HE WAS SELLING THE NAMES OF U.S. SPIES

newsweek.com/exclusive-trump-raid-documents-could-reveal-intel-sources-us-payroll-1733230

Attached: F4223F83-F35B-4595-83EE-CB6B0A6CB008.png (1200x675, 270.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1jZcmdu2th8
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behind-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-2-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-evidence-within-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-3-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-a-culmination-of-four-years-of-threats-and-betrayals/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if he was, that's based af
all govt alphabet agents should be eliminated for the good of the world

Fpbp

Why are leftists so prone to believe every conspiracy theory they hear on the internet?

Attached: 1660266850934069.png (996x1094, 666.03K)

"could" reveal....

Attached: 1658866190678445.jpg (248x203, 6.32K)

>could
GTFO of here with that BS.

Good. Not illegal for him to do. Voting even harder now. Get fucked

I thought it were nuclear warheads? Why do experts differ so much in their opinions on the contents?

I can't believe you retards are still coming up to bat for this dude, he's clearly a criminal

This is interesting. So they are afraid of him so much that they have to bury him now. Hmm.

Attached: kik-eyes out.jpg (396x432, 103.98K)

>you retards
don’t blame me because you are bad at you job

>sources say
>sources say
>sources say
Kill yourself OP

So the "nuclear documents" narrative is dead already?

>HE WAS SELLING THE NAMES OF U.S. SPIES
Good. I hope they leak the list of spies that infiltrated the US government. I want to see them all executed.

Trump is an israeli spy THOUGH.

Yeah. Kind of like trump?

“Could reveal”
Wow you faggots are in overdrive, can’t wait till 3:00 pm.
You have galvanized all republicans, they will undermine you for eternity.
Way to overplay your hand faggots

Attached: Allegedly.gif (500x331, 3.32M)

>he had nuclear codes
>he was selling information to Russia and china
>he was exposing us spies
What's gonna be next, he had hilary's emails?

Facts change as new ones get made up churd

Epstein was an Israeli spy but that's okay because the jewish judge who signed the warrant worked for him for 10 years.

Attached: 1647663642832.jpg (400x400, 26.01K)

Based. Long live ussr and china

Because every single leftwinger is an imbecile without a soul.

Keep up with the times. He was hiding the body of Jimmy Hoffa.

It's a smear campaign. Anyway, leftists make up the bulk of the NPC population so the effect is of little surprise.

Yes, just like every other thing that the subhuman-Democrats claim which no one believes after 5 minutes. Reality has become B-movie grade unrealistic.

disinform, citizens trust
youtube.com/watch?v=1jZcmdu2th8

why is a wbna thc customs bust worth a midgrade weapons trader in a swap? ah hah hah we know why. no one is selling US spy secrets to anyone anymore. solarwinds supply chain hack, ms federation auth bypass, various big iron hacks, all the speculative execution timing errors, US entire tech stack is compromised. they all have had everything for a while. the only explanation is that someone like trump must be the leak except that they've been reading and rewriting all your emails for six weeks already before you noticed and it is to late for them not to have been on the conference bridges or insecure free video conferencing services that sprung up out of nowhere after covid. persistence is inside the corporations. hiring was outsourced. if you were a spy agency, US big tech (and therefore all government infosec outside of dod) is killfuck and has been for five years.

Allegedlys*

What kind of spy uses their real name when they're out spying?

SSDD

Attached: 1597775793429.jpg (277x396, 35.53K)

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behind-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-2-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-evidence-within-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-3-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-a-culmination-of-four-years-of-threats-and-betrayals/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/

>obama/clinton et al illegally accessed US intelligence data for political opposition research with impunity for over 4 years
>the entire intelligence apparatus and members of both political parties' legislative members are complicit
>make watergate look like kids stealing penny candy by comparison
>Trump has been trying to declassify the documents for years
>deep state fuckery and outright betrayals by people Trump put in have stymied the effort to release unredacted data
>Trump still has/had copies of all the dirt
>FBI raid was to get those documents that expose everything about how it was done

We're basically at open war with these baby killing fucks.

any "exclusive" media story just sounds like a made up hit piece especially after Pelosi told reporters that making up shit so the media will report on it is a valid tactic

>SELLING THE NAMES OF U.S. SPIES
Hope his son in law is on the list.

Attached: 2579340355.jpg (1200x698, 116.49K)

>1PBTID
Clinton did this with the Chinese leading to the death of CIA assets.

Attached: 1pbtid-4.gif (350x240, 637.49K)

Kind of disappointing. Was the most hyperbolic fake news I have seen the media fabricate in a while. Wanted to hear retarded leftists rant about "muh nukes" for a few more months to expose how uncritical they are.

More projection

This is literally what Biden did

They are essentially just off,landing all of their own sins onto Trump

Checked

So, when is Garland going to release the affidavit and subpoena?

Offloading

He has the Dept.of Forestry's files on missing hikers.

>Could

you are literally being presented with all sorts of insane BS (he sold nuclear codes!!!! he sold spy names!!!!!!) and drinking it without asking questions. Who is the retard again?

>two federal government sources tell
kek

He'd make more money with a robocall scam.

Attached: edit_20220812_100558.jpg (1080x1966, 639.77K)

Fed leakers are saying a bunch of rumors to different media outlets trying to smear Trump without proof. Same tactic over and over.

Dear FBI: you are gay and faggot.

Attached: 1642595210765.png (1000x1000, 177.76K)

I don't understand you normies obsession with Trump. I'm almost guaranteeing that 95% of actual Any Forums people that have been here 4ever don't give a shit and have seen past democrat and republican bullshit already. Yet you still lie there dumb as a brick staring at the fan named MSM. Trump and Biden mean nothing

Trumps my President
biden is a crack smoking faggot.
I hate race traitors
fuck the niggers
fuck the illegal spics
fuck the jews
kiss my ass you fucking goomba. cant wait for Trump 2024

Attached: 1616320616762.png (651x588, 44.17K)

Wonder if thats connected to the SIGREDUX debacle around the time Kabul fell