Where does the victimization fetish come from amongst niggers?

Where does the victimization fetish come from amongst niggers?

Why must they always be portrayed as the victims no matter what the situation is?

Attached: petnigger.png (621x369, 321.49K)

The funny thing is they handled a white guys just like this too months prior and no cared because it's how they do things

It’s rooted in Christianity.

>Where does the victimization fetish come from amongst niggers?

about 200 years of slavery and then another 100 of subjugation.

>cuffed and leashed by two stronger/superior white men
god I wish that was me

>Where does the victimization fetish come from amongst niggers?
Mostly from the victimization?

Like you know, since before the nation wide war over the victimization of them?

Hellas was a turkroach caliphate for 400 years, rat memeflag. It's just niggers are literally not human, but an entirely different hominid species. Huff some Copium2

Attached: alex-jones-smug-champagne-sip.jpg (465x311, 38.28K)

Welcome to nigger fatigue. Some of us have been there since the 1990's.

You forget the millennia of their own subjugation to themselves and each other. And that it still continues amongst themselves to this day. You can’t forget that.

Attached: 1660324791114.jpg (600x700, 245.95K)

>go to africa
>get killed when niggers chop off your feet and put a burning tire around your neck
That was a demand, btw.

Every single thing that niggers have is because they debased themselves to prey on White sympathy.

Niggers didn't write this article and your not niggers. So...

Niggers really do have an extreme inferiority complex. They talk a lot but they know that they are niggers.

YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAWWWWW
ROUND THEM NIGGERS UP BOYS

Attached: 1660325576342.jpg (908x1284, 447.94K)

Imagine having to look at your dark skin every morning after a shower in your section 8 house. The lack of facial expression and detail because of your shit skin exposes only your eyeballs and teeth. Liberal jew women will tell you that black is beautiful, but what you see in the mirror signifies the complete opposite of that. Your skin color matches that of feces, meanwhile the white man from the suburb has skin like silk, or cotton, or a heavenly bright light.

I understand where the disdain for white people comes from, but cannot understand the constant victimization.

imagine having cocks saved on your computer
wow user you sure are a faggot!

also samefag

Because they are predators who murder. Its instinctual to them and its been normalized. You have to kiss their ass or they will assault you. Society is suffering from massive stockholm syndrome.

It's literally just to prevent the person arrested from running away, because cuffs don't stop that and it isn't exactly that rare. Both these officers are on horses, and can't use their hands to directly control the criminal...so they use a lead.

Attached: 1660325719971.jpg (1365x1890, 203.99K)

Reminds me of this picture lol

Attached: 03DB98C8-BF99-4671-9F82-2555483CF88B_zpsszcsouyn.jpg (600x400, 185.24K)

>be leash
>get banned for being a practical control solution with bad optics
>get replaced by tazer/pepper spray/harsh words
>nigger nigs
>gets shot when harsh words don't keep him from grabbing cop's weapon
>how could we have prevented this?

The people who would need to read this aren't on this board.

>thinks he's owning le evil nazi right wingers
>is just proving niggers are seen as such animals that they're a fetish for people that like to demean themselves or do something "taboo"

because when the jewish media uses them for their shenanigans thats what they potray them as...this gives the negro the false sense of security that "the country" is on their side, when in fact they are just being used by jews....and after the loving is gone and the thoughts of king george fade away, many of them still think the sentiment holds but its more like sediment

It’s the only power they have. They prey on the good nature of people to exploit them and evade responsibility. They cope by turning any negative interaction that they have to race, instead of them as a person.

thank you for jumping on my bandwagon. been saying for ages now about this irrational hatred of twitter amd redit, i dont go to redit mind lol but ive been saying folks need to be posting redpills there instead of spamming pol with stats and facts 24/7. like that post about 73% of trump supporters hating jews, go post it elsewhere that it will make an impact too.

I suppose they're supposed to park their horses in designated horse parking spots and usher the nigger to jail? Perhaps, put him on the back of the horse, handcuffed, so he struggles and ends up breaking his neck?