/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3686

Prev:▶Day: 170 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignAugust11

▶Latest
>Smooker strikes a Russian airbase near Sevastapol, Crimea (9-14 aircraft destroyed)
>Biden admin to announce a $1 billion weapons package for Ukraine
>Ukraine strikes the Antonovsky railway bridge in Kherson once again
>Zelensky gives a greenlight in replacing Catherine the Great's statue with Billy Herrington, decision is now up to Odessa's city council
>Ukrainian government to start mandatory evacuation of civilians from Donetsk Oblast
>Ukraine claims Russia shelled a correctional facility in Olenivka killing 40+ UA PoWs
>Germany approves sale of 100x PzH-2000 155mm SPH to Ukraine
>Ukraine strikes the Antoniv bridge in Kherson with HIMARS missiles
>The Bundeswehr announced the delivery of Mars II MLRS and three PzH2000 howitzers to Ukraine
>Ukraine, Russia sign separate agreements with Turkey, UN on grain passage through Black Sea
>The Russian government included Greece, Denmark, Slovenia, Croatia and Slovakia in the list of “unfriendly countries.” (Read: based countries)
>UK to send 20 additional M109 SPGs and 36 L119 artillery guns
>ISW: Russian forces conducted unsuccessful ground assaults northwest of Slovyansk & west of Donetsk City
>Russian missile strike on apartment block in Chasiv Yar kills 24 civilians
>British Army begins training Ukrainian soldiers in the UK

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1653589342801.jpg (1040x585, 281.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Limestone_block
pixiv.net/en/users/28707701
t.me/kavunyak
twitter.com/archiraiii?t=Yh8XZtActCGQ3yCsy7drAw&s=09
instagram.com/archiraii?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
t.me/archirai_art
t.me/ FGJTSFazhxg1NzIy
t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_Int
mega.nz/folder/I2AWUB4J#Cy34N8auTqjaAmMDqeDrUw
mega.nz/folder/By4CjQAS#V9WzlyK8v6GKbuLzc2-FbQ
nitter.it/MarkRid89403375/status/1558057106175033344
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Death to vatniggers

Attached: irlmarichka2.webm (576x1024, 584.49K)

Have sex, chudcels

NEW STRELKOV
>NEW STRELKOV
NEW STRELKOV
>NEW STRELKOV

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE PAAAAAIN. edition

Until the semi-anniversary of the so-called. CBO is less than 2 weeks away. It is already clear that the “Third Effective” stage of the operation turned out to be even more unsuccessful than the “Second Concrete”. At what - much more unsuccessful, since all the successes - several villages in the forefield of the enemy's main line of defense along the Seversk-Soledar-Bakhmut line, as well as Sands and 2/3 of Maryinka near Donetsk. To put it mildly - "not very thick." And these successes were very expensive, which is not surprising given such a wonderful tactic - the assault on a long-term fortified area strictly in the forehead. Before September 11, neither the entire territory of the DPR, nor even the capture of Slavyansk, most likely will succeed. The question will soon arise as follows: "how to keep what is already occupied with the available forces."
The failure of the Russian military strategy in Ukraine is “obvious”.
In this regard, I have three suggestions:
1) shoot the entire Politburo;
2) repaint the Kremlin in a yellow-black color;
3) start implementing a proven retreat strategy to Moscow and Stalingrad in order to freeze the adversaries on the outskirts.

About starting to fight seriously - I don’t even stutter anymore - this is an attempt on the sacred. I do not call now and remove the Plywood Marshal. Since his resignation right now can save him from the well-deserved glory for the upcoming "successes".

1/1

Attached: tfwnomobilization.png (1562x821, 2.28M)

Ф
Anons, do any of you still have this pic with blood-splattered Liberator wondering why is everyone around him hates russians? I need it to make a point to someone, thanks in advance

Smooker OC

Attached: Smooooke.png (912x1522, 3.05M)

Lads, the woman I'm shagging invited her Turkish friend round the apartment and they're both speaking Turkish whilst I sit in the corner of the couch

>Update soon?

>Ukie Marichka Artists
follow them for more Marichka\good art
>Original creator
twitter.com/Limestone_block
>Korzunka Persukiv
pixiv.net/en/users/28707701
>Kavunyak
t.me/kavunyak
>Archirai
twitter.com/archiraiii?t=Yh8XZtActCGQ3yCsy7drAw&s=09
instagram.com/archiraii?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
t.me/archirai_art

>TG channel for Marichka Art dump
>t.me/ FGJTSFazhxg1NzIy

Also now with 2 Sticker packs:
>t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_Int
>t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_UHP

>Marichka Mega
mega.nz/folder/I2AWUB4J#Cy34N8auTqjaAmMDqeDrUw

>Tomboy/Muscle girl Mega
mega.nz/folder/By4CjQAS#V9WzlyK8v6GKbuLzc2-FbQ

>2D and 3D musclegirls and tomboys, around 1300 files, will add more later

Attached: 1660165879732454.png (1385x1131, 1.41M)

>Smooker pic leaked

Attached: 1660297747346633.png (1000x1265, 760.69K)

Any thirsty ukrops?

Attached: ukrop drink.jpg (792x1071, 283.06K)

For the record - he's talking about the A Wyatt Mann edit with the jew holding a knife and wading in blood with the liberator face transposed.

FSB hawks are preparing to coup Putin?
I have the original, paste vatnik over it yourself

Attached: 1654940778282.png (600x969, 844.44K)

>cuckroach

Attached: dW40k872kjs1WKddEOVOoI_o3drEDHhovIiEBfJfOWA-pRPzseFguFJ0RvytPehCZ5xE1qw2HZucx9QGviP_rg0v.jpg (722x500, 86.32K)

First thing you post is a man pissing on a Pig?

Imagine :
>Russian sent to war in ukraine
>set forest camp
>sleep
>wake up war prisonner

video : nitter.it/MarkRid89403375/status/1558057106175033344

Attached: Hard Hangover.png (457x335, 315.08K)

Guys, I am so fucking sick of vatnigs. Not just shilling and shutting up these threads, but shitting up EVERY thread on these forums. It's sometimes hard to discern between organic imbeciles and vatnik shills, but in another thread just now I got into it with someone, challenging him for proof of his retarded anti-American conspiracy theories, and the first thing he did, was not even provide proof, but call me a glowie and then ask what is my job in Saudi and my nationality.

It may sound a bit schizo, but I genuinely believe that the Russian trolls coordinate across different threads, topics, etc. Why otherwise would that be anyone's first reaction when confronted to provide proof of some outlandish claim?

Anyway, I digress. I'm just tired of them muddying the waters of genuine topics of interest, rendering actual discussion fucking impossible, and then resorting to classic bullshit like whataboutism or reductionist arguments to promote conspiracies that undermine genuine, functioning countries, and make life worse off for fucking everyone.

I know all of this is really trivial compared to innocent people who are literally being killed by invaders for defending their country, but still...

Vatnigs need to be deprived of oxygen.

How mad is Putin right now about the Crimean airbase strike?
Doobs he banged the table/broke the nearest object
Tripps he scream into the air
Quadzz he shot the messenger
666 hiding in his bunker with a cocked gun expecting an assassination

No Finn would use the word "ukrop"

Thank you very much

>Doobs he banged the table/broke the nearest object
arms don't have the strength anymore
he already broke Russia long time ago

Attached: 1655119432781.webm (480x480, 1.87M)

I am Brit, and they are both women so wouldn't mind watching kek

>The question will soon arise as follows: "how to keep what is already occupied with the available forces."
he is not even doomposting, he is on his knees begging at the kremlin's doorstep

that's how you get stabbed by muslim husband