THEY WILL EXECUTE TRUMP ON LIVE TV JUST LIKE SADDAM HUSSEIN

THEY WILL EXECUTE TRUMP ON LIVE TV JUST LIKE SADDAM HUSSEIN

THE MESSAGE: COMPLY OR FACE DEATH

Attached: 161229073208-03-iraqi-voices-saddam-execution.jpg (3820x2148, 644.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behind-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-2-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-evidence-within-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-3-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-a-culmination-of-four-years-of-threats-and-betrayals/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behind-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-2-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-evidence-within-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-3-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-a-culmination-of-four-years-of-threats-and-betrayals/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/

>obama/clinton et al illegally accessed US intelligence data for political opposition research with impunity for over 4 years
>the entire intelligence apparatus and members of both political parties' legislative members are complicit
>make watergate look like kids stealing penny candy by comparison
>Trump has been trying to declassify the documents for years
>deep state fuckery and outright betrayals by people Trump put in have stymied the effort to release unredacted data
>Trump still has/had copies of all the dirt
>FBI raid was to get those documents that expose everything about how it was done

We're basically at open war with these baby killing fucks....

Jewwwwdsssa

No but they will make a public show.

Why are chuds so delusional?

Nothing ever happens

Attached: asv.jpg (387x258, 23.17K)

RUN TRUMP RUN

Attached: Capture.jpg (1276x1274, 180.67K)

NO DUMBASS U DREAMING THEY ARE GONNA PUT HIM BACK IN OFFICE THEY JUST WASTED WHITE POWERS TIME WITH BIDEN FLIP FLOP AS THE 2 CHRISTKIKE JEW FUCKOUT PARTIES MAINTAIN CONTROL AND POLITICAL THEATER TO FOOL THE GOYS WHILE WHITE POWER NEVER CHOOSES A REAL LEADER, NEVER FULLY WAKES UP TO THE CHRISTKIKE REALITY AND LIETS THE CHRISTKIKES PUT ON THEIR POLITICAL THEATER 2 PARTY BULLSHIT PLAYS AS THEY REVOLVING DOOR THE GAYME OF MUSICAL CHAIRS WHEN THEY ARE ALL CHRISTKIKE RICH ASS BUDDIES LAUGHING AT YOU WHITE CHRISTKIKE NIGGERS.......... THEY ONLY HAVE LOYALTY TO THE KIKES NOT YOU STUPID CHRISTKIKE MUTT NIGGERS........

>right wingers want public executions
>left wingers now want public executions
Democracy wins. Public executions are the only thing that ponders now.

Attached: 1641329920652m.jpg (1022x1024, 105.62K)

I don't even like trump but if something so outlandish occurs I will personally execute every shitlib I can get my hands on within a 5 miles radius of my home and keep on going until I'm stopped

former trump supporter here. ngl it's hilarious watching him crash and burn. seriously though we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

>he he, nothing personel, Donnie: When you play the game of thrones you win or you die

Attached: 166006094.jpg (874x1955, 135.3K)

>We're basically at open war with these baby killing fucks....

soooo why is nobody fighting back? It's been 3 days now since the raid and only one guy has shot up an FBI office so far, not even managing to kill anybody

when are patriots going to rise up?

>Democrats now support the death penalty

Attached: 1631702606769.png (610x431, 472.66K)

>I don't even like Trump, but as an ancap if Daddy Drumpf dies, I will violate the NAP in every single way I can to make a good case for the existence of the state.
Good thing you won't have the balls.

God I hope so.

I fucking wish

Attached: 1660327524156.png (611x600, 409.68K)

>THEY WILL EXECUTE TRUMP ON LIVE TV JUST LIKE SADDAM HUSSEIN
But the army famously didn't allow any cameras during his execution so the only videos we got were clandestinely recorded with cell phones that made the whole thing look cheap.

Howd they find him

Attached: 1651437762749.jpg (1718x10000, 3.26M)

russians are now officially the new mutts

Attached: 31.jpg (920x500, 350.03K)