CANADA: HORDES of NIGS Tear Down Fences and Rush Music Festival

LMAO, and you guys no say America is no longer White anymore. LOOK at all THOSE Fucking NIGGERS!

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/wj6qx0/crowd_tearing_down_fence_barriers_and_rushing_the/

Attached: 1351564126.jpg (847x723, 108.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/wj6qx0/crowd_tearing_down_fence_barriers_and_rushing_the/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jewssss

Looks like the poutine gravy is spilling over eh?

Oh no we have niggers too, it's almost as nearly every country has them

Canada becoming more America by the day.

Post the webm you dirty fucking kike I'm not creating a predditor account just to see shitty propaganda

>reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/wj6qx0/crowd_tearing_down_fence_barriers_and_rushing_the/

Any white people performing?

Attached: 1659990934tgateway_16515570121802573147-4255763656.jpg (540x304, 53K)

Not going to reddit.
Webm now.

Its what we get by being right next to America

>chronic law
is that some jailhouse lawyer

Basically a horde of shit skins. This is likely Toronto or Edmonton which hosted a shit skin rapper or some stupid shit like that. Of course we have our shit skins that are being mass imported, and they act exactly how you'd expect them to act in Africa/poo world. But no one will say anything because they are too afraid of being called "racist", a Jewish term.

>Onterrible

Only thing that would make this better is if it happened in guebec and bunch of francofucks got trampled, but onterrible is fine too.

Attached: 1638409957442.gif (200x150, 965.99K)

So no different than whites at woodstock? Got it.

If you have a venue entirely made of shit skins, you're not likely going to have white performers.

> DAS RAYCISS
> AKSHCHUALLY
whitepills anyone

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-12_13-45-57.png (643x905, 101.53K)

kek as soon as anyone calls the niggers trashy you have someone immediately call it racist. Glad to see however that the word 'racist' is losing its power slowly and surely.

My friends were joking about a glitch in the simulation, because as we were driving around a fairly affluent suburb, we kept seeing very confused looking African women in full garb swaying side to side along the side walk. [At that time of day it's usually just Barbie Mom's in yoga pants] They looked as confused to be here as we were to see them.

Perhaps whoever is importing them isn't even buying them accommodation. Just bus them into the community and au revoir!

x. They can live 20 to a household.

But you are the only ones shitting on whites trying to rid of niggers in the west

> divide, conquer, divide, conquer, divide
It's a slow, kneading process of moving factions around the board.

u/seful_idiots right now:
> *hears gunshots and rap music outside window*
> "Sigh, I wish I was in Europe"

Attached: suited_man_sitting_at_a_desk_in_a_swamp.jpg (1280x853, 469.18K)

The amount of cope making excuses for all these niggers...
Since when Canada looked like Africa?

*moms
I think that must be it. They return to the domicile to sleep, but it's too crowded in the day so they just roam the land. The government or religious charities must be spending a fortune to buy up homes in all areas, especially expensive ones, where there is a "shocking" lack of diversity.

>you're racist!
>no you are!
>no you noticed his racism so YOU are!

The state of them.

Attached: 1491499880688.jpg (960x531, 85.37K)

sounds like a nigger festival for niggers

At first I thought this was Kingston, Ontario and was horrified, but then saw it was Toronto. Still depressing, I'm starting to feel like the vaccine is our only hope.

Did the Canadian concert require the vaxx to gain admission?

You wish they were like that, but libshits will try to ignore it or pretend that it's amazing or somehow transcends reality because it's done by shit skins.

You know that's the case.

God I hope so. Make sure all the poo skins are harmed.

Big deal faggot, people are just having fun, nice click bait thumbnail btw.

>weekday
>music festival
>all attendees are nigs
like pottery

Go back to discord, Joshua.

I have kids now so a lot of my social media shit is centered around that. One video was of a mom talking about how her kids have limited screen time and it was just her kids playing outside on their farm. The comments were nothing urbanites seething about not everyone has that space and some random nigger saying "this is bullshit they've probably never seen black people." Which got a lot of funny Any Forums tier responses.

>And that's a good thing

But more broadly:
> YOU white people have it better! YOU're the problem!
> NO YOU!
> It's THIS FAMILY
> [glasses breaking]
> ...
> years pass
> ...
> It's the MIZRAHI JEWS!
> No, it's the SEPHARDIM

Attached: SHEEEEEEEIT.jpg (1000x750, 202.12K)

We avoided this in Atlanta.
Midtown Music Festival canceled.

Fucking webm now. How dare you link that place to here.

I too want to live on a farm.

My point isn't that they're conscious of this dissonance -- it's that it will all come tumbling down like an avalanche very soon. That's exactly what happened with me. That's exactly why I'm here now.

>They've never seen black people.
That's an ideal scenario.

Wtf, they have fences that far away from stage? What fucking pussy shit concert is this?

Metal concerts you can basically go up to the stage, and we have fucking moshpits and wall of deaths..

I don't get it.

>2 more weeks
We need to accelerate the collapse of libshit values before we go extinct form these shit skins. They aren't going fast enough given we are being flooded by shit skins on a daily basis that the economics of it makes no sense.

>400k poo skin immigrants + 500K temp workers
>Only 125k houses being constructed per year
>OH mY GoD WhY ArE HOuSeS So ExPenSiVE