Why did Barack Hussein Obama take so many pages, what is he hiding? And why is his name Hussein?

Why did Barack Hussein Obama take so many pages, what is he hiding? And why is his name Hussein?

Attached: hussein.jpg (706x200, 20.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behind-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-2-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-evidence-within-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-3-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-a-culmination-of-four-years-of-threats-and-betrayals/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/
bitchute.com/video/WjM9UoKFFIEY/
rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2076
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Blumpf's opinion

Attached: opinion.gif (220x220, 933.19K)

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behind-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-2-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-evidence-within-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-3-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-a-culmination-of-four-years-of-threats-and-betrayals/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/

>obama/clinton et al illegally accessed US intelligence data for political opposition research with impunity for over 4 years
>the entire intelligence apparatus and members of both political parties' legislative members are complicit
>make watergate look like kids stealing penny candy by comparison
>Trump has been trying to declassify the documents for years
>deep state fuckery and outright betrayals by people Trump put in have stymied the effort to release unredacted data
>Trump still has/had copies of all the dirt
>FBI raid was to get those documents that expose everything about how it was done

We're basically at open war with these baby killing fucks.

kys jew

Trump and Obama both work for the rothschilds. Trump was bailed out by zionist rothschilds associates in the 90's. We all know hillary clinton has been writing to lynn forrester rothschild about sacrificing chickens in the attic to Moloch. Confirmed by RFC Message headers on the email. 2 sides of the same coin and their little QAnon ruse will be their downfall. Too many people learned the talent of discernment now.

Bump. Good questions 33 million. 33.THAT number, almost as if Trump is sending a message

Holy fuck Trump is guilty

Checked kmjvg

why is that dumb orange nigger still in Any Forums after he lost the election.

antichrist

bitchute.com/video/WjM9UoKFFIEY/

>baby killing fucks
Abortion is healthcare,, you don't get to impose on everyone else your religious idea of when life begins.
Cope and seethe you will never breed, only sneed

>33 Million
>33

hmmmmm

>JUST 2 MORE WEEKS

god you boomers are so retarded

>Just start including Trump now
Nobody mentioned him ever not once until he ran for president try again shill.

off yourself christ cuck

Attached: christ cuck.jpg (1080x1120, 190.3K)

They even let Obama “lock” the documents for ten years, maybe even longer. 100% locked

>neologisms
you will die a painful death

>33
this is either a coded message or a signal

Well maybe your life hasn't really began. Perhaps we should abort you :)

And the Clinton emails were 33 thousand

Have fun burning in hell baby killer

>RFC Message headers

Attached: 1643214361666.gif (406x300, 3.17M)

I'll drink to that. :)

LOL I find it funny that you think the Apprentice ACTOR is going to save you. The man pretends for a living. Has been bought and paid for by zionist bankers and never made good on any of promises. Immigration was worse, Hillary is still free, and the orange man is still playing the poor me persecution card. I find it funny

Guilty of being the best President of all time.

Don't you think we would know by now that he's guilty? Nothing happened. FBI only made fools of themselves.

rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2076

It means the email is legitimate. It was sourced from her server.

>showing impotent buttrage
Youre not gonna like it but trump you and your fat orangutan mom WILL tongue my anus

Could you quit posting your fanfic? If Trump has the goods and hasn't released them, he's covering for them.

Name one politician that isn't acting you dumb asshole lmao

Everyone hates Trump, and the enemy of my enemies is my friend.

>baby killer
>can't survive outside the womb
So, not a baby.
But you, child rapist and forced child birther, will burn in hell

>>gonna save you
Who said we wanted him to "save us"??

kek you dipshits have this weird way of insinuating all sorts of fucked up rhetoric into the situation.
Trump is a shit disturber but he's got guts and that's enough.

I know you gobble down everything your dear leaders tell you, but there is no such thing post-birth abortions.

Is this really how you have to trick yourselves into thinking abortion is alright? Jesus you guys are psychopaths.

I could name several. The point is that Trump never kept any of his promises. He is beholden to the rothschilds. He wants war with IRan so the fucking jews can get their ever expanding Israel of the middle east. He never cared about anything that a true white christian would. He didn't expose 9/11, the moon landing hoax, he created the "space force", never mentioned jewish kabblah mysticism. He's mentioned on camera that he's a freemason. So much wrong with him that I never realized until 2020 came around and I turned into a researcher. He also rode on Epsteins jet 4 fucking times. Although he never went ot the island he was diddling kids in between new york and lforida.

>33 million
So is this a pro or anti freemason comm?

>former president
>990 likes
>many of those clown reacts
The state of Blormpf

>Source:

Oh oh and and the blatant 08080022 symbolism from just the other day and he releases the campaign style video after being raided. Dude only cares about money. DWAC, Truth Social, and the "Stop the Steal" are all evidence that hes a feckless pussy thats a mouth peice for the rothschilds.

>So much wrong with him that I never realized until 2020 came around and I turned into a researcher
You even name the reason as to why his role was so important yet you cannot see the irony in that you've been duped by media regardless fucking kek you robots are too much

Go ahead and name one POSITIVE thing hes done for WHITE PEOPLE. While the 1/6 people were rotting he was pardoning Kushners and NIGGER RAPPERS.

Funny how under Trump the entire Epstein thing blew sky high and now that Biden is in the entire affair has been shut down and non of the names in the Maxwell case have been released.