How to fix Brazil's rape issue?

As most of you should know, Brazil has an issue regarding the rape of the unconscious. It is been common place for us to find acceptable the rape of a fellow brazilian should they fall unconscious. That is due to the undisputed fact that the victim will not remember the act unless it is taped or the rapist ejaculates inside or make any sort of mess. Therefore it is not a violation to use their bodies since they'll never press charges on you. It is like taking $2 off your dad's purse to buy a popsicle. He's never going to know and fuck it, he deserves it for keeping his wallet around unprotected.

The only issue in all this rape rationale is that it is impossible to explain to foreigners. I'd not be posting this otherwise. Whenever I try to explain it to foreigners — namely the americans —, they fail to understand this basic rape etiquette and then shun me for even bringing this up despite being part of our culture. It is all tiresome.

How do we convince brazilians to stop forcing themselves onto unconscious people? It has become a matter of national humiliation and we are concerned.

Attached: brazilian-rape-etiquette.png (1851x737, 247.52K)

whats the matter? brazilians just love to crack open a cold one

Start raping the rapers.

>humiliation

Why? No one expects any better of you.

Why the in-group hate, macaco? Leave that to white liberals and focus on your sopa. Cultural differences should be respected, even if that means noone should ever step foot in your shithole for literally any fucking reason lmao

Attached: 123.jpg (486x309, 30.83K)

In Brazil, bitches get no eggs in the morning.

Wheres the webm

The entire rape is 1h30min long and started the moment the unconscious lady's husband left the room. This was the cut presented to the press.

Attached: crime.webm (200x400, 2.99M)

Every day some weirder shit comes to my attention

Does that mean date rape isn't criminalized in Brazil?

Do females rape men when they're unconscious?

Brazil is that type of problem where you need to start all over again. And by all over I mean literally dunk everything all of earth into the shitter and start from scratch because whatever thread lead to Brazil only shows that this system had inherent flaws of magnitude

try it

is this what liberals mean by multiculturalism? lmao

I once slept in a room with a girl after a party and when I woke up, my belt was open as were my jeans buttons, girl was hot too

What is so weird about it?

This is a classic 'fuck around and find out' situation.

>be brazilian man
>wife is pregnant and refuses an epidural
>first child, doesn't know how painful it is
>let her go thinking she can take it
>day of birth comes
>she's freaking out
>bring her to a hospital clinic to give birth
>leave the room to go to work or play FreeFire
>leave the room and leave unconscious wife with 12+ brazilians
>fuckaroundandfindout.jpeg
>turns out anesthetisian antecipated it all and had already drugged her out of her mind
>proceeds to mouth rape the poor woman for one hour and hog her so the rest of the team can't have a go at it and must instead work in the C-section delivery
>everyone is complicit since they know brazilian professional ethics dictate one must not interrupt the partner while he is raping
>anesthesian forgets about about the zoomer intern nurse who did not read the memo
>zoomer proceeds to rape the entire act and then bring eternal shame to the birthday of a child and to her nation when she forces the police to do something
>turns out the coomer's score was already around 20 unconscious women who would never know they were raped unless this surfaced
>somehow the coomer gets tens of thousands of women following him on Instagram and sending him love letters after arrest
>husband still comes out disgusted and angry even though he should've known that leaving his wife around so many brazilians was exponentially increasing the risk of rape

Had it not been for all the press, this would have kept happening.

Now Brazil is have to do all this soul searching.

Attached: cu-de-bebado.png (871x604, 860.25K)

I woke up once with a girl riding my dick. She was a chubby mexican unfortunately.

We also drift farther from God's light with every passing day

Allow it

That's pretty hot. The closet I got to that was this guy's girlfriend(?) kissing me while I was very drunk and passed out on the floor during the grad party. The boyfriend(?) got buthurt and crudly drew on my face with a marker while I was sort of passed out

A woman has taken advantage of me when I was 16, but I don't know if it is common because brazilians know better than telling everyone.

I had fallen unconscious after drinking when I was a younger. But I knew what was going to happen, so I always had a pact with my brother (who would party of me) that he should watch my ass when I pass out so no one would force themselves inside me — it is Brazil 101, 'the drunk man's ass belongs to none = cu de bêbado não tem dono'. So only one of us was allowed to drink during the night.

Except this one time my brother got complacent with the procedure, was drunk himself and got fooled by the host's cousin or something. He proceeded to just put me lying down in a way my ass could not be used and left the room to go drink more. But the girl was sober and proceeded to take advantage of me. I don't know if it was a good time because when morning time but she forced me to buy her Plan B or she would say I raped her even though I was passed out (?) and she raped me.

Any way, she violated basic rape procedure over a fucking abortion pill and that is why I hate women.

I was sixteen and the girl was like thirty and rich, probably not even fertile. I am not mad because of the rape (I was literally asking for it, there were 40+ people in a tiny house), but because I was broke and my dead beat to me a pulp because I asked him to buy me the abortion pill when my mom refused.

Women can't into basic rape etiquette.

Can't americans handle something so mundane as this? They are somehow shoked, still?

Don't american elites have gay orgies with kidnapped children or something? That is even worse, no?

Attached: coomers.png (1890x255, 86.63K)

Attached: k1nf4jk26do31.jpg (1152x648, 313.92K)

Pizzagate Handkerchief

Attached: 1608396001231.jpg (1111x644, 153.56K)

If this is how Brazilians view the world, I think I can guess why your country is such an irredeemable shithole.

Attached: 1611882876266.jpg (683x540, 83.03K)

Explain in detail what is wrong about that rationale. You'd prefer if brazilians raped the conscious?

Attached: brazilian-women.jpg (720x577, 72.85K)

It is. Both inside and outside the law.

If the lawful catches the rapist, he gets jail-dungeon time.
If the outlaws catch the rapist, there will be no way to identify his corpse.

But OP is just too retarded, autistic or just a goldenspoon bitch to know that.