Did Vaush just BTFO all of chuds' 13/50 arguments?

youtu.be/psf_rK8DIcs

>Explains how people like you aren't interested in solving black issues
>Explains how black crimerates have risen since blacks started to move to poor inner city areas after the Irish and the Italians moved out and that crimerates for blacks were previously low in comparison
>Explains how socioeconomic factors have lead black people to commit more crimes.
>Explains how blacks have been systematically discriminated against
>Explains how US policies both now and in the past have kept blacks down and how joining criminal gangs is sometimes the only way for blacks to prosper in densely populated poor inner city areas
>Explains how sometimes US policies have been constructed to deliberately to hurt black people even after civil rights
>Explains why the fact that blacks commit more crimes isn't sufficient evidence to suggest that it's all genetic
>Everything said in the Video is backed up by extensive research
>Gives concrete solutions on how to fix these issues

Where is YOUR evidence to back up your ridiculus claims about black crime statistics? By all means, watch the whole video, i promise you that you can't debunk it.

>inb4 i get told to shut the fuck up by someone who hasn't watched the video and is triggered by these FACTS
>inb4 someone says oppressing blacks is good
>inb4 someone says bring back slavery
>inb4 someone uses anecdotal evidece
>inb4 someone links black crime statistics withput context and without an analisys of WHY blacks commit more crimes
>inb4 someone calls me a cuck
>inb4 someone says flag checks out
>inb4 "muh slide thread"
>inb4 "sage" because Any Forumstard is triggered by a different opinion

keep the dicussion on topic and don't do anything that is mentioned above in the inb4 section. You should be open minded and watch the video instead and dicuss it WITH SOURCES.

i'm open to having my mind changed. but only with reliable sources that explain why the numbers are look like they do.

Attached: 1622509213127.jpg (250x250, 5.84K)

Maybe, but I don't want to live around blacks

Attached: black crime 7.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

Attached: 2F39F071-91E6-4FD1-91D3-24861A917BD2.jpg (600x752, 114.79K)

>>(you)

Attached: 1658543716277168.jpg (643x820, 75.06K)

Vaush raped and killed a girl in 1990

Attached: Transgender Shit 1.jpg (474x630, 48.95K)

You mean the youtube pedo?

not this thread again.

Black problems (including waycism) can be solved by shipping them back to Africa. It's that simple.

Every time I see a Vaush post on Any Forums I am convinced it is Vaush, sitting and sweating in his bedroom trying to pull people to his channel while his troll girlfriend is wiping her ass with a sponge attached to a back scratcher.

>too many hecking words
This is why people are conservatives, not because of choice, but because of attention spans....

Attached: 1640309647471.jpg (1664x1974, 558.53K)

Why can't niggers make their own arguments?
Second, does he have a single shred of proof to back up any of those statements?
And lastly, it doesn't matter. I wouldn't care even if they were all 200IQ genius angels, they should all go back to Africa.

>>Explains how people like you aren't interested in solving black issues
gish gallop. this point has absolutely no bearing on the question of whether africans are genetically inferior to other subspecies.

>now and in the past have kept blacks down

Fuck off, there are many rich, famous, revered niggers in the US. Dem wypipo kep' OOPrah down!

By the way, on topic. I am a racist, and proud of it. What argument does Vaush have after than that other than "ur a bad person"? Literally nothing.

Africa my dear nigger, just look at Africa

Why do they need this white, fat, pedophile tankie to help them with this...

>Why can't niggers make their own arguments?
You have to love how leftrats love make all kinds of excuses for their pets, but they never let the niggers speak for themselves.

Yaaaay, this copypasta again.........

repeat faggot thread
sage all fields

Oh look it's this thread again.
Just go take a gander in the archives to see what an effeminate attention-seeking (you) hungry fag OP is

Attached: Vaush EMBRACE GOBLIN.png (886x692, 1.08M)

>Vaush the literal brit funded shill agent with his ogre wife.

Attached: vaush4.jpg (1024x585, 78.42K)

I don't really care what a pedophile supporter and zoophile has to say.

Sorry I don't argue with scum that censors arguments they don't like, and I don't respect artificially propagated garbage like Vaush.

Nigger scum needs to make it on their own, they are genetically destined to be less intelligent, thus they cannot. It is no one's responsibility to prop them up into humanity. They want and need gibs, you want us to provide for them, and we just want the Nigger to leave. We are not the same. We can do just fine without the disgusting nigger Menace being around. They cannot and return to dancing around with bones through their nose.
Kill all niggers. Deport all nigger scum.

Attached: 1654822873180.png (1488x5824, 3.96M)

Yeah—ugh—I guess. I mean, like, dude, there are millions upon fucking millions of socioeconomic factors that play into this. I mean, like, there are so fucking many. Want me to list them? Education, diet—if a kid eats a really good diet, his or her brain (and hot bod) will mature faster—access sex education—if there's a teen—not even a young teen but an older teen—who wants sex, knows how to do it responsibly, and doesn't want to be a virgin anymore, where's the crime?—Uhh let's see... SEXISM. That's a big one. There's a disproportionate focus on the violation of young women, often to the point of completely dismissing that sex crimes can be committed against young boys. Boys are told since BIRTH, my dude, that having sex with an adult woman is awesome, and on top of that they have to deal with puberty and the pheromones of their fellow jail-bait classmates, that they're a pussy if they choose not to have sex and instead choose to be one of those "abstinence is cool" guys. I don't know, dawg, I don't know! It seems to me like sex with children is a bit more complicated than you're making it out to be, dawg!

Attached: 1588546153636.jpg (680x360, 70.13K)

i'm still waiting for a valid argument, there has only racist chudcel pissbabies that will never get laid

>Did Vaush
Buy an add pedo glow nigger faggot.

>drooling fat pedo vaush
No thanks. He doesn’t deserve my time watching his videos. I hope he dies of testicular cancer.

why did the irish and italians manage to improve their neighborhoods and manage to work their ways out while blacks destroy their environment and refuse to work?

Attached: 1660324362921.png (943x998, 911.27K)

not even blacks want to live around blacks lol

>ever listening or speaking to a leftie
lol

We all know all Vaush threads are made by Vaush.

I will never watch a video or stream from you, you fucking nigger and now fuck off.

>russian
>tranny
checks out. ywnbaw and stop promoting gay sex in kids in my country you faggot. Go take your RT globohomo media up your ass

Attached: 1654184277732.jpg (741x891, 568.08K)