Illegal spic muppet removed from Sesame Place to avoid offending niggers

breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/08/12/rosita-has-been-canceled-sesame-place-removes-character-as-racism-lawsuit-unfolds/

Attached: Rosita.png (677x851, 713.75K)

Those niggers knew what they were doing. They saw the characters couldn't see them at certain angles, so they told their keeids to stand there and cry while they filmed.

They made Tinkerbell a nigger. Id murder the entire ownership board of Disney in cold blood if I could get away with it

The Jews need to pump the brakes before whitey finally clues in on their schemes to abolish them.

Niggers are the most fragile things on the planet

That would require a level of planning beyond the capacity of a nigger. They're just a bunch of idiots being used by some jew lawyer for a quick payday.

based latina muppet

wtf is this blue elmo shit

niggabelle

wait what, is racism illegal in muttland? LAMO land of the freeeeeee

It never ceases to amaze me how insignificant shit can spiral out of control. So some pedo in a fur suit didn’t wave at your kid? Big fucking deal. Nobody cares. Oh, but nooooooooo. We have to go full retard with it all.
>a muppet didn’t wave at my kid!
>this must be RACISM
>i’m going to sue for millions of dollars!
>yeah remove that muppet! fuck that muppet! i hope it dies!
It’s all so tiresome.

Didn't that nigger Ben Crump latch on to all of these bullshit mascot lawsuits?

Proud of you, Daughter.

Attached: 173941095_4077115082354259_131700104215200059_n.jpg (1060x1500, 379.85K)

The Latina muppet has been removed from the country. Another win for social justice!

yet white americans bow to them

Attached: americucks.webm (1160x710, 2.93M)

Just to be clear, they are removing it not because of racism, but any actor would be attacked by blacks and and depictions would be vandalized.

Attached: 1656139140492.png (860x885, 1.26M)

>2022
>Rosita
>Deported

Attached: Bronn having a kek.gif (498x294, 1.88M)

remove that ccp cock before u talk subhuman prison island

The only thing that this kind of shit accomplishes is that they will stop doing anything in which niggers can be involved
>burn comerces -> commerces run
>complain about parade ->any kind of interaction with kids is forbidden to avoid problems

At the end of the day the kids will be redpilled as fuck, given that they have to treat niggers like special flowers while having to bear with them irl, because their boomer wine aunts wishes so.
The next 20 years will be interesting

Attached: 1659372450965898.jpg (596x682, 27.59K)

Funny isn't it.

Rosita knew

Attached: rosita-maracas.png (1091x967, 701.4K)

Yea nah, the muppet clearly saw white kids and gave a no sign to black kids. This is justice

>That would require a level of planning beyond the capacity of a nigger
never underestimate a nigger's instinct for cunning and willingness to avoid honest work when money is to be made
>something something hustle

We do fucking worship them you jerk off. Nigger worship in this country is literally everywhere in every facet of our lives.

Tell Disney to hand out bananas & watermelons.

Rosita is one based spic muppet

Attached: 9D9FABC9-871A-4247-B8BC-8B670B854202.gif (142x113, 2.68M)

>niggerbell

I'm a beaner. This is based

Attached: 1659676631369193.jpg (157x117, 2.98K)

I’ve noticed as more blacks are elevated into the middle class via discriminatory hiring practices more shit gets ruined. They’ve taken their Chucky Cheese weave pulls and Burger King brawls onto cruise ships and into airports and even Disney World. And just within the past week or so blacks have managed to manufacture grievances with Sesame Place and a waterpark. I think you’re right that things are about to get really interesting. All this “not in my backyard” bullshit from affluent white liberals is going to crumble as more blacks financially elevate into their circles. I wonder what they’ll do?

Rosita doesn't relax. Why should you?

The thing is to trick niggers to riot in all of those Leftist White neighborhoods.

If they refuse to go to the niggers they all claim to love, we make niggers come to them.