Why is America poisoning its people?

Why is America poisoning its people?

Attached: 1658925216318548.jpg (2000x2000, 413.06K)

Jewwsssss

They deserve it.

Corn subsidies.

Attached: cornette.gif (480x270, 1.94M)

Europeans just wouldn't buy the goyslop, mutts eat anything, it's classic supply and demand

Why use the France edit when UK one is same ingredients?

American version has to last longer in the ice box because Americans work more than French bread

why are yurps so ignorant of what the usa has?
both versions are available here
if youre gonna obsess over us so much at least actually try not being absolutely ignorant

De la bouffe à peine décente c'est tout ce qu'il nous reste, enculé d'anglais

>herb extracts
>spice
>spirit vinegar
Yeah I always heard the French were great at weasel words.
The EU runs on nothing but weasel words.

Attached: nazi 99 music girls.jpg (4216x2420, 1.52M)

the only difference is sugar vs. corn syrup, and that's because corn syrup is cheaper. Are you retarded?

>HURRR DURRRR MUH CORN SIZZURP

get the organic version then, dipshit

Attached: CB95C12B-B5AC-4F50-A738-A6AA47894BBC.jpg (750x959, 275.47K)

Could it be that the local laws on what to list on the ingredients list are different? Maybe in France HFCS can be considered "sugar" and Onion Powder + Spice + Natural Flavoring = Herb Extracts?

Because market regulation and food safety standards are gommunism.

Attached: freedom.jpg (680x433, 50.87K)

>why are yurps so ignorant of what the usa has?
>both versions are available here
>if youre gonna obsess over us so much at least actually try not being absolutely ignorant
also
>France version
i fucking hate ESLs

have you noticed that Tyson chicken products contain sawdust?

Death to kikes

Do you really believe youre being told the truth? Like really? You dont think that y'all have different standards when it comes to labeling and shit?

Yes, what the rest of the world calls normal and sells for the same price as our normal, we label as the “organic all natural gmo free” version and sell for twice the price

Attached: 1659649566013317.jpg (960x560, 30.49K)

How is corn syrup not organic?

Because France is based and UK is fag and gay you inbred retard.

Attached: 1pbtid3.gif (480x360, 1.25M)

>sugar
Pourque France poisonner leur gens?

Lack of proper food regulations, wild west down there.

The corn jew needs to pay his bills. So stop being antisemitic.

Why didn’t you post a pic of the back label where it actually lists the ingredients?

Beyond retarded take. That euro version is absolutely not organic and the only difference is corn syrup vs white sugar which are both terribly unhealthy for sedentary Western diets.

You can buy that version here too. It's marketed as "Simply Ketchup"

Attached: 1659649696693876.jpg (768x1024, 96.31K)

I read my god son's formula ingredients this morning and it was corn syrup solids, onions paste, corn oil, corn syrup oil, onions pea creamer, corn syrup
I wanted to say something but it is what her doctor is giving her to feed to the baby and she won't understand that she can't listen to him

It can be but organic corn is much more expensive than organic beet sugar.

Normal Coke is either from Mexico or once a year they sell kosher coka cola for jews with real cane sugar

jews is always the answer

>How is corn syrup not organic?
You know full well the entire 'Organic' thing is bullshit. The only way you're getting 'organic' is at a farmer's market.
The chances of RJR Nabisco, Nestle, or Kraft having poison foods is zero, and the chances of their endorsement of an 'Organic' specification being real are zero.

Attached: Chad Lake Superior.jpg (1434x851, 159.64K)

Don't you have an islamic fatwa on American soil to deal with?

>at a farmer's market.
where you know the hippy selling the tomatoe and wherehis garden is because he's your neighbor and you saw him putting cow shit on those tomatoe plants.

OHHHHHHHH HOW I LOVE MY CORNSLOP CORNSLOP

I LOVE CORNSLOP CORNSLOP

SPEND MY TAXES ON CORN SUBSIDIES SO I CAN HAVE MY CORNSLOP FOR SUPPER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CORN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CORN

GIVE ME ESTROGEN
GIVE ME CORN
GIVE ME SEED OILS

CORNSLOP CORNSLOP

Attached: 821.gif (640x360, 2.88M)

>corn syrup bullshit is cheaper than real food
wow holy shit america btfo
kill yourself retard

We sell more ketchup than shithole France does. Those are preservatives

Europe eats more mayo than ketchup, in fact, I was surprised to learn that Americans don't get mayo at McDonald's. Are you even trying?

Does this mean China is the bastion of free market trade?

ketchup is pretty bad here also but you're able to buy locally made brands which are healthier. just avoid the big brands

wtf I lub gommunism now

I think the real answer probably has to do with the fact that the government SUBSIDIZES corn production. Way more than people think; it is the most subsidized crop in the USA. So naturally there is an incentive to use it as much as possible. I think people here saying "lack of regulations" might be somewhat incorrect. this may actually be a result of too much government intervention in the economy, than a lack of it.

beside the substation of corn syrup for sugar those are exactly the same ingredients

Attached: 1631290126488.png (617x717, 566.83K)

boomers wanted the corn syrup version. they preferred it. now we live in this hell because of them.

Do you not?
Have you ever overthrown anything larger than a pillow? Good thing you have no guns, uncle fucker.

the only difference is corn syrup and the vinegar