"Nuclear Documents" are related to the Mexican Van Theory

Schizo user was right. There are Mexicans from the drug cartels driving work vans all around the country that have nuclear bombs in them. They are going to nuke the country if the CIA/FBI get out of line. This is how they have been forcing western countries to have open borders.

pic unrel. She is still the queen of Any Forums

Attached: nicki.jpg (1080x1073, 126.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behind-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-2-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-evidence-within-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-3-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-a-culmination-of-four-years-of-threats-and-betrayals/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White people want to die.
Do more drugs already.

If only there was some way to stop them!

Remember when Nicki became the Queen of Any Forums for a week?

Attached: 1641426991297.jpg (2200x2850, 1.74M)

Layers of make up
Fake hair, fake brows, fake eye lashes
More plastic than a barbie doll and they STILL need to Photo Brush.

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behind-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-2-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-evidence-within-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-3-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-a-culmination-of-four-years-of-threats-and-betrayals/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/

>obama/clinton et al illegally accessed US intelligence data for political opposition research with impunity for over 4 years
>the entire intelligence apparatus and members of both political parties' legislative members are complicit
>make watergate look like kids stealing penny candy by comparison
>Trump has been trying to declassify the documents for years
>deep state fuckery and outright betrayals by people Trump put in have stymied the effort to release unredacted data
>Trump still has/had copies of all the dirt
>FBI raid was to get those documents that expose everything about how it was done

We're basically at open war with these baby killing fucks.

we have no operating nukes, try again.

don't forget fake tits fake teeth, tons of plastic surgery, fake hair, and not to forget, a ton of filters and photoshop edits

The brownoid communist mexican demorizer under American flag. Kys Hernandez

Attached: 1659039625955549.jpg (552x1024, 67.77K)

the way women have extra padding over the pussy area in case of discharge makes this underwear not hot

that was a VERY quick reply from a new IP.
interesting.
anyway, farthest from a shitskin, just saying,
nukes haven't been real for a VERY long time. Anyone can plainly tell from their utter lack of "use" after "ww2".
All the grim things we do daily, but everyone just agreed to never use these one weapons because they're "TOO bad"
lmao please

I have never heard of this news source before, and googling it brings you to a wikipedia page titled "list of websites that frequently publish misleading news".

Some source you got there.

>nukes don't exist
I see you fell for the flat earth meme. Don't send them any money they are just going to run off with it.

Interesting. a direct personal attack with a conditioned phrase in a weak attempt to undermine my statements.
They are not sending their best.

>schizo user
Link?

Attached: AA5D78A5-C187-4977-9753-F8B04FC9E5F7.jpg (1280x800, 220.37K)

>from their utter lack of "use" after "ww2".
>the best response is to level the land into barren wasteland
It's not worth it for anyone, very very last resource. If the were to drop a nuke in ukraine, they'll leave unusable land while destroying existing infra.
Or you could just retarded, I can't tell

I did undermine your statements. Flat Earth and nuke denial are both related to the same psyop. Most people who go for this get brainwashed by the "science is a jewish lie" taught by flat earth.

>t's not worth it for anyone, very very last resource
Why do they only have to be giant area explosives with collateral damage?
Trillions of dollars in funding and unfettered research and we somehow can't refine them into more precise and useful weapons?
i shan't think so.

>Muh schizo was right
Schizos are never right, except about Nicki being the Queen of Any Forums. Long live the Queen.

Schizos are never right until they are. And by that time its already too late.

She’s ridin with Biden, that’s why

Attached: 30878DDB-41B1-4851-BB94-297AB2EBE13E.jpg (256x256, 21.99K)

>Nuke country
>Country is fully restored in 50 years

>Enable mass migration into country
>Country is destroyed forever

Attached: 1605062032247.jpg (1024x1024, 269.57K)

10/10 I would see that movie