Do Black People Bird Watch?

Remember that Black Man who was harassed years ago for Bird Watching. Why had I literally never heard of Black Twitchers until that incident? Pic related is the Hybrid "Tīkake" I plan to create in order to attract Twitchers across the world.

Attached: Tīkake Reconstruction.jpg (799x597, 97.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MroZcx0uTcQ&t=40
anglo-norman.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Tīeke & Kōkako Art.png (1449x1000, 671.04K)

negroes usually live in cities where the only birds are pigeons that shit on them. Even so, there are blacks like Mike Tyson that had an interest in birds.

Attached: 1985.jpg (1176x1200, 238.35K)

Pigeons are lovely creatures. Squabs are hard to feed if parent isn't present though since they need Crop Milk.

Attached: Tīeke 8.jpg (1024x683, 284K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MroZcx0uTcQ&t=40

Context?

Attached: Kōkako 7.jpg (1600x1024, 345.26K)

bird watching is one of those things with multiple potential meanings, as you can see from the title of the episode

Bird watching could mean ogling women. Blacks in general often seem so distracted with the mundane they seem ignorant to the simple pleasures in life. Except Mike Tyson of course but he's a rarity.

Birder here. Come to think of it I have never seen a black birder. It would be a great opportunity though for them to target mostly older white people for nefarious acts. All they need to get is some granola and a shitty pair of binoculars and learn a couple of birding phrases like "OMG. I do hope to run across a Limpkin or perhaps a Green Heron!".

That's a lot of forward thinking involved. I'd be impressed even if felonious in intent.

niggers overwhelmingly live in the cities and live only in the present and have no patience
you'll be lucky (or unlucky if you prefer) to meet one

The watch chicken nuggets and KFC, if that counts.

whenua-4

I often go the local marsh to look at Northern Shovelers dabbling along the mudflats or in the little ponds a Eurasian Teal or two. Never have I come back disappointed.

>Northern Shovelers dabbling along the mudflats
They prefer to be called Scottish

Ah I remember that project. I intent to bring it to life to witness evolution on Macquarie Island instead.

Much less demanding than the Scots thankfully. I say this as the grandson of an Ulsterman.

Attached: Kōkako Eggs.jpg (1200x800, 67.83K)

oh nice, I'm of Irish ancestry but significantly further down
we've been fully anglicised

As do I but that side were fully Gaelic until they came to England. I am two generations down from an otherwise forbidden union. My father's Cornish/Anglo-Norman though so I consider sectarian politics trivial.

We have bigger problems than sectarianism
like niggers and our politicians trying to kill us

>Izza bird yo!
Is the farthest they’ll get to bird identification

Exactly. Ulstermen, Irishmen, Englishmen, Welshmen, Scotsmen and Cornishmen alike all face the wogish threat.

Completely
Speaking of Cornish, their language sounds hilarious to my ears

It's a LARP in the 21st century. My ancestors from Cornwall came from Normandy and spoke a dialect of Anglo-Norman before they switched to English. My ancestral lands just overlook Trematon Castle, were built in direct parallel to the Castles in Northern France.

I want to learn Anglo-Norman unironically

Better than any Yank-Scribed "Scots" Dictionary. anglo-norman.net/

I look forward to reading this and seeing what I can find from it, thanks lad