Would you be less likely to eat animals if you understood their languages...

Would you be less likely to eat animals if you understood their languages? What if I told you that plants have chemical languages of their own?

youtu.be/Bkq1PAyGuZY

Attached: 2Q==(86).jpg (640x640, 44.68K)

Cute pic op

Yes. If every animal was as loyal as a dog.. It would be hard to eat animals
Who cares about plants. If you can't eat animals or plants you can't eat anything.

>implying anything other God and humans are even capable of language in any way, shape, or form

I would be more likely to eat people.

Fungi

Bacteria and fungi are more liveable than plants.

Based on what?

probably yeah

No

I'm a microbioligist and one of my hobby's is bonsai tree's. Every tree does the same (ofcourse some need more water, other soil, and act better or worst on fertiliser). But single cells are a whole world on their own.

You have bias. I work with all biologists in the area. Plant people will tell you, you are full of shit every day.

I wish that would be funny talking to Mr.Crab and him begging not to be boiled alive just before I soak his ass in the pot

Idk why you fags spend every day of your life trying to convince people to be vegan that don’t want to be and never will no matter what you say

Nope, you are biased. I also worked on a crop growing lab. My knowledge on the subject for outseeds yours.

You'd fuck that crab.

The Romans believed plants in a garden were slaves.

I might let it give me a clawjob before I eat it

All "Pets" are slaves.

>Would you be less likely to eat animals if you understood their languages?
Probably not.
>What if I told you that plants have chemical languages of their own?
Will not impact my diet.

I am exclusively a sophontivore.

I want to hear them beg

Oh I would love to be able to talk to animals
>food
>food
>food
>what's that smell
>food?
>sex
>kill it
>food?
>food
On second thought, animals are dumb, simple creatures.

The possibilities are endless. Besides the crab thing, I would build a scaled down Roman Colosseum and get insects and other shit as the gladiators, I would be the emperor and they would be able to win there freedom, or so they believe and then once the fighter has "won his freedom" I would execute them via slipper infront of the whole crowd as to establish my position as the "Great Leader".

1.) No
2.) Id still eat them and let them rot in my fridge