BOOOOOM

TOM BRADY OR SOME OTHER DUMB ASS HOCKEY PLAYER WAS THE RAT!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Capture.png (1591x1694, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behind-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-2-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-evidence-within-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-3-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-a-culmination-of-four-years-of-threats-and-betrayals/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>WH Source:
literally the same as "Opinion:"

You can memorize the codes. You dont need to have a physical copy.

Jewwwwssss.

Oh noes, not the NOOK codes! WHAT DO WE DO FELLOW DUMBASSES?

The nuclear codes are in a briefcase called the football carried by agents. They are also changed daily.
You don't get to keep the nuclear codes. Normies are utterly retarded.

They think "nuclear codes" are like passwords for their home computer because they are called "codes."

>You can memorize the codes.
With the new regime I wouldn’t be surprised if they made it illegal to take mental pictures.

I didn't think the White House was in the loop with this investigation. Smells like bullshit.

>literally brags about treason
>HOW DARE SOMEBODY RAT ON HIM
why are mutts like this?

lol yeah right
>i heard janey said youre a big stinky doo doo head!
literal hearsay

If it really took the regime two years to discover they didn't have the football then they are too incompetent to lead.

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behind-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-2-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-evidence-within-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-3-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-a-culmination-of-four-years-of-threats-and-betrayals/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/

>obama/clinton et al illegally accessed US intelligence data for political opposition research with impunity for over 4 years
>the entire intelligence apparatus and members of both political parties' legislative members are complicit
>make watergate look like kids stealing penny candy by comparison
>Trump has been trying to declassify the documents for years
>deep state fuckery and outright betrayals by people Trump put in have stymied the effort to release unredacted data
>Trump still has/had copies of all the dirt
>FBI raid was to get those documents that expose everything about how it was done

We are basically at open war with these baby killing fucks.

These people think Trump is going to get executed for treason. They're nuts.

So the entire Trump can't get the nuclear codes was meme'd into existence? I hope CERN can do something with fixing this timeline.

>Hearsay is evidence
This is your mind on propaganda

What, the US military doesn't change the codes regularly?

These people seriously lack a sense of humor.

Right, it’s changed when presidents change. Unfortunately they don’t exclude some presidents like Biden. He shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near it.

Attached: 1659649566013317.jpg (960x560, 30.49K)

former trump supporter here. ngl it's hilarious watching him crash and burn. seriously though we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

Yitzak Rosenberg is the same fake kike name you use for all these fake WaPoo headlines.

UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A

What???????
He doesn't have nuke codes. He can't!!!!
New gold codes(nuke codes) are generated daily and are useless to hold on to
Especially if you aren't the president
I really hope the FBI is going with the narrative that he has "nuke codes"
It's insanely easy to prove why that would be complete bullshit

Remember when Dan Crenshaw or however you spell it reported on a fake Bush Jr letter about dodging service or some shit and he lost his entire fuckng career after reporting fake news one time?? These companies have been spewing bullshit for 6 years+ RELENTLESSLY

> Washington Post
> "all the nukes codes"

I know they'll say it's a literal Trump quote, but come on, no fucking way should that be in print.

days of our lives, federal government edition.

look at reality tv president while we increase your taxes and alan you with inflation

>theconservativetreehouse.com

Attached: dimmadome.jpg (1280x720, 58.65K)

How convenient!