The Celtic heritage of Scotland

Why do so many anons on Any Forums deny the Celtic, Gaelic heritage of Scotland and pretend that it as a Germanic nation with mostly Saxon ancestry? Angrily reacting to some Scottish efforts to promote the Gaelic language by placing it on road signs and such. Gaelic was spoken far beyond the highlands and was the lingua franca of Scotland during the High Middle Ages before gradually being overtaken by Middle English or “Scots”. In my opinion the Scottish people should embrace the Gaelic language as a means of protecting their identity and culture in the face of the homogenising forces of globohomo, same goes for the Irish.
youtu.be/aQ5fotIT8Z4

Attached: BC4CB2B5-1BF7-4BA7-BB0A-9E6B2A1A7292.jpg (771x1055, 144.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scotsman.com/arts-and-culture/were-nearly-all-celts-under-skin-2480644
youtube.com/watch?v=5fV6j9ZmPfE
youtu.be/TjyL1sXE5Og
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why do so many anons on Any Forums deny the Celtic, Gaelic heritage of Scotland and pretend that it as a Germanic nation with mostly Saxon ancestry?
they do?

Never seen anyone deny this.
OP is a strawmanning faggot again.

All of the British Isles, every country, is majority Celt. But England has a Germanic language, despite being Celt.
scotsman.com/arts-and-culture/were-nearly-all-celts-under-skin-2480644

Its difficult to embrace Celtic heritage when a lot of our folklore has been lost to time, and Brits destroying it with cuckstianity. I'd love to embrace my Celt heritage but I am mixed with fucking anglo dog blood. God I wish I was pure blood Irish.

Most Scots culture was invented by Prince Albert in the 19th century. Och aye the nooooooo....

For me it's the Cumbrians

Here’s a practical example:

You’ll notice whilst studying your Law LLB (Hons) degree from a Scottish university that in every relevant textbook, every journal containing all case law for hundreds of years (Scots Law Times etc.), every writ, every statute and every contract that it’s all in the Queen’s English. Try submitting an Initial Writ for warranting from any court in Scotland in Gaelic and you’ll simply get it back from the court admin asking to put it in a language everyone, including the sheriff, can understand.

When it comes to it, Gaelic is absolutely fucking pointless.

You could say the same about the people who lived in Britain before the Celts, that's why I'm a Bell Beaker nationalist

Attached: 0F.jpg (1000x700, 94.81K)

The Scottish clans should file a land claim like the natives here did, it turned out pretty well for them.

Here's a good song
youtube.com/watch?v=5fV6j9ZmPfE

Attached: Mercian-Regiment.jpg (1969x903, 874.59K)

Many of the Scottish Clans were Norman barons. Dozens of them are.

The thames area was settled by the Trojans, according to tacitus during julius ceasar's first expedition. And a large tribe from flanders area called the Manapians stole a roman fleet and moved to Ireland.

Ireland x Scotland when?
youtu.be/TjyL1sXE5Og

This is a good question with an easy answer. The dark ages destroyed most, what they considered Pagan religions. They destroyed all buildings and burned all writings in the name of a religion based off a 50,000 year old civilization called the Sumerians. The Christians and jews wiped everything out that they didn't consider their reality to be truth. It's sad really that all that knowledge is gone because someone had to force their idea of a god on other people that lived peacefully.

Interesting, i looked into wife's scottish roots and turns out they were descendants of french huguenots or something.

>they do
It's all pol talks about new fag. All day every day. Celtic this celtic that.

ironic proposal considering they're the invaders occupying your country

Lowland Scots are not Anglo Saxon, they come from the gaelic cluster.
Cumbrians and Northumbrians are not "Anglo" either.
There never were any "Saxons" in Scotland.
The kingdom of Northumbria, a danish kingdom that did not consider itself "english" extended to Edinburgh, for a short period.
Scotland also extended into Cumbria at one point, if you want to make an issue of it.
Scotland was not "heavily settled" by Vikings, they went south for an easy fight and an easier ride.

Considering they are the relocated Macabees of the Jew 12th tribe, they are Celt Jews that married Saxons and the Germanic tribes...just sayin.

Your fairy tales tell you where yer from.

native Scots are the last of the Bell Beaker people

Attached: 1635848889489.jpg (523x529, 134.89K)