis instead of Trump...

Was there 33,000 classified docs ? If not, we good.

Attached: 1660089681557251m.jpg (809x1024, 77.14K)

Glowniggers are responsible for Trump if you go back to nosejob faggot Roy Cohn so we still need to tear down all glownigger intel agencies and leave them dick in hand.

Attached: 1660273166009297.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

Trumps attempt to thieve the election is the most scandalous thing in American political history my buttblasted friend. Trump is well accomplished at the big lie he is demanding for something that is going to happen no matter what specifically to score points with npc like you. It’s utterly standard to not comment on ongoing criminal investigations, which is in part for the protection of the accused as well as the integrity of the case. But keep up your false outrage and your barbaric attacks on law enforcement. Blue lives matter right?

You sound like faggot
I’m glad you are getting paid for this, but you need to reflect upon your mutilated genitals and come up with something better ok

HURRY UP AND ARREST HIM YOU FUCKS
I win in every scenario of this theater play and I'm tired of waiting to see which one it will be.

Chad move

Nopers sorry wrongfags do your research. Trump was subpoenaed for these docs that he refused to give up in the first tranche but ignored the order. That’s why he got raided
nytimes.com/2022/08/11/us/politics/trump-received-a-subpoena-from-the-justice-department-ahead-of-the-fbis-mar-a-lago-search.html

Good argument m’cuck

>Blue lives matter right?
If they are supporting ZOG then no, they don't.

Imagine actually trusting people who won't let you ask any questions or investigate how they got their power over you.

Attached: audit shill.png (592x662, 122.49K)